What's the holdup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the holdup?

We got Mr Sommertime riding shotgun, Jack has the clear winning hand and Forrest delighted he made the cut. The TC is in Santa Fe and Shiloh has the bracelet, yet the renegades are still shooting at the stagecoach.

Doesn't it make sense for the family to throw the solution from the cart? Well, part at least. Start the vindication process?

Many speculate there's a solver, and most of the angry mob believe it's themselves. These folk just have gold fever and missing the real point, IMO. The revelation of WWWH (or understanding in part) would blow most of them out of the water. I suspect this might reset the minds of many and send them back to the drawing board, possibly breathing new life into the chase community.

So, what's the holdup?

Who was that masked man?

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
      We got Mr Sommertime riding shotgun, Jack has the clear winning hand and Forrest delighted he made the cut. The TC is in Santa Fe and Shiloh has the bracelet, yet the renegades are still shooting at the stagecoach.

Doesn't it make sense for the family to throw the solution from the cart? Well, part at least. Start the vindication process?

Many speculate there's a solver, and most of the angry mob believe it's themselves. These folk just have gold fever and missing the real point, IMO. The revelation of WWWH (or understanding in part) would blow most of them out of the water. I suspect this might reset the minds of many and send them back to the drawing board, possibly breathing new life into the chase community.

So, what's the holdup?
      My very first portion of WWWH begins on a global scale.

halt- freeze

The chest was in the USA.

Where does, warm waters halt in the USA?

The warm waters of the gulf stream.
      Evaporation of liquid water.
      Atmospheric condensation freezing on mountains year round.

Put those dots together and see what state it takes you to..
      "You only live once, so just go f*cking nuts!"- Mitch Lucker

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

So, what's the holdup?
        I think that the process has already started. My current opinion is that the final TTOTC location will be revealed through the solution to the XMTS poem. It's clever, actually, if the solutions are linked. If the solution to the XMTS reveals the final TTOTC hidey spot location, then Fenn's spot can be revealed with the authoritative legitimacy of XMTS, which is required for people to believe it. The entire solution to TTOTC may not be revealed, just the final spot. Then, people will be left to wonder how the TTOTC poem (notice, I didn't say Fenn's poem, because Fenn could have written both of them), leads to that spot. The mystery and legend continues.

I could be wrong.

Oh, and I'm not part of the "angry mob." I'm at peace, because it's sum sum Summertime!

The Jamies - Summertime, Summertime
        Last edited by elperro; 08-03-2022, 10:06 AM.

Comment

You wrote above:

"The revelation of WWWH (or understanding in part) would blow most of them out of the water. I suspect this might reset the minds of many and send them back to the drawing board, possibly breathing new life into the chase community."

.....and yet people just dismiss answers.....because they cannot accept the truth.

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...-clue-1-biwwwh

Maybe you will.

Good luck.
          Tim
          Last edited by Tim (ZosoRocks); 08-03-2022, 11:16 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Maybe someone who knows the correct solve is afraid that telling any of it (for example, WWWH) would make it too easy for others to solve the poem, thus exposing the mystery of the location.
            If the mystery is exposed, then interest fades, along with the legendary fame of Forrest Fenn (otherwise known as FF or f).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
              Maybe someone who knows the correct solve is afraid that telling any of it (for example, WWWH) would make it too easy for others to solve the poem, thus exposing the mystery of the location.
              If the mystery is exposed, then interest fades, along with the legendary fame of Forrest Fenn (otherwise known as FF or f).
              Or FFF

Comment

Forrest admitted [with saying] the solution will be revealed eventually.

This alone shows the answer will not stay hidden or concealed.

If the final spot has some significant value or personal sentiment, and "could be" trampled upon/damaged etc....per se ....then to dismiss that notion - IMO - stating that there are probably much more wealthier folks in the US that you never hear from or they have to worry about "anger and jealousy"......because they have Security systems installed to thwart that level. Shoot. "Ring Doorbell/ Door Cameras" have done wonders alone..

In fact, if these "bad" people surface, that alone shows how someone can achieve a mediated intent and -IMO- needs mental therapy.

But, those with this property enhancement installed, usually have a very upscale security system with even approved access at different steps.....will stay safe for most of the time.

If one is capable of solving a near impossible puzzle.....one would think they also have figured out other things along the way. Security is probably on that list.

Never under-estimate someone who is unknown.

Remember...."unknown" holds a connotation/meaning of its own.

Good luck.
                Tim

Comment

So twice today I've read people here think "interest" in "something" fades after it is realized. I find that to be true only with unpleasantries.
                  Concepts I love never bore me, either in 'mystery stage heightened alert apprehension' or 'understanding is bliss wrapped in eternal gratitude apprehension'.
                  But I don't fully grasp 'boredom', though, either, so maybe my deck is missing carde.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post

I think that the process has already started. My current opinion is that the final TTOTC location will be revealed through the solution to the XMTS poem. It's clever, actually, if the solutions are linked. If the solution to the XMTS reveals the final TTOTC hidey spot location, then Fenn's spot can be revealed with the authoritative legitimacy of XMTS, which is required for people to believe it. The entire solution to TTOTC may not be revealed, just the final spot. Then, people will be left to wonder how the TTOTC poem (notice, I didn't say Fenn's poem, because Fenn could have written both of them), leads to that spot. The mystery and legend continues.

I could be wrong.

Oh, and I'm not part of the "angry mob." I'm at peace, because it's sum sum Summertime!

The Jamies - Summertime, Summertime
                    It's a good poem, but I don't think I'll pay it too much attention. The lure of the Fenn poem for me was only because it had gone unsolved for almost a decade. I wanted to give you guys a hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X