Views:	428
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	450764

Click image for larger version

Name:	carole-lombard-clark-gable-1-copy-1.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	450765

The happy-looking couple, Clark Gable and wife Carole Lombard, seen here years before (the former) succumbed to a heart-attack and (the latter) a rude aluminum grave marker on the face of Mt. Potosi.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20220903_124638.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	450766

Watch out for the Comanche sneaking up!

She looks like an angel

Comment

The King of Hollywood also broke Millicent Rogers heart. She then moved to Taos...
      https://www.santafenewmexican.com/pa...jk_Xpe5v4I5G9Q

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
        Click image for larger version  Name:	PSX_20220903_123745.jpg Views:	125 Size:	113.1 KB ID:	450764

Click image for larger version  Name:	carole-lombard-clark-gable-1-copy-1.jpg Views:	107 Size:	98.8 KB ID:	450765

The happy-looking couple, Clark Gable and wife Carole Lombard, seen here years before (the former) succumbed to a heart-attack and (the latter) a rude aluminum grave marker on the face of Mt. Potosi.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PSX_20220903_124638.jpg Views:	108 Size:	255.5 KB ID:	450766

Watch out for the Comanche sneaking up!
        Fort Worth….Is that the F-Fort (effort) that was worth the cold?

Comment

Originally posted by Spallies View Post
          The King of Hollywood also broke Millicent Rogers heart. She then moved to Taos...
          https://www.santafenewmexican.com/pa...jk_Xpe5v4I5G9Q
          Interesting. Her heart was four times large.

Comment

Did anyone listen to the words in Forrest song ? Cold coffee in a hot cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
              No

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

No

https://youtu.be/cg9a38cPno0

Comment

I'm missing the point, although I do find staring at the hue interesting as coffee circulates, post stirring.

Comment

Gone with the Wind . . .

Comment

It reminds me of hot chocolate with marshmallows on a cold, snow bound day of winter. Time to think, and time remember.
                      I miss those days I spent thinking about Forrest and his grand puzzle full of fun.
                      Thanks for that much anyways, Forrest Fenn.

Comment

Originally posted by Strawshadow View Post
                        Gone with the Wind . . .
                        Sadly, it seems.

Comment

I cry every time I listen to Forrest's song.

Comment

Originally posted by Strawshadow View Post
                            Gone with the Wind . . .
                            You know what?
                            No. Just no.
                            One way or another, this won't be the end of it.

I've been stuck between trying to be honorable to the Finder, and giving Forrest's family some space in the same regard.
                            But if they don't reveal something substantial, then I will.

I can give the answer to WWWH in such a strong way that only the most obstinate would not accept it.
                            I can reveal many of the wonders of what Forrest did here. A deep look at many of the mysteries of the Chase. Of course not all, I'm sure of that.
                            With what I could do with this plan, I would have a book about the size of TTOTC, and none of it "fluff."

I have my rights too, and it's killing me in what's been going on.
                            I will do it on my terms, unless Shiloh wants to cooperate with me.
                            kpro , I'm asking you to pass this along to Shiloh. If he wants to write a book in cooperation with me, that would be even better.
                            Message me if there's a willingness to discuss this.

I won't let Forrest Fenn "go quietly into the night."

Comment

Please don’t misapprehend that wind, one way or another, the vane will always tell a tale.
                              Last edited by Strawshadow; 09-05-2022, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X