Ya gotta love Cynthia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya gotta love Cynthia

She desperately tries to confirm 9MH. What beats me is that if she is so sure of it been the correct location, and she already found closure, then why the continued effort.

Her interviews with Mr. Fenn have been a breakthrough of confirmation to a few searchers.
    Ω╰⋃╯Ω

Comment

The lawyer admitted the problem and you still can't see it. Why would Fenn have to worry so much about his family if the ending of the chase was real? Why would they have to deal with it for years unless Jack was fake. C'mon people think a little bit.

Hey lawyer, how are you going to feel when the real chest is found and you realize Fenn was lying out his butt to you and everyone?

Comment

So, according to Fenn's lawyer, he has not talked to the ranger at Yellowstone. I guess that means there was never a zoom meeting where they told the park the location and signed an NDA to not tell. Even the lawyer can't keep his story straight. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

He could be fake or he could be a miracle
          but if it was faked why would he leave the chest out there?
          Don’t you think he would have covered his tracks and removed it? He was a smart guy you know…
          No, of course not. Fenn wanted his legend. The only way to have his cake and eat it too, was to lie. He had to give the brats their wish for an end and keep it alive for his legend.
          Last edited by pws111; 08-02-2022, 06:06 PM.

Comment

This is even better. The lawyer said he knows nothing about the solution or where Jack says he found it. He said he doesn't even know if it was NMH or not. If that is true, then there could never have been a meeting with Yellowstone explaining where the chest was found and there could be no agreement to not reveal the location to anyone else. Either way, somebody is lying.

Also, why would Fenn go find some random lawyer to represent him in the lawsuits who knew nothing about the chase? Fenn said he consulted his lawyer about possible locations for hiding the chest and the legal consequences before the hunt started. Why did Fenn not use that lawyer? I'll tell you why. Fenn needed a lawyer who knew nothing about the chase and could be manipulated. If he used his real lawyer that helped him in the beginning, that lawyer would know too much and may not be willing to lie or might let something slip.
            Last edited by pws111; 08-02-2022, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun
              I think Cynthia is just dealing with death in her own way. It’s hard to let someone go, trust me. I recently took a trip and on my way down I smacked my head. When I woke up I didn’t realize I had been gone for so long. Time is unforgiving like that and I felt like it skipped me. Anyways I bring that up because maybe Cynthia just needs to be sell fish and give herself more time. Maybe water some trees?
              Cynthia has been on Fenn’s payroll as far back as 2014 that I know of

Comment

On a side bar, anyone bother to look up on Amazon how many “I Solved Forrest Fenn’s Poem” or “How to Solve Forrest Fenn’s Treasure Hunt”, books there are published? I didn’t officially count but I bet there are over 20 and counting. If anyone wanted to cloud the actual solution that would make an impressive start.
                Last edited by Presby; 08-02-2022, 02:50 PM.

Comment

On another side bar if everyone is saying Tom knows nothing then that’s the guy you want to talk to

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

No, of course not. Fenn wanted his legend. The only way to have his cake and eat it too, was to lie. He had to kive th ebrats their wish for an end and keep it alive for his legend.
                    Who are YOU calling a brat?

Comment

Originally posted by Presby View Post
                      On a side bar, anyone bother to look up on Amazon how many “I Forrest Fenn’s Poem” or “How to Solve Forrest Fenn’s Treasure Hunt”, books there are published? I didn’t officially count but I bet there are over 20 and counting. If anyone wanted to cloud the actual solution that would make an impressive start.
                      And I'd bet not one of them is correct, or even adds anything significant to the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
                        Cynthia has been on Fenn’s payroll as far back as 2014 that I know of
                        Yes, but he paid the unsuspecting with smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post
                          The lawyer admitted the problem and you still can't see it. Why would Fenn have to worry so much about his family if the ending of the chase was real? Why would they have to deal with it for years unless Jack was fake. C'mon people think a little bit.

Hey lawyer, how are you going to feel when the real chest is found and you realize Fenn was lying out his butt to you and everyone?
                          Karl is a true hero.

Comment

Originally posted by fallingrock View Post

Who are YOU calling a brat?
                            The spoiled kids who forced Fenn to create this fiasco of an ending to placate their selfish desires to end the hunt at any cost before Fenn died.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun
                              I think Cynthia is just dealing with death in her own way. It’s hard to let someone go, trust me. I recently took a trip and on my way down I smacked my head. When I woke up I didn’t realize I had been gone for so long. Time is unforgiving like that and I felt like it skipped me. Anyways I bring that up because maybe Cynthia just needs to be sell fish and give herself more time. Maybe water some trees?
                              I thought you said goodbye on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X