A Bone To Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bone To Pick

Now I do not have a bone to pick but I do choose my words wisely. The only reason for this post is to create a place where people can circum-vent the things they are unpleased with about the chase. That way they can have a place to peacefully find resolution in the demeaning factors of position and outcome. So what pisses you off about the chase?

As for me, it's exhaustion, but only pertaining to the time it took to piece together a full solve.
    "You only live once, so just go f*cking nuts!"- Mitch Lucker

It’d probably people with multiple accounts spamming this forum with new posts constantly if I had to tell the truth

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
      It’d probably people with multiple accounts spamming this forum with new posts constantly if I had to tell the truth
      Yeah more than one active account would not be a cool thing to do. I agree.

Comment

Sloppy postings -- lacking decent spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc. -- push my buttons.
        Last edited by Old Pilot; 08-01-2022, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
          Sloppy postings -- lacking decent spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc. -- push my buttons.
          I'm definitely guilty of a few of these, haha.

Comment

Gotta sometimes push dem buttons if ya wanna get somewhere on that elevator.
            Floor please.....

Comment

Let’s see what aggravates people about the Chase, we get poor writing skills and dual personality accounts. Are these really about the Chase?
              what aggravates me is Fenn faking his death, all the fake Fenn propaganda, The fake Find. The lies and deceit. Give me a second and I can think of half a dozen more.

Now that is the Chase in a nut shell I certainly hope my sentence structure didn’t aggravate anyone

Comment

Run on sentences.......................

Comment

Working...
                X