Questions or what ever here for now please

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...ease-post-here

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	skippy's.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	372.2 KB
ID:	455525

What I love about the solution, is if you look at all the Skippy stories they fall between wwwh and the 1st blaze. All around seven miles are many of the stories. Even the story of his homemade helicopter is a hint to Amelia Earheart's record flight where she landed in Laramie, in an early helicopter-like craft. Little things like his mom saying they looked like a Chinese fire drill, fit the history of Laramie as well. People do not know it yet, because many can't process the odds of the periglacial wedges or how the solution connects to f and the university of WY, I blame myself because I have not told it well enough. Because the truth is what matters and there was no reason for Forrest Fenn to lie at 90 years of age, to some guy from IL. He confirmed that little manmade island at the end of going through the poem three times on the ground. So sooner or later it is going to come down to people who say they loved a man who gave them millions to step up and do the right thing. And the cause should help with saving the chase as well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	earhart1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.2 KB ID:	455524
          Last edited by Knowledge; 09-21-2022, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Name:	no island 1999.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	290.1 KB
ID:	456312 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bufflo cowboy.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	218.2 KB
ID:	456313 Click image for larger version

Name:	no dbl omega.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	331.8 KB
ID:	456314 Click image for larger version

Name:	Island and dbl Omega 2006.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	411.6 KB
ID:	456315 Forrest took years to prepare the ground where he was going to hide the chest. He told us a few things had to line up just right for the chase to go how he wanted. One major thing was the land itself and who would buy it in 1998-99. So when they built the barn with an upstairs office they made sure there was a line of site the chest location and both roads leading into the area. By 2006 the island was finished and Forrest let it sit for six years. I would think he put something there as a test to make sure it was safe and sound. When forming the island by making the channel it just so happens there now was a DBL omega. The buffalo cowboy was gone once they cut the channel. If you look the island itself is shaped like a human skull.

Comment

The rainbow of water and high and it also looks like a skull.

Name:	Rainbow of water high2.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	485.3 KB
ID:	456320 Click image for larger version

Name:	skull.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	480.0 KB
ID:	456321

Comment

We all know and agree that F was very hard of hearing. Is it possible that when you called him, you did all the talking and he mumbled and you took that as confirmation that his cloned self constructed an island for you to find in the middle of nowhere? You were the only person out of hundreds of thousands in this area, yet F told us many had been close. Everything F said and wrote contradicts with your assumptions.

Every time F told his cancer story he made sure we knew it was in '88. Can you imagine why? If you aren't sure, that was also the year his playground was consumed by fire. He called himself Forrest Fire early on in the chase because of the FF and red wood though. Oh and didn't he include a red ff wax seal in TFTW chapters? Did he ever cozy up to his fireplace or talk about the chest weighing 42 pounds plus? Can't imagine why he told us about wading in Yellowstone for 3 days fishing amd how that cemented his connection to that special country.

He didn't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on his treasure hunt books to ramble on and on about his love for Yellowstone only to hide the chest in a far off place with no connections for Forrest. If he had done what you claim, it would be subterfuge, trickery, fraud and a host of other infractions that would have sunk him legally and shamed him for eternity. Forrest liked to kid around, joke and saw things a bit differently than most others but wasn't sinister enough to perpetrate the kind of criminal activity you claim he did.

Name:	20210417_140616.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	456335

Name:	20210415_203311.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	482.0 KB
ID:	456336

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                  We all know and agree that F was very hard of hearing. Is it possible that when you called him, you did all the talking and he mumbled and you took that as confirmation that his cloned self constructed an island for you to find in the middle of nowhere? You were the only person out of hundreds of thousands in this area, yet F told us many had been close. Everything F said and wrote contradicts with your assumptions.

Every time F told his cancer story he made sure we knew it was in '88. Can you imagine why? If you aren't sure, that was also the year his playground was consumed by fire. He called himself Forrest Fire early on in the chase because of the FF and red wood though. Oh and didn't he include a red ff wax seal in TFTW chapters? Did he ever cozy up to his fireplace or talk about the chest weighing 42 pounds plus? Can't imagine why he told us about wading in Yellowstone for 3 days fishing amd how that cemented his connection to that special country.

He didn't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on his treasure hunt books to ramble on and on about his love for Yellowstone only to hide the chest in a far off place with no connections for Forrest. If he had done what you claim, it would be subterfuge, trickery, fraud and a host of other infractions that would have sunk him legally and shamed him for eternity. Forrest liked to kid around, joke and saw things a bit differently than most others but wasn't sinister enough to perpetrate the kind of criminal activity you claim he did.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210417_140616.jpg Views:	11 Size:	60.2 KB ID:	456335

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210415_203311.jpg Views:	10 Size:	482.0 KB ID:	456336
                  You can start your own thread there is a place to post about this one, but no the ONE place I ask you not to post on you feel the need to put your post solution of your post.
                  Why do you fear the TRUTH of where the chest was, why out of all the places on Thor you try to tell me what you think f meant? Unlike you I spoke to the man in late July 2020
                  Forrest told me this was the location, not maybe not could be it was. The part you really going to hate is I did not even hear the name Forrest Fenn till late April 2020.
                  Why you feel there need to post in the one place you are asked not to is beyond me. You have been posting that post for over two years now. Did I ever try to attack your postal solve.
                  It is about Forrest Fenn and the truth now not people who can't see e truth with solve blinders on.You do not get to make your own truth and by the way f said to use ONE book TTOTC and the map from TFTW
                  Last edited by Knowledge; 09-24-2022, 02:10 PM.

