Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

Careful.
        Always.
        Ω╰⋃╯Ω

Comment

Originally posted by Spallies View Post
          Somehow makes me think of the cover hiding the chest was broken... He said he hid it... and we now know the blaze was broken... How does a place a man wants to be buried get broken???
          A few years ago, I moved some vegetation (not a huge amount) quite close to my search area. I didn't use an ax or other purchasable tool to do this. The change may have been noticed by someone. But it wasn't serious enough to significantly impact this hunt, except -- possibly (and that's a bit of a stretch, any way it's seen) -- in the minds of folks (with wagging tongues) who worry too much about trivial things. I'm serious about this. And I don't believe that what I "damaged" was the blaze. I believe that the physical changes I made -- while looking for the chest -- were hundreds of feet away from the blaze. What I did had no measurable/noticeable effect on any "cover hiding the chest". As always, all part of my opinion.
          Last edited by Old Pilot; 09-22-2022, 11:50 PM.

Comment

OP.. I have a favor to ask of you. Could you snap a picture of you standing next to the blaze please? That would be most entertaining.. Please have a trusted associate video you getting there for documentation. If I can't find that box, at least I would have a chance of winning the grand prize for submitting the funnest home video. I would love to watch it. If you're scared to try, you could practice your ascension by climbing from the ground up at Mount Rushmore. If you have a paraglider, you could paint it to look like wings and you might look like a fly or mosquito on FDR's face. Then when the rangers came for you, you could jump off and fly away like Icarus. Please consider it.
            1f Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
              Is that what you call the one on Fenn’s Jeep that got broken? Almost three years now and looking back who is still happy with their solve or did your rear view get broken two.
              I do not know what Jeep you are referring to, but if I did; I would instantly assume that it was a Willy's. Almost three years is a long time, in the chase. Looking back to all of the happiness in my circumstantial happenings, I found it a little frustrating to be positive the whole time. It was hard and consuming, in it's own way. But as far as it goes now, I enjoy remembering the past and all that came with it. My old rear view mirror was in pieces at one time, so I put it back together someway. I can not seem to remember any longer exactly how I reassembled it, but I did pull it off instead of purchasing a new one. What's the point in having two mirrors anyways if one alone works almost just as good as the other?
              Ω╰⋃╯Ω

Comment

Working...
              X