Production companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production companies

Do y’all think any of the productions opportunities will do any good? It was crazy to hear the numbers on “x marks the spot” but I feel like production will do much better than a podcast. I’ve heard there’s like 3 projects in the works.

If doing any good means to provide a definitive solution, location and therefore closure, I do not think the productions will help at all. I guess there's a slim chance that either the finder or a Fenn can be persuaded to tell the secrets, but I'm not holding my breath. I think "producers" liked to gain access to Fenn with hopes of catching a slip-up or some sort of insight that would help with a solution. If there were any, those would have lead to them finding the chest. At most, whatever video production remains to be seen will just result in more speculation without a meaningful ending and probably some confirmation bias for some who believe that if F blinks twice while mentioning something loosely related to their solve, that it has meaning.

For me, the only good would be a Fenn or the finder revealing the location and meaning of the clues. Anything else will just be more gunk in the never-ending story.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
      Do y’all think any of the productions opportunities will do any good? It was crazy to hear the numbers on “x marks the spot” but I feel like production will do much better than a podcast. I’ve heard there’s like 3 projects in the works.
      What numbers. ?
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
        What numbers. ?
        “x marks the spot” was in the hundreds of thousands. Probably surpassed a million by now. I knew it would do well. But truthfully I didn’t think it would have that much success

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
          If you mean by doing good as in going viral or making big money then I say the answer is no. The audience is not that big and the search was a small niche market.

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

If you mean by doing good as in going viral or making big money then I say the answer is no. The audience is not that big and the search was a small niche market.
            Idk I think if it’s produced in the proper way it could blow up. That’s just my opinion tho.

Comment

Working...
            X