Subtle slipups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subtle slipups

Jack said forrest made two subtle slip ups, in an unedited video. The video link will be below.

Slip up Home Forrest said after the first clue is figured out, the rest are academic.

Slip up#2. Forrest said the treasure is attatched to a historical document.

Jack stated in an article, and via emails, that is is academic but didn't want to give anything away.

So who is aware of a historical document that contains similar references to canyon down, home of brown, etc, etc. I am now positive this is how Jack was able to find it.

Watch how nervous Forrest got after he slipped up. It's all in the video.

https://youtu.be/aBJxGpKgJ0U

I just got to the part where he said its academic after the first clue. I'd say it was a minor slip up but a nudge in the right direction. Do you remember the time stamp for when he said the treasure was attached to a historical document? That way I dont have to hear everything for a millionth time.
    "You only live once, so just go f*cking nuts!"- Mitch Lucker

Comment

In my slove it would tie to historical document, in a form. But probably not in the way most people would think it would. Theres historical documentation of my blaze which is a natural geological phenomenon, which has a name and land marker.

(So it's not just any old rock feature that could be a blaze, it's an actual geological marker)

Its 3 words, the first word is "old" which refers to "wise" in the poem. I rather not say the rest of its name. But it is on record as a historical land marker.

Last edited by Willy'sNorthWesternPeaNut; 08-03-2022, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Jack did not say there where any slip ups in that video. He said there were not any slip ups or hints in it. But i never heard the tied to a historical document before.

Comment

The nine clues are explained in my book. The historical document reference is mentioned on Page 55 and 56 - when I identify a Spanish Land Grant that has wording evocative of certain lines in the poem. Oh, the same book also has anagrams, Morse code, patterns, and GPS coordinates placed in the form of a cross (when the poem in placed in acrostic form.) It all points to a spot in Cruces Basin, 90 miles northwest of Fenn’s home.

Language can mean most anything. Math is much more certain, and Fenn left behind a ton of math hints.

www.FennPoint.com

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post
            The nine clues are explained in my book. The historical document reference is mentioned on Page 55 and 56 - when I identify a Spanish Land Grant that has wording evocative of certain lines in the poem. Oh, the same book also has anagrams, Morse code, patterns, and GPS coordinates placed in the form of a cross (when the poem in placed in acrostic form.) It all points to a spot in Cruces Basin, 90 miles northwest of Fenn’s home.

Language can mean most anything. Math is much more certain, and Fenn left behind a ton of math hints.

www.FennPoint.com
            Hey FP,
            Nine clues. The nine clues of Forrest Fenn? My solve has nine clues. Your book has nine clues? Which are the correct nine clues? What, how, who, when, where and why.... is your Brown? If your answer is relegated to.... "buy the book," then no thank you. You could show/tell your Brown... and we could go from there mate. Otherwise you run the risk of using this platform as something of a sales pitch for your book (congratulations by the way), yet falling short of making a contribution to the betterment of the collective community..... short of buying your book.

IMO...motivation/intention goes to what a searcher reveals. Some searchers still hold their cards/solves very close to their chest and don't really contribute what they know. Some searchers don't hold anything back, and for some searchers it is about the dollar and cents. Some searchers think that there is a chest still out there....you know....the one pictured in the book.....maybe that's why they don't want to share anything about their solves. Who knows....

Anyway....If your Brown can beat my Brown.....then I will buy ten copies of your book. But alas, your Brown cannot beat my Brown. So Cheers mate and good luck with your sales. Cheers again.

PS. My Solve ain't in that there basin...
            Last edited by trueyeti; 08-03-2022, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey FP,
              Nine clues. The nine clues of Forrest Fenn? My solve has nine clues. Your book has nine clues? Which are the correct nine clues? What, how, who, when, where and why.... is your Brown? If your answer is relegated to.... "buy the book," then no thank you. You could show/tell your Brown... and we could go from there mate. Otherwise you run the risk of using this platform as something of a sales pitch for your book (congratulations by the way), yet falling short of making a contribution to the betterment of the collective community..... short of buying your book.

IMO...motivation/intention goes to what a searcher reveals. Some searchers still hold their cards/solves very close to their chest and don't really contribute what they know. Some searchers don't hold anything back, and for some searchers it is about the dollar and cents. Some searchers think that there is a chest still out there....you know....the one pictured in the book.....maybe that's why they don't want to share anything about their solves. Who knows....

Anyway....If your Brown can beat my Brown.....then I will buy ten copies of your book. But alas, your Brown cannot beat my Brown. So Cheers mate and good luck with your sales. Cheers again.

PS. My Solve ain't in that there basin...

As said in another post on this forum, the home of Brown is the root word of brown. Because Beaver (and Bear) both come from that root word, it is appropriate to label Beaver as coming from the home of Brown. Beaver Creek is where the poem leads.

