X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the shoe fits

https://youtube.com/shorts/rd7IeO1u3Fs?feature=share
    You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

I see the discrepancy: the elephant has musth and shows its warm heart.

I'm not sure if this can happen in human nature as well.

Comment

Poor little elephant is likely in pain, I wonder what happened to its tusk. It picked up the shoe with its trunk as easily as a human could with their hand. I find it so sad that we are on this planet full of interesting things to explore but don’t have the time. Thanks for sharing this video, I learned several things

Comment

It's little graces like this that stand the test of time and help define us. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those children remembers this as the event that made them go into elephant conservation or similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
          It's little graces like this that stand the test of time and help define us. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those children remembers this as the event that made them go into elephant conservation or similar.
          100%, it’s events like this that can alter a person’s direction in life.

I saw this recently, on this forum? Who knows, I bearly remember what I had for lunch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-69abg7mn4

We need more heroes like these

Comment

Forrest held the Elephant in high regards from Vietnam, why else would he have a statue in his back yard? He may have also seen this elephant at the spot as a child.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220608-204950_(1).png Views:	0 Size:	305.9 KB ID:	448840
            Photo taken from the spot.

https://www.spiritanimal.info/elephant-symbolism/
            Last edited by Livinlifebig; 08-29-2022, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post
              Forrest held the Elephant in high regards from Vietnam, why else would he have a statue in his back yard? He may have also seen this elephant at the spot as a child.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20220608-204950_(1).png Views:	0 Size:	305.9 KB ID:	448840

One coud also make claim to the lady's face on the upper right leg...middle of elephant.

Paerdolia is another form of confirmation bias and can harm a solution.

From my standpoint...I looked for facts...not "could bees".

I would encourage you to do the same.

Good luck.
              Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (ZosoRocks) View Post

One coud also make claim to the lady's face on the upper right leg...middle of elephant.

Paerdolia is another form of confirmation bias and can harm a solution.

From my standpoint...I looked for facts...not "could bees".

I would encourage you to do the same.

Good luck.
                Tim
                And where did you use your imagination?

Good luck
                LLB

Comment

If the shoe fits

Hush puppies? Beetles might not hear them coming...

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly View Post

100%, it’s events like this that can alter a person’s direction in life.

I saw this recently, on this forum? Who knows, I bearly remember what I had for lunch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-69abg7mn4

We need more heroes like these
                    That's crazy(!) I wonder how many of our forest/ park rangers/ game wardens know how to perform CPR/ chest compressions only on a buffalo? I want to know the rest of the story. How did the parent elephant get to that state? If breathing were also required could you seal the mouth and just put an air hose up the trunk? Was it having a NDE and the little one brought it back?
                    How lucky humans were there; can't say that for a Lot of elephants, but I'm glad for this one (two).

Comment

Rose Livingstone I believe they fell into a hole on a construction site. Hurt by humans, saved by humans... What the heck are we humans good for anyway? Absolutely nothin! Lol
                      I kidd of course. The earth should prolly just shake us off though

Comment

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly View Post
                          Poor little elephant is likely in pain, I wonder what happened to its tusk. It picked up the shoe with its trunk as easily as a human could with their hand. I find it so sad that we are on this planet full of interesting things to explore but don’t have the time. Thanks for sharing this video, I learned several things
                          Some lose their legs (I understand this one was to a land mine).

Click image for larger version

Name:	RT_elephant_prosthetics_01_as_160630_16x9_992.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	449032

Comment

LMAO! Don't you guys know there is a famous titled rock next to the final spot ?

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20220608-204950_(1).png Views:	0 Size:	305.9 KB ID:	448840

You do have a point here, that does resemble John Merrick.

Comment

Working...
                              X