TTOTC the real solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
    You seem like a last word freak and trying to get a forum updated and posted at the top of Thor before it becomes Read-Only where it will stay at the top.
    You have been called out.
    Don't bother responding. 1) It's true and doesn't warrant a response 2) I don't read responses. Got an inbox of over 100 by now.
    To bad you are small and can't read please do not post and hey come call me out in person little man

Comment

I see people feel the need to chime in, becasue they see their solve as disappearing. I am not here to take anything from anyone, I am showing people the truth, the real location. I am not like many who ran around for the last two years never speaking to f about the solve. Even after going through the poem three times and seeing the chest, I dd not, not after I got the email from f did I, I waited till I spoke to the man. But people don't want anything to do with the truth. They have been living in the world that they solved the poem, they do not care about others seeing what he really did. It is about them and their solve. They think f made this big chase, waited 20 plus years, then did not want to talk to the person who solved his poem. Start a thread saying what you want i will even link it to this one.
      Last edited by Knowledge; 09-06-2022, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Knowledge. Sorry for replying, but please keep going with this and get your thoughts in before we go read only. I am going to be very disappointed if you don't finish this. Post all night if needed, ha. Thanks for your thoughts

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1st part of 3.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	516.1 KB
ID:	451707 .

Comment

. Click image for larger version

Name:	1st solve put in - blaze 1.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	501.6 KB
ID:	451709

Comment

Name:	1st blaze to 2nd blaze.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	414.2 KB
ID:	451711

Comment

.The HOB is Brown trout not a sheep ranch like I first thought when I made this. Also remember f said at the end of No place for Biddies,as far as running away from home was concerned,no kids ever did that back then. that described the last no place for the meek. At the first blaze Forrest was brave and in the Wood in NAM, at the second blaze Forrest and Donnie were brave and in the Wood and it was worth the cold. The last blaze the reader had to be brave and in the wood and it would be worth the cold.

Name:	Blaze - blaze.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	459.3 KB
ID:	451717

Comment

So if you go back to 2012, you can see the chest and what Forrest used to make the nook. They are sculptors and there are a lot more than you can see from GE. The trees have carving that are artwork and something to see. But when I first solved it I did not see anything other than this little light. Without the poem taking me here, there is no way I would have found it.

Name:	A shine from the box 2012.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	403.6 KB
ID:	451724

Comment

You can see the right side of the river bank has been changed, f was surprised how fast his arrow was changed by the river.

Comment

Name:	2 DBL OMEGA.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	441.2 KB
ID:	451727

Comment

113 mark Forrest talks about the word that is key, I know the word that was key was not in the poem, it was the word Knowledge, however there is a word in the poem that would help more than others Wood. Watch Forrest dance. at the 1,13 mark He never lies but, many times is not saying what you think.

https://youtu.be/up4YyztW4RU

Comment

I have a lot more to the solution, I will put a link for the searchers who want to ask or anything they want to say. HERE

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...ease-post-here

Comment

It seems some might not understand the odds of the poem landing on a periglacial wedge. Even the first one starts next to the dairy teaching school that Forrest got the knowledge of the past award from. A wedge if formed by freezing and thawing over time, it traps water like an undrained basin. Look at the map and compare it to the solution. When I first started the solve, I thought the Big Hollow itself was WWWH. Knowing Forrest had a real world a place water really did halt. That is when I found the wedges next to each blaze. Understanding the odds of this is very important and should prove a lot to anyone with an understanding of the number of wedges in the area and what they are. They are Forrest Fenn's WWWH EACH WEDGE IS CIRCLED IN ORANGE AND NUMBERED WITHIN THE SOLVE.

Name:	eolian-and-periglacial-features-southern-lb.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	240.7 KB
ID:	452508

Last edited by Knowledge; 09-08-2022, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I talked ealier about Tea with Olga and how Forrest used it to help the reader know he was on the right path. When he tried to buy her house and she said no, they drank red tea, going the wrong way within the solution takes you toward Red mountain, now if you choose the correct path you are on Black river road, when Forrest made the deal and he was on the right path, they drank black tea. At the end you are next to Sodergreen road where Forrest said he wanted to die and where the chest was, when he competed flying over Taos mountan and dropping Olgas ashes, he pictured her drinking green tea with her dad. I also talked about teachers with ropes and Forrest using the knots as a hint to take the water, as in the Pioneer canal. At the end of the solution we have Forrest ball of string and remember he tried to tie three square knots a day. Once again it is a hint you must take the water in the crossing of the river, You must be brave and in the wood and it will be worth the cold.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Ball of sting.jpg Views:	0 Size:	403.2 KB ID:	452414

Comment

Does it not seem odd to anyone that at the end of going through the poem three times, that it takes you to an island with a huge scull and other sculpters. One appears to be telling a secret to the scull, which matches my secret where in the poem. That a chest that measures about 10" x 10" sits in front of them. That the river bank that points to the chest also lined up with the Milkyway on GE. Outside the nook is a tree with carvings up to forty feet off the ground.The one at eye level is a JF like form page 99 turned into a man paying an indulgence. That they are more than just simple images, but carvings that of 2-4 images within each one. It seems people just blow past the fact Forrest was an art dealer, and people he spent a lot of time with are connected to the university of WY. The ranch next door just so happens to guide for mountain lion hunting. Take a good look them faces are not photoshopped they are there. I will not say anything about the man who owns the land the chest was on. I will say this, DO NOT BOTHER HIM TTOTC is over, there was a reason someone said they called Forrest first. Did you know people in WY have more guns per person than any other state. In TTOTC Forrest hints in, looking for Lews in Clark and that is the blaze before,not to follow the steep canyon before the house and find another path. WY portage laws may apply.
                                So look closely at the picture form GE and rremember this is in the middle of a river in WY. There was no way to find any of it withourt following the poem. It is like the wedges, at some point you must use reason.

Name:	a island mm.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	299.0 KB
ID:	452429 Click image for larger version

Name:	A 2013 chest pic.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	452430 Click image for larger version

Name:	box 10 inches.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	247.2 KB