All In One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elperro

Oh, gotcha. Thank you, its a fair assessment. I tend to believe that the blaze is made up of a number of natural, similar things.
    I agree. My first one is also visible from the road, but it's easy to miss. It's also a historical land marker that is a naturally occurring rock formation. It's called "Old Man Face"

Old- wise

At the beinging of the book he talking about being old. And also mentions the word "old" and "face" prominently throughout the book. But that's not the only face in the canyon, there are actually about 9. But the first one is the only one with an official title

It's not "you" who are wise, but the old man.
    Last edited by Willy'sNorthWesternPeaNut; 08-04-2022, 08:27 PM.
    "You only live once, so just go f*cking nuts!"- Mitch Lucker

Comment

You mean that people have still not figured out what you have imagined to be reality. Sorry, reality is far from what you assert. Oh! IMO.
      Sir you may think what you want. This is where the poem ends on a small manmade island in WY Click image for larger version

Name:	3 heads + chest.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	441270
      Last edited by Knowledge; 08-04-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

You mean that people have still not figured out what you have imagined to be reality. Sorry, reality is far from what you assert. Oh! IMO.
        I see what hes talking about, as far as the indian in the mountains. but I dont see anything in the poem besides the word "brave" that could somehow relate to Native Americans. Brave is to deep in the poem to cover an area that large. and in 100 years from now that wouldn't be recognizable.
        "You only live once, so just go f*cking nuts!"- Mitch Lucker

Comment

Brave and in the wood relates to a large area, but not to Native Americans, IMO. It will likely be recognizably the same in 100 years, IMO.
          Ask yourself when was Forrest brave and in the wood in TTOTC and when was it worth the cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

Ask yourself when was Forrest brave and in the wood in TTOTC and when was it worth the cold.
            That's what we're supposed to figure out.

Comment

Working...
            X