Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jelm Mountan questions please post here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelm Mountan questions please post here.

I will do the best I can, I was to go see Forrest the following spring, it was late July and not till Aug did Forrest know for sure I was not with the finder somehow. As we did go over some of the things I found, like the blaze's , we never got the chance to go over everything step by step. Forrest just went though a lot, with the chase, Peggy was ill, the meetup was coming and he was putting things together. Spring did not seem that far away, it ened up being forever away.

What was your answer to the question posed in the poem?

Comment

It seems you did not read the solution, The answer is his blocked kidney his cancer. Why is it that I must go and leave my trove for all to seek.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A wound WWWH.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	389.3 KB
ID:	451773

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
        It seems you did not read the solution, The answer is his blocked kidney his cancer. Why is it that I must go and leave my trove for all to seek.

Name:	A wound WWWH.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	389.3 KB
ID:	451773

Ok, it seems you added a lot more pages since I had first looked.

Comment

Name:	2 DBL OMEGA.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	444.7 KB
ID:	451822

So, unless One Horse Land & Cattle Co. was a subsidiary of Big Laramie River Ranch LLC, tbe hidey spot is not looking to good.

Name:	PSX_20220906_214137.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	175.6 KB
ID:	451824

Name:	PSX_20220906_214123.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	451823

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
            Click image for larger version  Name:	2 DBL OMEGA.jpg Views:	15 Size:	444.7 KB ID:	451822

So, unless One Horse Land & Cattle Co. was a subsidiary of Big Laramie River Ranch LLC, tbe hidey spot is not looking to good.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PSX_20220906_214137.jpg Views:	13 Size:	175.6 KB ID:	451824

Click image for larger version  Name:	PSX_20220906_214123.jpg Views:	13 Size:	197.7 KB ID:	451823

Trust me I looked into all of that and I told Forrest I would stay away from it. Plausible deniability means everything in the wold we live in. Forrest was going to do everything he could to help searchers know without having to say it. You have seen how carzy people run to lawyers, f said if he told it might cause some people some problems. After July 20th after seeing how mnay people needed closure, he called kpro. He wanted to narrow down the area, he never got to do it. If you think Forrest was going to leave a paper tail, you did not know how samrt he was.
            I ask everyone not to bother the man who owns the land, he is over 72 years old, and people live in WY not to be around other. There was a reason f said leave your search partner in the car, The solver was to drive up go get the chest and tarry scant. Do not bother John, and the guy next door is a packing, the free trip back there has expired.

Comment

I have since come to the same conclusion. Don’t go where you’re not invited. If you do go uninvited, then it’s at your peril.

Additionally, the name and address of a limited liability company represent merely the place to where tax bills are sent and service of process is made. A good lawyer would tell you that title to land comprises a bundle of sticks, each of which can be given out as long as one retains the root of them. GIS is largely inconclusive as to corporate ownership. Hell, I could be the owner of Big Laramie River Ranch, LLC for all that is of record. .

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

There was a reason f said leave your search partner in the car, The solver was to drive up go get the chest and tarry scant. Do not bother John, and the guy next door is a packing, the free trip back there has expired.

"And Fenn has cautioned searchers against trespassing on private or tribal land and cemeteries, saying the treasure is not hidden there."

source: https://www.taosnews.com/news/local-...131d30b78.html

And what if the next owner, or the one after that...over the next hundred years puts a razor-wire fence around the property?
                Last edited by Not4but242Walk; 09-07-2022, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Forrest would not have put the Bronze Box on private land or anyplace he had to ask permission to do so. One thing I can tell you is the Bronze Box was on special land and the picture below is where this special land is.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    Forrest would not have put the Bronze Box on private land or anyplace he had to ask permission to do so. One thing I can tell you is the Bronze Box was on special land and the picture below is where this special land is.
                    You are telling me what you think Forrest would or would not do, I am telling you what he did. The guy knew his time was almost up, he was not going to leave the person who solved it wondering. That is the location no matter what you want to think or what you want to believe. No matter if you think Jack was the finder or not, ask yourself this, why did he say he called Forrest before he went to retrieve it? I tell you why, first, the backway or taking the river is a nightmare. The other way you park 500 feet away, and cross a river two feet deep. Imagine you grab that chest and the landowner says hey that's mine. The island was made between 1999-2006 and it just so happens they shaped that river bank to point right o the chest. In fact, all three blazes point the same direction all three wwwh are next to a periglacial wedge. Look at the map and think of the odds. If you were wise and found the blaze you would know the truth.

Comment

Three blazes? Forrest said the blaze was one single object. Who's truth do you believe?

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                        Three blazes? Forrest said the blaze was one single object. Who's truth do you believe?
                        What blaze was he talking about because all three are?

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                          Maybe you should take the time to read the solve remember I am saying Forrest confirmed this place. Not I think my solve is better than yours.

Comment

I’ll put it this way ,your not even close knowlege If you can figure the two JARS out that is where the Bronze Box was left on the ground and she is pointing right at the place(. My TREASURES BOLD ,KEEP MY SECRET OF HINTS OF RICHES NEW AND OLD ) knowlege keep at it maybe someday

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                              I’ll put it this way ,your not even close knowlege If you can figure the two JARS out that is where the Bronze Box was left on the ground and she is pointing right at the place(. My TREASURES BOLD ,KEEP MY SECRET OF HINTS OF RICHES NEW AND OLD ) knowlege keep at it maybe someday
                              I keep up the good work I want that knowle ge, so I will pray for Ds and I bet no one will listen.

Comment

Working...
                              X