X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imeverybodynow
    replied
    Originally posted by Suzy View Post

No matter how you weigh it, that seems to be the spirit of the Chase.
    That’s what I like to think as well, but, only the phantom knows now, and I think it’s ok for me to say that matter of factly! (< and does it even matter if that’s a real word or not?)

Leave a comment:

• Suzy
    replied
    Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

I love the way you think, you single? Lol I’m kidding…. Unless you’re looking for someone to steal your heart hahah just sayin
    No matter how you weigh it, that seems to be the spirit of the Chase.

Leave a comment:

• Imeverybodynow
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
    Ya why buy it when you can steal it
    I love the way you think, you single? Lol I’m kidding…. Unless you’re looking for someone to steal your heart hahah just sayin

Leave a comment:

• Spallies
    replied
    The bells are kinda cool but not going anywhere I need to have bells on

Leave a comment:

• Sarah Seedling
    replied
    Ya why buy it when you can steal it

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    started a topic Fenn auction

Fenn auction

Part of an email i got from Shiloh tonight, i will be bidding but wanted to remind all.....

"There’s an online auction closing in about 14 hours that has a lot of the Forreat Fenn my collection in it.

https://hindmanauctions.com/items/10...f-forrest-fenn

They are NOT all Fenn items, so you’ll have to read the descriptions to verify.

The San Lazaro items are lots 864-887. There are a handful of other items scattered throughout the sale as well. I have a feeling they are going to be some buyers getting some really amazing deals.

This will likely be one of the last opportunities to purchase anything from the Fenn collection.​
Working...
X