Yes, I am plugging my book - because it applauds Forrest Fenn and his mastery of invention. It’s not about me. It would be much more difficult to create a crossword puzzle then it is to fill in the blanks. Right now the story seems to be either Forrest created a riddle with no meaning at all, OR, Fenn wrote a poem so difficult that it cannot be solved by anyone other than Stuff. Neither one of those scenarios is true and I want the rest of the world to know the beauty of that poem. And stick a finger in Stuff’s eye for refusing to share.

www.FennPoint.com
              Last edited by FennPoint; 08-03-2022, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post
                Forrest said after the first clue is figured out, the rest are academic.
                Indeed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20220803_210919.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	441039

Comment

Yes, I am plugging my book - because it applauds Forrest Fenn and his mastery of invention. It’s not about me.

And stick a finger in Stuff’s eye for refusing to share.
                  Refusing to share what? His solve? Which is different (I assume) from yours? Is the book violent?
                  Whatever J does with his remaining two eyes if of no concern to me, and I'm not convinced F was that needy; necessity being the mother and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                    Refusing to share what? His solve? Which is different (I assume) from yours? Is the book violent?
                    Whatever J does with his remaining two eyes if of no concern to me, and I'm not convinced F was that needy; necessity being the mother and all that.

Yes. His solve, aka the meaning of the poem. Which, when fully explained, highlights the incessant ingenuity of Forrest Fenn’s art. If you don’t believe Fenn needed us to understand and appreciate his creation…..then I got nothing for ya.

FP

Comment

As said in another post on this forum, the home of Brown is the root word of brown. Because Beaver (and Bear) both come from that root word, it is appropriate to label Beaver as coming from the home of Brown. Beaver Creek is where the poem leads.

Yes, I am plugging my book - because it applauds Forrest Fenn and his mastery of invention. It’s not about me. It would be much more difficult to create a crossword puzzle then it is to fill in the blanks. Right now the story seems to be either Forrest created a riddle with no meaning at all, OR, Fenn wrote a poem so difficult that it cannot be solved by anyone other than Stuff. Neither one of those scenarios is true and I want the rest of the world to know the beauty of that poem. And stick a finger in Stuff’s eye for refusing to share.

www.FennPoint.com
                      Hey FP,
                      Yeah...the man, the myth, and the legend stuff.... I get it. I point out that the chest being found is irrelevant because there is no "winning solve." IMO....anything coming out of the Forrest/Jack camp should be taken with skepticism. We do not know what instructions Forrest left with the finder, his lawyers, or his family, or anyone else... IMO where the chase is at now, is by Forrest's design. For example....

IMO....Forrest wanted to ensure his impact on the world (his legacy). I sent him my solve and 2 days later he came out and said "Wyoming." Mine... New Mexico. It is a good solve (IMO the winning solve). Given this then, IMO....what? Could Forrest...knowing that his solve was achieved, then go on record and say, "Yeah....that is the winning solve?" No, because that would tarnish his legacy. What better way to defend against Bisti, and New Mexico than to say "Wyoming?" That's the best way mate. IMO....he did say Wyoming to protect his legacy. IMO....where the chase is at is exactly where he had foreseen it to be.

IMO... that leaves a lot of people without answers (the solve). That said however, the world at large accepts "Wyoming" as a matter of fact without the supporting evidence (the winning solve). That's the quandary we are in.

I did a post a while back (if your interested I can find it), where I used Modal Logic to prove that Wyoming = New Mexico. The preponderance of evidence evidentiary standard was used to make the claim showing that Wyoming = New Mexico with a greater than 50% chance of being true.

By the way, my Brown is "Kritosaurus Navajovious Brown." This duck-billed dinosaur was discovered and named by Barnum Brown in the Bisti Badlands in the early 1900's. It ties into Richard Wetherill (his Ojo Alamo Store), as the dig site (home of Brown) is less than a mile from the historical trading post out there. Additionally, the "Navajo Silversmith" Forrest wrote of fits into the name of the dinosaur too (Navajo/Navajovius). Additionally, Bisti is known as Bisti-De-Na-Zin. The English word "Denizen" and the Navajo (De-Na-Zin) are spot on similar.....Denizen means "an inhabitant of," and so.....the home of Brown, qualifies the dinosaur as a Denizen of De-Na-Zin. Hey....that's where he lives mate.... and it fits, is simple, and is straight forward, but I still get complaints saying, "Your solve is too complicated." When I hear those complaints, I hear them in the voice of spoiled children having a temper tantrum...

Forrest said that he did not make it easy, and when I show how straight forward and easy the above is....the complaints arise....IMO.....defense mechanisms designed to protect paradigms. And that is why there is no convincing the inconvincible in this community. I like the idea of a book because it takes the story outside of this place where confirmation bias prevails.... the target audience is different IMO....and that is why I congratulated you on the fact that you wrote a book.....again.....congrats! Cheers.

