Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest auction happening?

Any updates on the chest auction?
    Kpro you said something about an August auction or an August announcement of an auction, did something change?
    Can you reveal your source?

Auction in aug

Comment

...and now that it is September....it failed to surface.

Comment

Dude , you must be out of the loop . The memo clearly stated (I did NOT NOT receive it from mrs. kpro) that it will begin Sept 11th . They want to make a "splash" as that date is memorable to some people .

Comment

I Guess they meant to say August 2023.....

Comment

I emailed Jack about the sale. He replied, saying he was intent on doing a one off special show with Pawn Stars first, because it would market the chest and Fenn brand to 150 countries in 38 languages.

Shrewd.

Comment

.....just more BS to keep the community on edge.

#IgnoreJack

why is it "Jack/Bill" REFUSES TO SPEAK TRUTHFULLY - in all regards?

Because he does not know how.

Comment

Originally posted by Sal O'mander View Post
                I Guess they meant to say August 2023.....
                precisely.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
                  I emailed Jack about the sale. He replied, saying he was intent on doing a one off special show with Pawn Stars first, because it would market the chest and Fenn brand to 150 countries in 38 languages.

Shrewd.
                  I'll believe it when I see it..

The Pawn Shops knows damn well he would not sell the Treasure in a pawn shop, that would look so fake...
                  If, Jack were to slab the coins and label them 'Forrest Fenn treasure' there is one coin that would possibly not look like a fake show if he did bring it to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933_double_eagle
                  Last edited by Livinlifebig; 09-01-2022, 10:17 PM.
                  You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

Bump
                    You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

Sorry been missing a lot. Who is updating the chase nowadays? There must be a video out about the treasure chest sale and the other stuff happening. Man, you couldn’t make some of this up, fascinating indeed, twists and turns…….

We are having hospital grade equipment moved in tonight, yes this late, tomorrow is a big day, Mama Cowlazars is coming home. Insurance cut her time short, so we are being trained in wound care, oxygen tanks, and other things (too many details, I won’t bore you). Life is busy, I hope the information makes it out and I am just reading old requests for information. I never know these days what is old and what is new.
                      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                        Sorry been missing a lot. Who is updating the chase nowadays? There must be a video out about the treasure chest sale and the other stuff happening. Man, you couldn’t make some of this up, fascinating indeed, twists and turns…….

We are having hospital grade equipment moved in tonight, yes this late, tomorrow is a big day, Mama Cowlazars is coming home. Insurance cut her time short, so we are being trained in wound care, oxygen tanks, and other things (too many details, I won’t bore you). Life is busy, I hope the information makes it out and I am just reading old requests for information. I never know these days what is old and what is new.
                        I know how hard it is to take care of someone 24/7 you must find time for yourself, so you can be the best you can be for them. Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Geeze ...gotta love the ...extortion ......errrr ....entrapters.....err...damn it ! insurance companies ...my advice comes from my families experience : Have a communication network between all of you , whether phone or handheld walkie talkies are the best , so you all know the emergency plan in case something happens. Sometimes we are in different parts of the house and it makes chipping in to help easier on everyone as well . Prayers for all of you . Peace !

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

Shrewd.
                            Well , thats a bummer . He told me he would NEVER , EVER, EVER go down the pawn shop road.
                            And yet , here we are.

We should offer to raffle it off to someone in need . Or do a go fund him a page so he can afford an education that will teach him to take it to Sothebys or Christies ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

Well , thats a bummer . He told me he would NEVER , EVER, EVER go down the pawn shop road.
                              And yet , here we are.

We should offer to raffle it off to someone in need . Or do a go fund him a page so he can afford an education that will teach him to take it to Sothebys or Christies ...
                              I think Jack was bouncing the idea of milking worldwide TV coverage BEFORE selling at one of the big auction houses.

Or maybe a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X