Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s really getting old

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post

    I don’t know, Sarah, but there’s something about you that makes me want to climb in there with a flashlight and gloves. You wanna go along?
    No thanks I believe this part was spossed to be an individual effort

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

      No thanks I believe this part was spossed to be an individual effort
      Oh darn! I could leave you in the car? Maybe you’d get whisled at. Count the cars…

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by lowkey View Post

        I don’t think that’s fair to say. I think if anyone had any solid proof they could share they would. It’s been a long time and I think we aren’t getting answers because no one knows anything for sure. All IMO FWIW. But I do think we’d get answers if anyone thought they could help
        I disagree. Things are really never what they seem. Imagine the solve was like a masquerade solve. No one would believe the guy that solved it if the treasure wasn’t there. If the creator never told anyone the solve and the person who has the treasure never told the solve. If someone else knew the solve you would never believe them it would be too imaginative for some people and the person might even be called crazy. Someone out there knows the truth and has tried to speak up. You think Forrest was looking for jack at the get together in west Yellowstone? Hell no. All he had to do was ask jack “hey you going” instead he beat around the bush and had kpro and them record everyone to see if the person who solved it was there. So it was someone he knew what they looked like and it was also someone that he couldn’t email or notify. Which means the person never got confirmation from Forrest himself. Do you think the name he was looking for in his emails was jack stuef? Hell no! The same time he’s telling searchers he’s looking for a name he’s asking jack “who are you and where are you?” Someone out there knows and has been pretty much forced to shut the hell up. Even if this person kept speaking they would call them crazy and ask to see “the box of gold”. It’s all pointless. But someone knows and someone has spoke about it before.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

          I disagree. Things are really never what they seem. Imagine the solve was like a masquerade solve. No one would believe the guy that solved it if the treasure wasn’t there. If the creator never told anyone the solve and the person who has the treasure never told the solve. If someone else knew the solve you would never believe them it would be too imaginative for some people and the person might even be called crazy. Someone out there knows the truth and has tried to speak up. You think Forrest was looking for jack at the get together in west Yellowstone? Hell no. All he had to do was ask jack “hey you going” instead he beat around the bush and had kpro and them record everyone to see if the person who solved it was there. So it was someone he knew what they looked like and it was also someone that he couldn’t email or notify. Which means the person never got confirmation from Forrest himself. Do you think the name he was looking for in his emails was jack stuef? Hell no! The same time he’s telling searchers he’s looking for a name he’s asking jack “who are you and where are you?” Someone out there knows and has been pretty much forced to shut the hell up. Even if this person kept speaking they would call them crazy and ask to see “the box of gold”. It’s all pointless. But someone knows and someone has spoke about it before.
          Maybe, but where’s your proof? How can you know someone knows but not know someone? How can you say they have spoken up but not know what they said. This then becomes pure speculation, prospecting for a nugget

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

            Maybe, but where’s your proof? How can you know someone knows but not know someone? How can you say they have spoken up but not know what they said. This then becomes pure speculation, prospecting for a nugget
            “prospecting for a nugget”. Careful Sarah, you’ve got me smiling.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by mountain digger

              Proof ... pfft.

              pfft
              [ft]
              EXCLAMATION
              1. used to represent a brief sound such as that made by the passage of a bullet or that of a small, muffled explosion:
                "Pfft! Pfft! Pfft! Bullets ricocheted around the room"
                • used to convey the suddenness of a malfunction, disappearance, ending, etc.:
                  "then pffft, that was the last we heard of them"
                • used to express a contemptuous or dismissive attitude:
                  "pfft, I don't know what all the fuss is about"
              f knew. And yes it's pure speculation, but f knew. The individual told him the correct solution, even gave him the correct answer to f's math problem. f was informed who the 200'er was that died even though f thought noone could possibly know. The riddle in the poem was solved long before the find announcement was made. f and the solver had a type of connection few could ever humanly experience ... and it surprised even f in the end that it could be, but believe he did.

              Do you really need proof to believe that something you've never seen or experienced could exist? It can, and that's all there is to it.
              pfft

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by mountain digger

                Proof ... pfft.

                pfft
                [ft]
                EXCLAMATION
                1. used to represent a brief sound such as that made by the passage of a bullet or that of a small, muffled explosion:
                  "Pfft! Pfft! Pfft! Bullets ricocheted around the room"
                  • used to convey the suddenness of a malfunction, disappearance, ending, etc.:
                    "then pffft, that was the last we heard of them"
                  • used to express a contemptuous or dismissive attitude:
                    "pfft, I don't know what all the fuss is about"
                f knew. And yes it's pure speculation, but f knew. The individual told him the correct solution, even gave him the correct answer to f's math problem. f was informed who the 200'er was that died even though f thought noone could possibly know. The riddle in the poem was solved long before the find announcement was made. f and the solver had a type of connection few could ever humanly experience ... and it surprised even f in the end that it could be, but believe he did.

