• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Seedling
    replied
    Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post
    Ms pro,
    given all the inside info you have, can you please let us know where the treasure was?
    You are barking up the wrong tree dude, noone knows nothing

Leave a comment:

• JEffjeFF
    replied
    Originally posted by fflegacy
    Why are some people still rude to each other here? 2 years have passed since the find and death of Forrest. There is no more loot, there is nothing to divide. Or are you waiting for something else?
    Because the subject this forum is built on was left in such disarray by it's creator (forrest), and people are very passionate about not having their endless hours of dedicated research be for nothing, so they fling shit at each other like monkeys hoping something sticks and makes somebody else's day worse.

plus people are rude to each other everywhere, it's human nature

ya damn jerk

..edit// insert an emoji that represents a playful tone for the name-calling
    Last edited by JEffjeFF; 08-29-2022, 03:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 93cruiser
    replied
    Originally posted by fflegacy
    Why are some people still rude to each other here? 2 years have passed since the find and death of Forrest. There is no more loot, there is nothing to divide. Or are you waiting for something else?
    I dont know why. Ask the guy with bad breath and brown teeth.

Leave a comment:

• 93cruiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Fenndery

LMFAO TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is a perfect example of how a troll can not even see when someone is trying to HELP them . They are paranoid , think the world is out to get them . Full of conspiracy vitriol .

Don't worry , my son , when your family comes to visit , we will cordially update our traditions to include yours , by putting our heads straight up inside our [email protected] Peace
    Excuse me? I'm a troll? I don't believe so, although you seem to be one. You have nothing to offer in terms of help, you appear to need help though. I hope you find it. You've done nothing but derail my thread, and try to make it about you. Get a life.

I'd be mad like you too if my Dad crapped in his hand, and was then fed out of that hand like you were. And you just gobbled it all up, good boy. Look at what you are, and have become. Proud? I can see your sh*t eating grin from here. Because you lack common sense and somehow think you are in the right. You look foolish to everyone. Well, maybe not to your dad. He will always have your back, ha ha. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied

I saw the question. It is not able to be answered, open ended, and a waste to attempt to answer. Why would I acknowledge it? My opinion of fair would not be yours, so what is your issue at hand sir?

If you have information you'd like to share rather than your families bathroom habits, or dumb analogies, let me know. Other than that, wash up before you eat.
    Haha, this is one of the better replies I've read in quite a while. Even if I disagree with your request of Kpro.

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

I believe she made a promise she would not reveal the location. IMO
    I don't think she knows where the treasure was. She may know some things that she doesn't feel she should reveal, and if so, I think she should do what her gut tells her. That's anyone's right, after all.
    I do get tired of people who think the sun rises on them and demand other people to do what they don't want to do (I'm not talking about this post, though, as "demands" haven't been strongly applied). It's childish, selfish, and just plain rude.
    Last edited by Walker; 08-29-2022, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 93cruiser
    replied

See , this is where people probably shut down and stop giving information to you . You never listened and replied to my question . I asked a perfectly good softball question , for you, so you could knock it out of the park : What is fair ?
    The whining comment was a trigger sentence , that a focused person would ignore .

Just sayin
    I saw the question. It is not able to be answered, open ended, and a waste to attempt to answer. Why would I acknowledge it? My opinion of fair would not be yours, so what is your issue at hand sir?

If you have information you'd like to share rather than your families bathroom habits, or dumb analogies, let me know. Other than that, wash up before you eat.

Leave a comment:

• 93cruiser
    replied

What IS fair ? Giving you HER knowledge , that she gained through focused efforts , for free ? My dad used to tell me : "Well son , why don't you wish in one hand , and crap in the other . - See which one gets filled first ."

Or , you could always try whining louder .
    But if you wished for a crappy hand, then what? Both requests filled. Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Old blue
    replied
    Profess , kpro

Leave a comment:

• Fenndery
    replied
    Originally posted by Misconstrued View Post

Not without hitting that like and subscribe button! Don’t forget to turn into the breaking news once you do!!
    She is a very smart girl . don't you think ?

Leave a comment:

• Macahol
    replied
    Originally posted by Walker View Post

Just copy those numbers and put it in the GE search box and click "search." It will convert it automatically.
    Ah, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Originally posted by Macahol View Post

What website do you go to to get those coordinates? Google Earth has a different coordinate system so it's hard to pinpoint where those pictures are based on the info given. TIA.
    Just copy those numbers and put it in the GE search box and click "search." It will convert it automatically.

Leave a comment:

• Macahol
    replied
    Originally posted by steve66 View Post

44.647° -110.939°

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	448670

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	448671

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	448672

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	448673

What website do you go to to get those coordinates? Google Earth has a different coordinate system so it's hard to pinpoint where those pictures are based on the info given. TIA.

Leave a comment:

• TheGoldHunter
    replied
    I DO BELIEVE that's where the picture was taken which makes the whole thing even shadier.

Leave a comment:

• steve66
    replied
    Ms pro,
    given all the inside info you have, can you please let us know where the treasure was?

44.6477° -110.9391°
    EDIT: link added : https://www.google.com/maps/place/44.6477%C2%B0%20-110.9391%C2%B0

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	141 Size:	208.5 KB ID:	448670

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	141 Size:	79.5 KB ID:	448671

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.jpg Views:	140 Size:	58.4 KB ID:	448672

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.jpg Views:	141 Size:	33.4 KB ID:	448673

Last edited by steve66; 08-29-2022, 12:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X