No announcement yet.

The King of Hollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did somebody verify if Forrest’s grandmother once lived in Fort Worth?

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
      Did anyone listen to the words in Forrest song ? Cold coffee in a hot cup.
      That's what happens when you leave a metal thermos in the car. Good companion though, coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

You know what?
        No. Just no.
        One way or another, this won't be the end of it.

I've been stuck between trying to be honorable to the Finder, and giving Forrest's family some space in the same regard.
        But if they don't reveal something substantial, then I will.

I can give the answer to WWWH in such a strong way that only the most obstinate would not accept it.
        I can reveal many of the wonders of what Forrest did here. A deep look at many of the mysteries of the Chase. Of course not all, I'm sure of that.
        With what I could do with this plan, I would have a book about the size of TTOTC, and none of it "fluff."

I have my rights too, and it's killing me in what's been going on.
        I will do it on my terms, unless Shiloh wants to cooperate with me.
        kpro , I'm asking you to pass this along to Shiloh. If he wants to write a book in cooperation with me, that would be even better.
        Message me if there's a willingness to discuss this.

I won't let Forrest Fenn "go quietly into the night."
        If anyone has something to say just spit it out, man.
        Tell us your WWWH if that's your deadringer, and give us some reason to believe you're not just searcher number 342,521 who knows without a shadow of the doubt where they didn't find the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

If anyone has something to say just spit it out, man.
          Tell us your WWWH if that's your deadringer, and give us some reason to believe you're not just searcher number 342,521 who knows without a shadow of the doubt where they didn't find the chest.
          No. I worked for it, I earned it. I'll decide if, when, and how I tell it.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger

No, the song 'Cold Coffee in a Hot Cup' was the song f would have written ... IF he had written a country song [as best as I recall].

now that's a real hint in f's own words imo.

Edit to add:
            From sb246 - "Meanwhile, my oil painting dries on the living room table. It’s called, As the Bugle Blows, which depicts a time in my life that sublimely underscores my passage through it. Maybe I’ll talk about that at another time. And now to my country song. It’s called Cold Coffee in a Hot Cup. f"

Of course I could be wrong because I never saw the lyrics. He did not accomplish all that he could have in his life ...

Again, some real hints imo.
            It was late and I needed coffee the words to that song tell a story, as a song writer myself, I felt the need to speak with the man who recorded it. I know someone will say sure you did. Anyway I spoke with him and he seemed to find the same meaning as I did within that song. He had over 100 BOTG so you know he is not backing down. I love the womans voice when it comes in, it is haunting like the island where the chest was.

Comment

Originally posted by Strawshadow View Post
              Please don’t misapprehend that wind, one way or another, the vane will always tell a tale.
              Don't worry about that, Strawshadow, I won't misapprehend anything.
              I am, after all, concerned with my rights too. I hope for a good outcome for all involved. In fact, better than I've seen so far.

Comment

You know what?
                No. Just no.
                One way or another, this won't be the end of it.

I've been stuck between trying to be honorable to the Finder, and giving Forrest's family some space in the same regard.
                But if they don't reveal something substantial, then I will.

I can give the answer to WWWH in such a strong way that only the most obstinate would not accept it.
                I can reveal many of the wonders of what Forrest did here. A deep look at many of the mysteries of the Chase. Of course not all, I'm sure of that.
                With what I could do with this plan, I would have a book about the size of TTOTC, and none of it "fluff."

I have my rights too, and it's killing me in what's been going on.
                I will do it on my terms, unless Shiloh wants to cooperate with me.
                kpro , I'm asking you to pass this along to Shiloh. If he wants to write a book in cooperation with me, that would be even better.
                Message me if there's a willingness to discuss this.

I won't let Forrest Fenn "go quietly into the night."
                Well, I've done some reading on copyrights, and I see that I won't be able to do this.
                For whom it concerns, I deeply resent this whole thing.
                I'm out of here. I was just a nothing burger to you anyways.

Comment

Well, I've done some reading on copyrights, and I see that I won't be able to do this.
                  For whom it concerns, I deeply resent this whole thing.
                  I'm out of here. I was just a nothing burger to you anyways.
                  What is stopping you from writing your story and personal adventure on the Chase? No one can copyright that but you. *I* like to hear other people's stories; please don't resent time spent or feel like keeping something in is "killing you". That's all I meant by "spit it out, man". Of course you have worked hard for your solve, we all have, but it remains to be seen how sharing what you know cheapens your own experience? It doesn't mean you are "giving anything away" or that others can somehow profit from your story.
                  I haven't published my solve yet for two main reasons: there is something left to do at my spot when I can afford to get back west and I'm still working on parts of it- still hammering it out as it were. It's possible I'll have to include my solve in a larger work by the time it comes out, subtly appealing to a larger audience and only recognized as a solve by those who have studied the Chase.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

What is stopping you from writing your story and personal adventure on the Chase? No one can copyright that but you. *I* like to hear other people's stories; please don't resent time spent or feel like keeping something in is "killing you". That's all I meant by "spit it out, man". Of course you have worked hard for your solve, we all have, but it remains to be seen how sharing what you know cheapens your own experience? It doesn't mean you are "giving anything away" or that others can somehow profit from your story.
                    I haven't published my solve yet for two main reasons: there is something left to do at my spot when I can afford to get back west and I'm still working on parts of it- still hammering it out as it were. It's possible I'll have to include my solve in a larger work by the time it comes out, subtly appealing to a larger audience and only recognized as a solve by those who have studied the Chase.
                    Sorry, it just wouldn't be the right thing for me to do.
                    Last edited by Walker; 09-08-2022, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X