                Do you really need proof to believe that something you've never seen or experienced could exist? It can, and that's all there is to it.
                This is not how it went, the finder did not solve the poem, that, and other things made him very upset. He had someone in place to make sure no one was allowed to search for 25 days. The guy dropped the ball. The solver was to go to the spot, pick up the chest and tarry scant. After ten years someone got lazy and it cost Forrest the chase. When the real solution is known, everything will add up. As for Forrest's secret, he wanted to be known, that is up to others. As for the solver and f let's just say, f got a gift before he passed. Now it is up to all in the know, to do something for him. Just because we have a bunch of people saying they think they know things, it does not mean everyone just THINKS they know things.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Knowledge

                  You certainly have a soapbox, yet none of us in the Audience have a clue as to what in the hell you are trying to say. Would it be too much to ask that you concisely answer a few simple questions for me? Please limit your answers to less than 10 words each.

                  Who is the Solver, in your estimation? . . . Please identify a real person if you can . . . Or cite a moniker used here, if you cannot.

                  Who dropped the ball and messed up the Ending? Same comment as above, even if the people are different.

                  I have many more questions, but they're all irrelevant if you either can't, or won't, answer these stater softballs.

                  Thanks in advance.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by MoonScavenger View Post
                    Knowledge

                    You certainly have a soapbox, yet none of us in the Audience have a clue as to what in the hell you are trying to say. Would it be too much to ask that you concisely answer a few simple questions for me? Please limit your answers to less than 10 words each.

                    Who is the Solver, in your estimation? . . . Please identify a real person if you can . . . Or cite a moniker used here, if you cannot.

                    Who dropped the ball and messed up the Ending? Same comment as above, even if the people are different.

                    I have many more questions, but they're all irrelevant if you either can't, or won't, answer these stater softballs.

                    Thanks in advance.
                    Don't you know, no truth allowed on Thor, you are taking all the solvers, solutions away, so that makes you mean and bad. If they do not know, no one can know. Look what happened to Forrest Fenn when he told the state. He listed the three search states it was not in, then told everyone the state it was found in, and to this day people are looking for loopholes to save their solutions
                    A friend will say you lie if you tell them you spoke to Forrest Fenn, if it means their solutions will be wrong. Forrest wanted the place known before he passed and even his family does not care.I will not name any names, with all the crazy in the chase, it would be wrong. Plausible deniability is needed, it is the world we live in, as I Forrest knew all too well.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Knowledge

                      Come on, Knowledge. Strap it up and bring some heat.

                      The Solver is? . . .

                      If you can't/ won't answer the question, then kindly step off your soapbox and patiently await further developments.

                      Thank you.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by MoonScavenger View Post
                        Knowledge

                        Come on, Knowledge. Strap it up and bring some heat.

                        The Solver is? . . .

                        If you can't/ won't answer the question, then kindly step off your soapbox and patiently await further developments.

                        Thank you.
                        If you show people where the chest was, and tell them Forrest confirmed it before he died, what good is it? They will do anything and everything to not want it to be true.
                        They rather think islands in Wyoming all have bronze objects the same size as the chest. Surrounded by man-made carvings and images all over the island.
                        The ones around the chest were meant to be seen from above. But people can't understand the chase was more than just a treasure hunt, it was Forrest's art project as well.
                        It was more than anyone expected and there is much more to be found. It was meant to be his legacy. Not to end when the chest was found, but to begin again as art.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	3 heads + chest.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	441630

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by MoonScavenger View Post
                          Knowledge

                          Come on, Knowledge. Strap it up and bring some heat.

                          The Solver is? . . .

                          If you can't/ won't answer the question, then kindly step off your soapbox and patiently await further developments.

                          Thank you.
                          give the kid a break the solver is invisable

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Knowledge

                            Strike 2. Last chance to hit a dinger. Hey, Batter, Batter!

                            The Solver is? . . .

                            Feel free to anoint yourself. I'd respect that answer far more than your evasive paragraphs full of drivel.

                            C'mon, Knowledge. You can do it! Let freedom ring.

                            But don't do it for me. Do it for yourself.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              What If the solver really was a redneck from Texas, wouldn't that be a hoot?!? Prophetic even, just like 5-June, huh?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

                                If you show people where the chest was, and tell them Forrest confirmed it before he died, what good is it? They will do anything and everything to not want it to be true.
                                They rather think islands in Wyoming all have bronze objects the same size as the chest. Surrounded by man-made carvings and images all over the island.
                                The ones around the chest were meant to be seen from above. But people can't understand the chase was more than just a treasure hunt, it was Forrest's art project as well.
                                It was more than anyone expected and there is much more to be found. It was meant to be his legacy. Not to end when the chest was found, but to begin again as art.

                                Click image for larger version  Name:	3 heads + chest.jpg Views:	36 Size:	236.7 KB ID:	441630
                                I hate to blow the lid off this for you but I believe Forrest when he said;
                                • Q) Can the sun shine on the treasure’s location for the majority of the day?

                                Forrest’s A) The location where the treasure is hidden is in the sun a good part of the day – yeah. (but the chest is not)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X