Searching relatively closer to the parking spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Looks like you’re going on a expensive vacation ,both of you!!! OP /BIG OUNUS
    "double U", lol, your funny. That made me waugh when I saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Hunter

Yes, curious, in what general area were you searching and/or driving??
      AH
      The correct one...

Comment

If you can’t see drawing nigh at your parking spot don’t even get out of your vehicle imo

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          Looks like you’re going on a expensive vacation ,both of you!!! OP /BIG OUNUS
          They should meet up in the dark and duel at dawn!

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

The correct one...
            See , this is where you act like a complete ______. AH and I both asked a very simple CONVERSATIONAL question . You know , the kind you ask a FRIEND when they got back from vacation . You refuse to answer mine . You answer theirs with an antagonistic snarky tone ..

The difference with mine was , I was looking to see if you were telling the truth . You don't go to Denver and "hire some old guy to drive you around " LMAO ! Ok prince charlie.

I found it funny you blocked out NON IMPORTANT info on your tickets . Why would we care what seat you were in ? At least we now know why you came up with the leeds searcher....LMFAO !

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

See , this is where you act like a complete ______. AH and I both asked a very simple CONVERSATIONAL question . You know , the kind you ask a FRIEND when they got back from vacation . You refuse to answer mine . You answer theirs with an antagonistic snarky tone ..

The difference with mine was , I was looking to see if you were telling the truth . You don't go to Denver and "hire some old guy to drive you around " LMAO ! Ok prince charlie.

I found it funny you blocked out NON IMPORTANT info on your tickets . Why would we care what seat you were in ? At least we now know why you came up with the leeds searcher....LMFAO !
              I gave a good answer, there was no tone.

Look, I didn't check into THOR on my travels so my IP and location couldn't be traced, for a reason. In light of that I don't think it a good move to shout it out on here. Yes, I hired me a driver, so while he had eyes on the road I could concentrate on my surroundings and immerse myself in thought. And it's King to you, my dear friend.

Yes, the Leeds Searcher blocked out info, coz some crazy American might try suing me for simply hanging around in their seat.

Comment

It's interesting that so many searchers including a few still take trips to go search. Forrest admitted that all the clues could be figured out from home, hence the need for the map. BTW, the only map he provided for searchers was Gallatin National Forest in TTOTC. He admitted that it wasn't likely for someone to figure them all out at home because he said you had to go to the site to find the first clue. That's all you had to nail down. Just one missing shoe to solve his poem. That show was the beginning and the ending. Now you know why he included 2 omegas. Sometimes an omega is a horseshoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                  It's interesting that so many searchers including a few still take trips to go search. Forrest admitted that all the clues could be figured out from home, hence the need for the map. BTW, the only map he provided for searchers was Gallatin National Forest in TTOTC. He admitted that it wasn't likely for someone to figure them all out at home because he said you had to go to the site to find the first clue. That's all you had to nail down. Just one missing shoe to solve his poem. That show was the beginning and the ending. Now you know why he included 2 omegas. Sometimes an omega is a horseshoe.
                  How would one get to the site to solve the first clue without solving any clues? Maybe use the map to play "pin the tail on the donkey"?

Comment

The Cherry creek area, out of Denver is not for the Meek.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

How would one get to the site to solve the first clue without solving any clues? Maybe use the map to play "pin the tail on the donkey"?
                      You have the the book with the poem and the map. That's all you needed to figure it out until you drove to the first clue and stepped out to look at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X