Rear View Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear View Mirror

Is that what you call the one on Fenn’s Jeep that got broken? Almost three years now and looking back who is still happy with their solve or did your rear view get broken two.

let's just skip over "happy" & go to the the word "peace". The answer is yes, it's embarrassing to know what others now know about one's self. But, I am at peace knowing I did the best I could, would I do it different? Yes... From here I can only move forward...

Comment

Originally posted by Chester Retriever

“It was the housing that covered the mirror…”
      "... on the passenger's side of [my jEEP]". Think about it - using a mirror if necessary. Does anyone know what he was really describing? That one is just not that difficult.

Comment

Rear View Mirror
        “It was the housing that covered the mirror…”
        on his gold Jeep Liberty . . .
        Last edited by Strawshadow; 08-27-2022, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I understood it clearly as it closely mimics the geometry layout you draw on the map to reach the blaze. The larger triangle represents a prism. Isaac Newton used one when working on his theory of light and the Rainbow. However most searchers disagree with the fact that the Rainbow has anything to do with the puzzle.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

I’m not looking back again. The mirror is still intact:

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...821#post446821
            https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...515#post441515
            https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...032#post374032
            https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...ing#post440912

it is not the drivers side mirror in the picture published in SB211. But the mirror could be mirrored

Click image for larger version  Name:	24A5CFCE-9472-4FD0-9B2F-A0066DE4DAA2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	344.4 KB ID:	448297
            Last edited by jan_v60; 08-28-2022, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester Retriever

Appears to be on the driver side of a 2011 Grand Cherokee. I didn’t look that close tho

No. It is a word puzzle.

Comment

Sunlight reflecting off of a 'damaged' vehicle part, is somthing to keep in mind when you're trying to be 'wise'.

Comment

Somehow makes me think of the cover hiding the chest was broken... He said he hid it... and we now know the blaze was broken... How does a place a man wants to be buried get broken???

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
                    Is that what you call the one on Fenn’s Jeep that got broken? Almost three years now and looking back who is still happy with their solve or did your rear view get broken two.
                    Happy,

Peace
                    You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
                      I’m as happy as any other Yankey dood el dandy

Comment

I linked that 58, 688 number to a specific distance and a certain Forest Road crucial to the solve. You could too.

www.FennPoint.com

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot

That may be an irrelevant question; what evidence can you provide that tells us that Forrest wanted to be buried at the blaze?
                          blaze
                          grave

Comment

So Damaged, so damn aged
                            Ω╰⋃╯Ω

Comment

Originally posted by Willy'sNorthWesternPeaNut View Post
                              So Damaged, so damn aged
                              Finding Forrest Fenn, never forget the FFF

Comment

Working...
                              X