Subtle slipups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post
    Jack said forrest made two subtle slip ups, in an unedited video. The video link will be below.

Slip up Home Forrest said after the first clue is figured out, the rest are academic.

Slip up#2. Forrest said the treasure is attatched to a historical document.

Jack stated in an article, and via emails, that is is academic but didn't want to give anything away.

So who is aware of a historical document that contains similar references to canyon down, home of brown, etc, etc. I am now positive this is how Jack was able to find it.

Watch how nervous Forrest got after he slipped up. It's all in the video.

https://youtu.be/aBJxGpKgJ0U
    Cover letter of historical document:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220804-102705_(1).png
Views:	278
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	441141

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220804-102215_(1).png Views:	0 Size:	2.03 MB ID:	441139
    Last edited by Livinlifebig; 08-04-2022, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post

Thank you for the kind words. My motivation to write the book was to prevent the poem lapsing into obscurity. Too dramatic? No, “never tell” was Stuff’s declared intention. Notice how oddly quiet some are nowadays. Where are the breathless weekly live chats about discoveries, yadda yadda? Now comes along a book which holds anagrams, Morse code, and other various patterns that (if nothing else) show how the poem can be studied in novel ways. Oddly, no interest in studying Fenn’s patterns.

I have said it before, and I say it again. New Mexico, crosses, Beaver.

Speaking of crosses, anyone else think it odd that a Santa Fe art dealer spent years telling stories without mentioning crosses? The cross is huge in (old). Southwest art. But, when you study the scrapbook storm of fall 2019….as the series neared the end, Forrest did begin introducing crosses more and more. Not a coincidence there, folks.

www.FennPoint.com
      Hey FP,
      Yeah....you too. I think I get your motivation. Yeah...the patterns. I submit that the target audience in here is of a discerning type. Yes we all have our own ideas. We challenge each other and sharpen our games. IMO.... the challenges that we present to each other are like a hammer and an anvil. IMO....that is kind of the purpose of this forum. Your endeavor and book.... are not necessarily going to be well received within these halls...... and that's okay. If it is frustrating..... hey we're all in that boat together.

IMO....that is what causes evolution.... in the psyche and in nature. Resistance, struggle.... and finding another route (the path of least resistance perhaps). You have a product...I have a product.....everyone in here has a product. IMO....I can't convince others in here. Hey, they are the hammer and I am the anvil. Anyway....IMO....in this way we build each other up by tearing each other down (evolution). Hopefully as a result though, one, some or many of us can take something away from this forum and formulate something that is marketable. IMO the "book" or "whatever" could/should be marketable and in no unclear way show "the winning solve" beyond a reasonable doubt.

IMO.... that's the challenge to us all. If you can do something like that then what? IMO..... If it were me.... I would have to give credit to the THOR community..... as that is where I continue to sharpen my game..... this is where I have evolved. Of course it all started with Forrest.

One more thing... about the finder. Well IMO....he's playing the role that Forrest defined for him. IMO...Forrest is still waiting for us to come up with "the winning solve" in a marketable package..... a good story.... like a Hollywood script or something.....that is multifunctional. IMO...it would disagree with Wyoming, provide excellent reasonable doubt....and in that way IMO....it would preserve Forrest's myth. Wyoming, IMO is just there as a stop-gap measure that Forrest used to ensure that there would always be "uncertainty" no matter how good the story or "the winning solve" is in its final form. Anyway....yeah the finder.... oh well, sure he's got the chest, but he will never own "the winning solve" because he can't disclose it. IMO.... that is by Forrest's design....that's the bed he made, and now Jack has to sleep in it. And IMO.... that is quite funny. Cheers.

PS. IMO... a good magician never reveals how he did his trick. IMO.... Jack and Forrest conspired to keep that from us. Cheers again.
      Last edited by trueyeti; 08-04-2022, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post

Thank you for the kind words. My motivation to write the book was to prevent the poem lapsing into obscurity. Too dramatic? No, “never tell” was Stuff’s declared intention. Notice how oddly quiet some are nowadays. Where are the breathless weekly live chats about discoveries, yadda yadda? Now comes along a book which holds anagrams, Morse code, and other various patterns that (if nothing else) show how the poem can be studied in novel ways. Oddly, no interest in studying Fenn’s patterns.

I have said it before, and I say it again. New Mexico, crosses, Beaver.

Speaking of crosses, anyone else think it odd that a Santa Fe art dealer spent years telling stories without mentioning crosses? The cross is huge in (old). Southwest art. But, when you study the scrapbook storm of fall 2019….as the series neared the end, Forrest did begin introducing crosses more and more. Not a coincidence there, folks.

www.FennPoint.com
        Hey FP,
        One more thing... about the crosses. At Bisti I found 3 areas where the poem is run-out in. IMO one leads to two and two leads to three. So.... at the end of the first area.... the line that reads "just take the chest and go in peace" means simply to go across from where you are at.

At the end of the Catholic Mass the father says, "the mass has ended, now go in peace." While he says this he makes the sign of the cross across his chest and while he does this so is everyone in the church. So, for me...this "sign of the cross" goes with the "go in peace" at the end of the mass and the "blaze" does too (because it is a "sign") and it goes with the "cross," across your "chest" and it means... simply.... to "go across" as per "just take the chest and go in peace." IMO...Forrest knew about the blessing at the end of the Catholic Mass. See, Santa Fe is primarily and historically.... Catholic. Anyway, we delivered the bomb. Cheers again.
        Last edited by trueyeti; 08-04-2022, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey FP,
          One more thing... about the crosses. At Bisti I found 3 areas where the poem is run-out in. IMO one leads to two and two leads to three. So.... at the end of the first area.... the line that reads "just take the chest and go in peace" means simply to go across from where you are at.

At the end of the Catholic Mass the father says, "the mass has ended, now go in peace." While he says this he makes the sign of the cross across his chest and while he does this so is everyone in the church. So, for me...this "sign of the cross" goes with the "go in peace" at the end of the mass and the "blaze" does too (because it is a "sign") and it goes with the "cross," across your "chest" and it means... simply.... to "go across" as per "just take the chest and go in peace." IMO...Forrest knew about the blessing at the end of the Catholic Mass. See, Santa Fe is primarily and historically.... Catholic. Anyway, we delivered the bomb. Cheers again.
          Yes, totally agree the “go in peace” line is meant to inspire the vision of Mass - the priest makes the sign of the cross while standing in front of a cross. Crosses. That Fenn was a clever one.

Fenn Point

Comment

crosses - cruces

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
              crosses - cruces
              Sí. The poem (and the rest of Fenn’s treasure writings) point to Cruces Basin. I always take the time to say “treasure writings” because Fenn had other books and writings. But, his treasure writings were carefully scripted to point toward Cruces Basin. At first, hints were very subtle, but as the years passed the hints slowly became overt. My book unpacks this. If you are truly a fan of Forrest Fenn you will enjoy learning about what the man was doing. The scrapbook storm of 2019 is a microcosm of this pattern of “obscure to obvious.”

www.FennPoint.com

Comment

Working...
              X