Chest auction happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Sorry been missing a lot. Who is updating the chase nowadays? There must be a video out about the treasure chest sale and the other stuff happening. Man, you couldn’t make some of this up, fascinating indeed, twists and turns…….

We are having hospital grade equipment moved in tonight, yes this late, tomorrow is a big day, Mama Cowlazars is coming home. Insurance cut her time short, so we are being trained in wound care, oxygen tanks, and other things (too many details, I won’t bore you). Life is busy, I hope the information makes it out and I am just reading old requests for information. I never know these days what is old and what is new.
    Oh Kpro, you never cease to amaze me.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
      I emailed Jack about the sale. He replied, saying he was intent on doing a one off special show with Pawn Stars first, because it would market the chest and Fenn brand to 150 countries in 38 languages.

Shrewd.
      Pawn Stars! Hahahahahaha!
      It figures that Jack would think of this. If someone brings in an item that has value to the real pawn shop and not the staged one you see on TV, they are set up an appointment for the staged Pawn Stars building which is adjacent. Then they are meticulously schooled on how to act and on what to exactly say while on camera. So, if someone has an expensive item that they may want to sell the pawn shop, they can easily get Tv time. It is a really simple way to get advertisement. The pawn shop may buy it, but not really as many times it is just a ploy to get ratings and the owner takes his item home when he leaves. Why do I know all of this? Corey got in a fist fight with my best friend in Big Bear Lake, Ca. (my home town) Pat literally whooped his butt! Corey got arrested for starting the fight. Later my friend Pat and Corey got together and apologized to one another for their silly batrachomyomachia. Corey told my friend Pat many things about Pawn Stars while drunk, so I know by Corey himself that Pawn Stars has become more fake then real. It started out real, but to get ratings it has become 95% fake. So, for Jack to think Pawn Stars, it is just another bullshit story to appease the believers. And if the chest shows up at Pawn Stars, it will all be 100% staged by Forrest Fenn's kids and Jack. All is still one the the internets biggest lies to date. Take care all. OH!!.....................
      Last edited by OH!!; 09-02-2022, 10:48 AM.
      A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
      It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

It figures that Jack would think of this. If someone brings in an item that has value to the real pawn shop and not the staged one you see on TV, they are set up an appointment for the staged Pawn Stars building which is adjacent. Then they are meticulously schooled on how to act and on what to exactly say while on camera. So, if someone has an expensive item that they may want to sell the pawn shop, they can easily get Tv time. It is a really simple way to get advertisement. The pawn shop may buy it, but not really as many times it is just a ploy to get ratings and the owner takes his item home when he leaves. Why do I know all of this? Corey got in a fist fight with my best friend in Big Bear Lake, Ca. (my home town) Pat literally whooped his butt! Corey got arrested for starting the fight. Later my friend Pat and Corey got together and apologized to one another for their silly batrachomyomachia. Corey told my friend Pat many things about Pawn Stars while drunk, so I know by Corey himself that Pawn Stars has become more fake then real. It started out real, but to get ratings it has become 95% fake. So, for Jack to think Pawn Stars, it is just another bullshit story to appease the believers. And if the chest shows up at Pawn Stars, it will all be 100% staged by Forrest Fenn's kids and Jack. All is still one the the internets biggest lies to date. Take care all. OH!!.....................
        Cool... oh hi oh

Comment

Oh , cmon oh! ,, that story is 100 % true . I personally verified with Jacket when we met for a beer on my layover at LAX. He was there for some kind of medical convention . He went on and on about how Pawn Stars will get him the most cash , as they promised to buy it out of their own pocket if need be .

You have been out of the loop for 2 long buddy ...

p.s. oh yea , I almost forgot , he signed my underwear as a reward for being extra nice to him ....and guess what ? He signed his name CORRECTLY . Eat your heart out Copper Dan !!

For the record , I don't want to hear anymore of that" Hes fake , or hes not a real dude, or he's not a giving person " etc.
          Last edited by Fenndery; 09-02-2022, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

Oh , cmon oh! ,, that story is 100 % true . I personally verified with Jacket when we met for a beer on my layover at LAX. He was there for some kind of medical convention . He went on and on about how Pawn Stars will get him the most cash , as they promised to buy it out of their own pocket if need be .

You have been out of the loop for 2 long buddy ...

p.s. oh yea , I almost forgot , he signed my underwear as a reward for being extra nice to him ....and guess what ? He signed his name CORRECTLY . Eat your heart out Copper Dan !!

For the record , I don't want to hear anymore of that" Hes fake , or hes not a real dude, or he's not a giving person " etc.
            It is all a ploy Fenndery! All a ploy. I will ask my best friend Pat Donovan to give Corey a call to find the real truth. If Jack uses Pawn Stars, it will be the worst move he has made yet.
            A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
            It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

It is all a ploy Fenndery! All a ploy. I will ask my best friend Pat Donovan to give Corey a call to find the real truth. If Jack uses Pawn Stars, it will be the worst move he has made yet.
              You missed an opportunity to see F-hole's underwear with a famous photoshopped sig. I mean, you're in your right mind, because who would pass That up?!

Comment

I just got an email from Cynthia, saying the chest was in Texas at the auction house.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                  I just got an email from Cynthia, saying the chest was in Texas at the auction house.
                  sure you did

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 21-30-52 Treasure chest - chipbass@gmail.com - Gmail.png
Views:	135
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	450840
                    Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

sure you did
                    go away
                    Last edited by Knowledge; 09-03-2022, 09:32 PM.

Comment

sure you did
                      Why do you act like you know anything, I do not lie and everything will be seen.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 21-30-52 Treasure chest - chipbass@gmail.com - Gmail.png
Views:	135
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	450840

go away
                        Thank you. I just needed you to confirm her email.

I don't think that Cynthia knows where the chest is though.

Comment

Why do you act like you know anything, I do not lie and everything will be seen.
                          Um...because I don't have access to your email inbox????
                          GEE maybe that is why?

Comment

Um...because I don't have access to your email inbox????
                            GEE maybe that is why?
                            so you say someone lied really

Comment

so you say someone lied really
                              So your actual strategy with being on the internet is to believe everything anonymous people say?

Good luck with that, sir. I hope it works out for you.

Comment

So your actual strategy with being on the internet is to believe everything anonymous people say?

Good luck with that, sir. I hope it works out for you.
                                No I do however treat others with respect and do not say they lied for no reason. You have a nice day By the way are you going to do the same thing when I talk about my emails with Forrest Fenn

Comment

Working...
                                X