Comment

Hey FP,
                        Yeah...the man, the myth, and the legend stuff.... I get it. I point out that the chest being found is irrelevant because there is no "winning solve." IMO....anything coming out of the Forrest/Jack camp should be taken with skepticism. We do not know what instructions Forrest left with the finder, his lawyers, or his family, or anyone else... IMO where the chase is at now, is by Forrest's design. For example....

IMO....Forrest wanted to ensure his impact on the world (his legacy). I sent him my solve and 2 days later he came out and said "Wyoming." Mine... New Mexico. It is a good solve (IMO the winning solve). Given this then, IMO....what? Could Forrest...knowing that his solve was achieved, then go on record and say, "Yeah....that is the winning solve?" No, because that would tarnish his legacy. What better way to defend against Bisti, and New Mexico than to say "Wyoming?" That's the best way mate. IMO....he did say Wyoming to protect his legacy. IMO....where the chase is at is exactly where he had foreseen it to be.

IMO... that leaves a lot of people without answers (the solve). That said however, the world at large accepts "Wyoming" as a matter of fact without the supporting evidence (the winning solve). That's the quandary we are in.

I did a post a while back (if your interested I can find it), where I used Modal Logic to prove that Wyoming = New Mexico. The preponderance of evidence evidentiary standard was used to make the claim showing that Wyoming = New Mexico with a greater than 50% chance of being true.

By the way, my Brown is "Kritosaurus Navajovious Brown." This duck-billed dinosaur was discovered and named by Barnum Brown in the Bisti Badlands in the early 1900's. It ties into Richard Wetherill (his Ojo Alamo Store), as the dig site (home of Brown) is less than a mile from the historical trading post out there. Additionally, the "Navajo Silversmith" Forrest wrote of fits into the name of the dinosaur too (Navajo/Navajovius). Additionally, Bisti is known as Bisti-De-Na-Zin. The English word "Denizen" and the Navajo (De-Na-Zin) are spot on similar.....Denizen means "an inhabitant of," and so.....the home of Brown, qualifies the dinosaur as a Denizen of De-Na-Zin. Hey....that's where he lives mate.... and it fits, is simple, and is straight forward, but I still get complaints saying, "Your solve is too complicated." When I hear those complaints, I hear them in the voice of spoiled children having a temper tantrum...

Forrest said that he did not make it easy, and when I show how straight forward and easy the above is....the complaints arise....IMO.....defense mechanisms designed to protect paradigms. And that is why there is no convincing the inconvincible in this community. I like the idea of a book because it takes the story outside of this place where confirmation bias prevails.... the target audience is different IMO....and that is why I congratulated you on the fact that you wrote a book.....again.....congrats! Cheers.
                        By Forrest design, I agree. I am reminded of a saying I heard somewhere. “ you (insert Forrest s name her) can tear up a crow bar”.

Comment

www.FennPoint.com
                          I do not doubt that there are mathematical hints in the poem. One day on dals site charted the poem (I dont know by what method) but the finished product was an EXACT outline of my final area. And I didnt realize that until I already discovered the area and happened upon his post. Unfortunately Dals site does not contain that post anylonger so I can't show proof of that so you'll just have to take my word for it. I only used the poem, TTOTC, google earth, BOTG, a local canyon map, some interview videos for confirmation and some scrapbooks for confirmation. In that significant order. Most of my time was was spent using the first 4.

I do think Mr. Fenn did put in some sort of math into the poem, just for the people that would go that route. But I dont think a jobless guy from Texas with 12 kids has much of an education and likey has poor vocabulary so I think a dictionary would be his best friend when solving the poem.

Comment

Hey FP,

I agree. Wyoming was only stated to defend against legal battles. I firmly believe the chest was in New Mexico.

"two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead"
                            I think this is a reference to saying "as long as I'm dead, you can say the chest was anywhere."

Comment

Hey FP,

Thank you for the kind words. My motivation to write the book was to prevent the poem lapsing into obscurity. Too dramatic? No, “never tell” was Stuff’s declared intention. Notice how oddly quiet some are nowadays. Where are the breathless weekly live chats about discoveries, yadda yadda? Now comes along a book which holds anagrams, Morse code, and other various patterns that (if nothing else) show how the poem can be studied in novel ways. Oddly, no interest in studying Fenn’s patterns.

I have said it before, and I say it again. New Mexico, crosses, Beaver.

Speaking of crosses, anyone else think it odd that a Santa Fe art dealer spent years telling stories without mentioning crosses? The cross is huge in (old). Southwest art. But, when you study the scrapbook storm of fall 2019….as the series neared the end, Forrest did begin introducing crosses more and more. Not a coincidence there, folks.

www.FennPoint.com

Comment

Working...
                              X