Motivational Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivational Speaker

What we need in this Chase is a motivational speaker. I t seems we don’t have one anymore. Who’s going to step up and bear the burden?
    who can motivate that ancient decrepit legend know as the LS to get up and get moving? How dare them to go so far then just stop leaving Fenn holding his bag sitting on some hard azz rock holding his bag.
    Is there noone?
    Last edited by Sarah Seedling; 08-05-2022, 09:04 PM.

Fenn said he thought of everything but he forgot to find that motivated speaker

Comment

He should be from the south as well

https://youtu.be/JdsaBRzLnZA

Comment

*Click image for larger version  Name:	27F51286-435B-44EE-891E-A05D809C2159.png Views:	176 Size:	10.0 KB ID:	441434
        Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 08-06-2022, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	web-comics-funny-bear-its-all-a-matter-of-perspective.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	441439

Comment

He's sitting on the bank somewhere gazing up at all the stars dancing in the sky with a poem in one hand and a rope in the other. Find the location of the Real Old Santa Fe and there he will be, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
              What we need in this Chase is a motivational speaker. I t seems we don’t have one anymore. Who’s going to step up and bear the burden?
              who can motivate that ancient decrepit legend know as the LS to get up and get moving? How dare them to go so far then just stop leaving Fenn holding his bag sitting on some hard azz rock holding his bag.
              Is there noone?
              This so called LS is probably tired and feels beat. What would a LS do now anyhow?

Comment

Is there noone?
                Hey Seedling,
                Okay.... I will do it. Terms: my fee is 50K a month. You all must elevate me to cult leader status and agree to do everything that I say.... even if it means we are to sell all of your possessions and give the proceeds to me. Then we go out to the desert in California and build that society that Charles Manson was going for. Then we all must drop acid and listen to the Doors. After that all women must submit themselves to me.... forsake their husbands....yada yada yada....etc....so forth and so on. Well, Hell.....that's what always seems to happen with "motivational speakers" such as Adolph Hitler, Donald Trump etc....yada yada yada.... oh jeeze.....

No thanks. Anyways, Cheers.
                Last edited by trueyeti; 08-05-2022, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Is there noone?

Ummm………

Comment

Is there noone?
                    Does it have anything to do with motivation? Perhaps the LS is unable to travel to Forrest's spot for the third season in a row?

Comment

The LS may also have taken into account that Forrest has erased all traces and has already factored in this disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Balder View Post
                        The LS may also have taken into account that Forrest has erased all traces and has already factored in this disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                          Are you sure you didn't forget your broomstick?

Comment

Maybe he just needs to warm the bench for now. Thanks Mr Seedling for your concern.

Comment

I know I've got some place to be, but it's too far to walk.

Comment

Working...
                              X