new FOIA just came in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new FOIA just came in

Someone just got a hold of chief ranger Sara Davis’ ENTIRE schedule for all of 2020

Tom Hnasko confirmed on the Zoom meeting aug 17th 10am

Kpro did you get this FOIA in your inbox too?

Click image for larger version

Name:	B45A23F8-C9C5-41FC-A672-7B66C30A13CE.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	274.2 KB
ID:	455457

This was posted on Discord. We previously didn't have the date it occurred, just that it was in "August of 2020." A lot of people were wondering if it even happened. This confirms it did and on what date. Apparently it was only an hour long.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
      Someone just got a hold of chief ranger Sara Davis’ ENTIRE schedule for all of 2020

Tom Hnasko confirmed on the Zoom meeting aug 17th 10am

Kpro did you get this FOIA in your inbox too?
      KUDOS to whoever obtained it..... and, THANKs!!!

Next Questions:
      Sara Davis stated: "The following week I, along with the Deputy Chief Ranger, went to the area described by both Stuef and Fenn."
      ---- What does the schedule show for the following week and the allotted times for the entries?
      ---- Anybody have a FOIA for the Chief Deputys' activities??

Thanks, Galloway
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

KUDOS to whoever obtained it..... and, THANKs!!!

Next Questions:
        Sara Davis stated: "The following week I, along with the Deputy Chief Ranger, went to the area described by both Stuef and Fenn."
        ---- What does the schedule show for the following week and the allotted times for the entries?
        ---- Anybody have a FOIA for the Chief Deputys' activities??

Thanks, Galloway
        This is going to cause some controversy....

Click image for larger version  Name:	wtf.jpg Views:	3 Size:	214.7 KB ID:	455464

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyP View Post

This is going to cause some controversy....

Click image for larger version Name:	wtf.jpg Views:	3 Size:	214.7 KB ID:	455464
          Wow!

Comment

So they were only there for an hour and a half... From what I saw that's not enough time to hike up to Fairy Falls...

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyP View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	B45A23F8-C9C5-41FC-A672-7B66C30A13CE.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	274.2 KB
ID:	455457

This was posted on Discord. We previously didn't have the date it occurred, just that it was in "August of 2020." A lot of people were wondering if it even happened. This confirms it did and on what date. Apparently it was only an hour long.
              This does NOT CONFIRM the meeting occurred, but only Confirms it was scheduled.

An actual video of participants would verify and confirm it was held.

Critical thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (ZosoRocks) View Post

This does NOT CONFIRM the meeting occurred, but only Confirms it was scheduled.

An actual video of participants would verify and confirm it was held.

Critical thinking.
                Maybe I could have reworded it. The Affidavit she gave confirms that it was held. This confirms the date it was held.

Comment

So there are no other zoom meetings in August that included Ms. Davis? There are no other 'site visits' or 'area patrols' in August or the first week of September? No vague "meetings" without mentioning zoom or hikes without location mentioned? Cherry pick all you like; that's George's tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                    So there are no other zoom meetings in August that included Ms. Davis? There are no other 'site visits' or 'area patrols' in August or the first week of September? No vague "meetings" without mentioning zoom or hikes without location mentioned? Cherry pick all you like; that's George's tree.
                    There are no other Zoom meetings with Jack's lawyer, no

There are no other site visits the following week recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by Spallies View Post
                      So they were only there for an hour and a half... From what I saw that's not enough time to hike up to Fairy Falls...
                      If this story is true, then it's a Fairy tale...

Comment

It's odd; the mention of Midway. Another interesting part of history. Not sure if that is just coincidence.

Comment

If the find was on June 6, 2020 why are they having meetings in August? Does anyone have the timeline from when Forrest and Jack originally claimed they communicated with Ms. Davis?
                          Fairy Falls was certainly a place of interest, but indeed too far to walk for an 80 year old man, that’s wishful thinking, especially for me bc I lovesss waterfallsss

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly View Post
                            If the find was on June 6, 2020 why are they having meetings in August? Does anyone have the timeline from when Forrest and Jack originally claimed they communicated with Ms. Davis?
                            Fairy Falls was certainly a place of interest, but indeed too far to walk for an 80 year old man, that’s wishful thinking, especially for me bc I lovesss waterfallsss
                            I'm a little rusty on the dates. When did Forrest say that he and Jack "agreed" to say it was Wyoming?

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

I'm a little rusty on the dates. When did Forrest say that he and Jack "agreed" to say it was Wyoming?
                              July 22 as per someone on Reddit

Sarah Davis did say the zoom meeting was in August and that Jack and Fenn disclosed the location to her at that time, one month before Forrest passed away
                              Last edited by willynilly; 09-21-2022, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X