Comment

April 2020. That explains a lot. And your false statements in the last post show how you missed out a lot of information throughout the Chase. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                      April 2020. That explains a lot. And your false statements in the last post show how you missed out a lot of information throughout the Chase. Carry on.
                      Tell me how many emails did you get responses from f and how many times did you speak with him, the truth is, you will never see the truth, please stop posting on this thread.

Comment

• You ask me to stop posting on this thread but halfway¿ ask a question but didn't mark it. About 15 times on e-mail until 2018. In 2018 he thought he was meeting me at the Fennboree book signing and perked up and wanted to shake my hand but it was another searcher by the same name.

Comment

• Jim Bridger was talked about by Forrest and has more things named after him than any other trapper. Second is La Ramee or Laramie if you will. He also organized the first rendezvous, the first being in Laramie itself. The first ever mayor was named M.C.Brown. The main reason for Laramie some say the only reason was the railroad. Early on the biggest problem was the crime. There were three half-brothers, who ran the town. One killed 13 people before some in the town organized and hung all three of them. We know Forrest brought up the 7th cavalry in TTOTC when he talked about the horseshoe being made. The 7th was wiped out because the Fort Laramie treaty was broken. If you take the time to reread TTOTC, is become clear Forrest is trying to get the reader to think of higher education. Even with statements like who would you rather work on your car. Someone who went to school for 4 years or someone who worked on cars for 4 years. Or saying she could tell she went to a good school. It goes on and on if you pay attention. The University of Wyoming is the only public four-year college in Wyoming. Forrest had a story called Stout Hearted men, he ended it with sleeping under a tree with cows eating all around him. Then he had a story about a dairy cow and he ended it with sometimes teachers don't understand. Then we have Teachers with Ropes. It takes the reader backwards through the clues, starting with the canyon down and all the way back to the touching of the bronze for warm water. What kind of teachers need ropes, teachers at a dairy teaching school. Why do you think a man like Forrest had a story about a cow? When that school sits on a beach next to an undrained basin, it looks like a place Forrest was trying to take us. Add the fact it was run by the school Forrest got the knowledge of the past award from and the path seemed clear. So when the poem says Begin IT wwwh, he is talking about the Pioneer canal, that sits between the Laramie airport and the University of Wyoming dairy teaching school. When being built they said the Pioneering canal was going to make the area the next banana belt. Taking it in the canyon down and it ends right below Jelm mountain. On top of Jelm mountain [named for its brown-orange color} is the University of Wyoming [school colors brown and gold] observatory, the mirrors, marvel gaze, dancing with the stars, tight focus, under a canopy of stars, come to mind. Kermit Brown and Governor Simpson both sat on the board of the school, let us not forget Frison who the finder spoke about in the release in Medium for some strange reason.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	65
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	456811

If my school is too far to walk, do you think I could get a ride with 'Meli" or do I have to stay here and milk the dang cows all day?

Comment

• Originally posted by sally View Post
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	139.0 KB ID:	456811

If my school is too far to walk, do you think I could get a ride with 'Meli" or do I have to stay here and milk the dang cows all day?
                              I thought you were about to spell out my sister Melinda's name. I will give you a ride Sally I love women with a stiff upper lip even if it curls a little when angry. it shows she has a backbone and will protect what is important to her.

PS I bet that is why my mom got married so young she grew up on a dairy farm and got tired of milking the cows.
                              She was the youngest of 20 kids and was still a kid when she got married.
                              Last edited by Knowledge; 09-26-2022, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                                Jim Bridger was talked about by Forrest and has more things named after him than any other trapper. Second is La Ramee or Laramie if you will. He also organized the first rendezvous, the first being in Laramie itself. The first ever mayor was named M.C.Brown. The main reason for Laramie some say the only reason was the railroad. Early on the biggest problem was the crime. There were three half-brothers, who ran the town. One killed 13 people before some in the town organized and hung all three of them. We know Forrest brought up the 7th cavalry in TTOTC when he talked about the horseshoe being made. The 7th was wiped out because the Fort Laramie treaty was broken. If you take the time to reread TTOTC, is become clear Forrest is trying to get the reader to think of higher education. Even with statements like who would you rather work on your car. Someone who went to school for 4 years or someone who worked on cars for 4 years. Or saying she could tell she went to a good school. It goes on and on if you pay attention. The University of Wyoming is the only public four-year college in Wyoming. Forrest had a story called Stout Hearted men, he ended it with sleeping under a tree with cows eating all around him. Then he had a story about a dairy cow and he ended it with sometimes teachers don't understand. Then we have Teachers with Ropes. It takes the reader backwards through the clues, starting with the canyon down and all the way back to the touching of the bronze for warm water. What kind of teachers need ropes, teachers at a dairy teaching school. Why do you think a man like Forrest had a story about a cow? When that school sits on a beach next to an undrained basin, it looks like a place Forrest was trying to take us. Add the fact it was run by the school Forrest got the knowledge of the past award from and the path seemed clear. So when the poem says Begin IT wwwh, he is talking about the Pioneer canal, that sits between the Laramie airport and the University of Wyoming dairy teaching school. When being built they said the Pioneering canal was going to make the area the next banana belt. Taking it in the canyon down and it ends right below Jelm mountain. On top of Jelm mountain [named for its brown-orange color} is the University of Wyoming [school colors brown and gold] observatory, the mirrors, marvel gaze, dancing with the stars, tight focus, under a canopy of stars, come to mind. Kermit Brown and Governor Simpson both sat on the board of the school, let us not forget Frison who the finder spoke about in the release in Medium for some strange reason.
                                What about the story F wrote about Liver Eating Johnson and the other trappers other than Bridger he talked about in that story? What about John Charles Fremont the Great Pathfinder. Did you choose the wrong path?

Comment

Working...
                                X