Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kpro, just tell us

Ms pro,
    given all the inside info you have, can you please let us know where the treasure was?

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post
    Ms pro,
    given all the inside info you have, can you please let us know where the treasure was?
    Not without hitting that like and subscribe button! Don’t forget to turn into the breaking news once you do!!

Comment

Ms pro,
      I believe she made a promise she would not reveal the location. IMO
      You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

Well thats not fair.

Comment

Well thats not fair.
          She may be looking at the big picture.
          You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

Honestly though. If your bluffing and going off opinions then just say so. But if your claiming to know something instead of just teasing us, give the evidence to support what you know. The hunt is well over and she just might have something to save it. But I doubt it. And honestly who gives a f about what others think if you have evidence than just show it. Shouldn’t be worrying about what others think but instead expressing your feeling, opinions and facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

But she stated she never signed an NDA. I say just show the evidence. Let it be done and over with.

Comment

Ms pro,

44.6477° -110.9391°
                EDIT: link added : https://www.google.com/maps/place/44.6477%C2%B0%20-110.9391%C2%B0

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	141 Size:	208.5 KB ID:	448670

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	141 Size:	79.5 KB ID:	448671

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.jpg Views:	140 Size:	58.4 KB ID:	448672

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.jpg Views:	141 Size:	33.4 KB ID:	448673

Last edited by steve66; 08-29-2022, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I DO BELIEVE that's where the picture was taken which makes the whole thing even shadier.

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post

44.647° -110.939°

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	448670

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	448671

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	448672

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	448673

What website do you go to to get those coordinates? Google Earth has a different coordinate system so it's hard to pinpoint where those pictures are based on the info given. TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post

What website do you go to to get those coordinates? Google Earth has a different coordinate system so it's hard to pinpoint where those pictures are based on the info given. TIA.
                      Just copy those numbers and put it in the GE search box and click "search." It will convert it automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

Just copy those numbers and put it in the GE search box and click "search." It will convert it automatically.
                        Ah, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Misconstrued View Post

Not without hitting that like and subscribe button! Don’t forget to turn into the breaking news once you do!!
                          She is a very smart girl . don't you think ?
                          "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

Comment

Profess , kpro

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery

What IS fair ? Giving you HER knowledge , that she gained through focused efforts , for free ? My dad used to tell me : "Well son , why don't you wish in one hand , and crap in the other . - See which one gets filled first ."

Or , you could always try whining louder .
                              But if you wished for a crappy hand, then what? Both requests filled. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                              X