Foia request for YNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foia request for YNP

They have been asked at least 6 different times in 6 different ways. Every foia request came back as “no records” they were asked about Forrest and jack. They were asked about the zoom call. They were asked about a chest being found. They were asked pertaining to different timelines. Every response was “no records” a lot of people knew there was something fishy about Yellowstone. When you foia certain things from the Cody museum if it’s sealed it tells you the file is sealed or unauthorized. I don’t know if it’s the same for YNP I would think that it is the same. But they clearly gave the response “no records”. Supposedly this is not the first time these things have been foia but this Is the first time I’ve seen it and it shows records of previous peoples foias. I don’t think the park would lie they have more integrity to hold than the average person. This makes absolutely no sense. Either there was an error (which I doubt), the park is lying (which I doubt) or the party who spoke on the matter is lying.

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
    They have been asked at least 6 different times in 6 different ways. Every foia request came back as “no records” they were asked about Forrest and jack. They were asked about the zoom call. They were asked about a chest being found. They were asked pertaining to different timelines. Every response was “no records” a lot of people knew there was something fishy about Yellowstone. When you foia certain things from the Cody museum if it’s sealed it tells you the file is sealed or unauthorized. I don’t know if it’s the same for YNP I would think that it is the same. But they clearly gave the response “no records”. Supposedly this is not the first time these things have been foia but this Is the first time I’ve seen it and it shows records of previous peoples foias. I don’t think the park would lie they have more integrity to hold than the average person. This makes absolutely no sense. Either there was an error (which I doubt), the park is lying (which I doubt) or the party who spoke on the matter is lying.
    The park is probably the only entity in this mess that is not lying. Fenn lied, Jack lied, the brats probably lied becuase it is hard to believe they lived with the man and knew nothing. The lawyers may have lied, but probably didn't know it if they did because Fenn misled them. Fenn even hired a lawyer he "accidentally" met while supposedly looking for a different lawyer to represent him in the lawsuits about the chest, not the lawyer he consulted before he hid the chest. Fenn stated he consulted lawyers before hiding the chest. Why then did he hire one that knew nothing about the chest on a purely chance meeting while looking for someone else? Easy, he needed a lawyer that knew nothing so he could be manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

The park is probably the only entity in this mess that is not lying. Fenn lied, Jack lied, the brats probably lied becuase it is hard to believe they lived with the man and knew nothing. The lawyers may have lied, but probably didn't know it if they did because Fenn misled them. Fenn even hired a lawyer he "accidentally" met while supposedly looking for a different lawyer to represent him in the lawsuits about the chest, not the lawyer he consulted before he hid the chest. Fenn stated he consulted lawyers before hiding the chest. Why then did he hire one that knew nothing about the chest on a purely chance meeting while looking for someone else? Easy, he needed a lawyer that knew nothing so he could be manipulated.
      I would agree. That’s what I said. Out of everyone the park is the least likely to lie. It seems we were lied to by someone and it’s not the park imo but why lie and act as if it was in the park? I’ve always said there was no way it was in the park. This is one step closer to that truth and a pretty big one at that. People dove in head first with all this 9mh stuff and I knew deep down it wasn’t found there. People are lying. We can’t change who a person is and what they do though. But then it also begs the question, we’re they honest about Wyoming? I think it’s time we open our minds to other areas I believe it was in Wyoming for sure. But you never know and things really aren’t what they seem. People who believe 9mh will make every excuse to defend it but the park is not going to lie. Someone said “oh no it’s a mistake” it was asked like 5 different times in 5 different ways and they made a mistake all 5 times? No way. We’re talking about the First National park they have a reputation far greater than the average millionaire. I don’t know if this is illegal but maybe they could have taken the chest in the park just to take a photograph of it? Idk how that works? But I do know if you look at alll the parties involved the ones that are least likely to lie is YNP.

about the lawyer part as well. I think you hit that spot on for sure. He made it to where if the truth comes out the least amount of legal trouble would happen to everyone. You gotta protect your family and friends I get that. As sad as it is to say, we are being lied to once again. I mean a good percentage of us already knew it.
      Last edited by Trailblazer99; 08-26-2022, 08:21 AM.

Comment

I like this thread, but besides that, I have nothing else to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
          I like this thread, but besides that, I have nothing else to say.
          It’s a touchy situation. This is the reason why I told everyone not to put their eggs in one basket. They pushed 9mh to its limits. And like I told everyone else no one is on record saying it was found in the park. In fact we have the park claiming the opposite. That’s what makes it touchy people whole heartedly believed Yellowstone and thought they had some closure but I think it’s time people question other areas outside the park. Hell even outside of Wyoming as much as I hate to say it. Because they could have been dishonest about Wyoming but they also could have been honest. It’s seems old Forrest was right. Nothings what it seems.

maybe I missed it but others did a foia on the exact information and got the response “no records” but I never seen it posted. I don’t understand why people wouldn’t share that information? It’s obvious all the people here don’t care about the gold. They just want the truth. I respect the people that are chasing it, in the proper manner and legally and doing work that no one else wants to do.
          Last edited by Trailblazer99; 08-26-2022, 08:39 AM.

Comment

It’s all making my brain hurt.

Comment

Ya someone did these foias from discord and posted all the info. Asked in multiple ways. I never heard or seen these foias until it was posted in discord.

Comment

Nobody has any comments on the foias? We have been fed 9mh for a while now and the foias show different. In fact the foias show it had nothing to do with the park. Imo this is big news. I’m not only saying this because I never once bought the fact that it was in Yellowstone but now we have evidence to prove that it wasn’t. I figured I would have heard every excuse in the book. But I hate to break it to people, the park is not going to lie for anyone. They will always have to cover their own ass and the records show Yellowstone is straight bs!

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
                  Nobody has any comments on the foias? We have been fed 9mh for a while now and the foias show different. In fact the foias show it had nothing to do with the park. Imo this is big news. I’m not only saying this because I never once bought the fact that it was in Yellowstone but now we have evidence to prove that it wasn’t. I figured I would have heard every excuse in the book. But I hate to break it to people, the park is not going to lie for anyone. They will always have to cover their own ass and the records show Yellowstone is straight bs!
                  If the government wants something to disappear, it will.
                  You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

YNP was just a ruse.

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
                      YNP was just a ruse.
                      Right, the place he grew up in, spent his summers there into adulthood, the place he loved the most .... Was a ruse...

Blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

Right, the place he grew up in, spent his summers there into adulthood, the place he loved the most .... Was a ruse...

Blind.

"I often find myself stealing away to that place and I will always consider it to be mine alone.” -f

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20220828_193814.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	448626

Deaf.

Comment

"I often find myself stealing away to that place and I will always consider it to be mine alone.” -f

Click image for larger version  Name:	PSX_20220828_193814.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.6 KB ID:	448626

Deaf.
                          Blind

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 heads + chest.jpg Views:	0 Size:	236.7 KB ID:	448628
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Knowledge; 08-28-2022, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20220828_193814.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	448626

Deaf.
                            His spot is Isolated. No one goes there. Especially tourists.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

On the part about the lawyer ...........I am sorry but you are incorrect . Mr. Fenn's "attorney" , Mr. Summers , had a father who had been representing Mr. Fenn for a very long time before he passed away .

Comment

Working...
                              X