Frustrated People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy'sNorthWesternPeaNut View Post

I have noticed things about his hand placement in most photographs. My favorite is the one where he is standing on the ladder next to his jet, in his flight suite. Follow his index finger(s)...
    I’ve noticed the same thing. In Jen’s video where he walks out to his back yard he put his left hand over his left thigh. I’m sure it means something. I’ve came up with one but idk if it’s what it actually means.
    As a side note have you ever read his grandfathers headstone?

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

I’ve noticed the same thing. In Jen’s video where he walks out to his back yard he put his left hand over his left thigh. I’m sure it means something. I’ve came up with one but idk if it’s what it actually means.
      As a side note have you ever read his grandfathers headstone?

His hand placement is an insinuation hint to the final clue, in my solve. I dont want to openly say what to, because people will probably think I'm nuts for looking to far into it.
      I have not read his older-mans headstone. What does it say?
      "You only live once, so just go f*cking nuts!"- Mitch Lucker

Comment

I think your statement is a little weird. No offense. But if I solved this or most people would want recognition and they would capitalize off of the whole story. The story itself is worth more than the box of gold. I think everyone knows that because that’s all they care about is the solve. Some care about the box but only because they have gold fever. Most just care about the solve. What’s really disappointing is someone who wanted to leave hope and spent 25 years trying to do it all that hard work just swept under the carpet? Who spends over 1/4 of their life on something just for it to not influence the future or be set in the history books? He said he didn’t want to be an asterisk. Well right now as it sits that’s all he’s gonna be? It makes no sense to work that hard to be remembered just to have it all be forgotten about in another couple years?
        I also believe it should not be up to another solver to disclose the solve. I think Mr. Fenn would have been happy to flaunt it, as it was a small part of his intent to begin with; but that wasnt the only part of his duty. He constructed the poem alone over a span of 20 years. If I had done so, I wouldn't give it away so easily. Which is why it must be earned, not just told. That is the main reason to why I dont publish my solve. I would want people to earn the right to know, not just hand it over to people who wasted their time and all of their pocket change investment. I was one of the few who spent nearly every nickel they had to fund trips, because I knew what was at hand. Had I not, I happily would have invested in a better livelihood. And I only spent about $10,000 in total, gas and food included. That's 9 trips to one canyon for a week stay at a time. A 2 day drive there and a 2 day drive back. And I didnt know what i was physically looking for at first, so I didnt even connect the dots until after I got back home across the country and re read the book and dissected the poem and realized what I passed up on when I was there. The process isn't for the soft mannered but the location is, at the very least, in my circumstance. I will happily throw context in people's faces without them knowing at first, but there are a few people who have picked up on what I've laid out and I hope it brings them closer to resolve or at the least a peice of mind for confirmation. It's not my job to hand out my solve, but I do feel as if it is my job to keep the location alive, because I KNOW jack will not due to legal reasons. So if you read something I have posted or commented that doesn't appear direct and to the point, or a little weird, I assure you it is, just not the same point most people would come across. I'm not most people, but if I where, and had the solve laid out in my lap for all to see, I would start to care less about it any longer. As long as it publicly remains mysterious, it will live for a more extensive amount of time. If told, people will forget.
        Last edited by Willy'sNorthWesternPeaNut; 08-03-2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I also believe it should not be up to another solver to disclose the solve. I think Mr. Fenn would have been happy to flaunt it, as it was a small part of his intent to begin with; but that wasnt the only part of his duty. He constructed the poem alone over a span of 20 years. If I had done so, I wouldn't give it away so easily. Which is why it must be earned, not just told. That is the main reason to why I dont publish my solve. I would want people to earn the right to know, not just hand it over to people who wasted their time and all of their pocket change investment. I was one of the few who spent nearly every nickel they had to fund trips, because I knew what was at hand. Had I not, I happily would have invested in a better livelihood. And I only spent about $10,000 in total, gas and food included. That's 9 trips to one canyon for a week stay at a time. A 2 day drive there and a 2 day drive back. And I didnt know what i was physically looking for at first, so I didnt even connect the dots until after I got back home across the country and re read the book and dissected the poem and realized what I passed up on when I was there. The process isn't for the soft mannered but the location is, at the very least, in my circumstance. I will happily throw context in people's faces without them knowing at first, but there are a few people who have picked up on what I've laid out and I hope it brings them closer to resolve or at the least a peice of mind for confirmation. It's not my job to hand out my solve, but I do feel as if it is my job to keep the location alive, because I KNOW jack will not due to legal reasons. So if you read something I have posted or commented that doesn't appear direct and to the point, or a little weird, I assure you it is, just not the same point most people would come across. I'm not most people, but if I where, and had the solve laid out in my lap for all to see, I would start to care less about it any longer. As long as it publicly remains mysterious, it will live for a more extensive amount of time. If told, people will forget.
          Your comment was a little over the place. I’ll comment on the main things that stuck to me whil reading it. I agree that it wouldn’t just be handed over to some guy or girl who spent a couple years looking and solved it. Forrest fenn spent 25 years. I’d be damned if I handed 25 years of my work over to someone who worked for 1-10 years. No way in hell. And I disagree people wouldn’t forget something would get done with it like a book or a movie or tv show and it would be remembered years down the road. People are going to forget about it in another year from now. Nobody is going to care about disproving a fish named brown or 9mh for one it’s super silly and for 2 they covered their tracks. It will be forgotten quicker without the story told than it would with the story told.

Comment

His hand placement is an insinuation hint to the final clue, in my solve. I dont want to openly say what to, because people will probably think I'm nuts for looking to far into it.
            You know what the hand placement in that video means to me? In Jen’s little video of him walking out to the back yard he had his left hand over his left pocket. Well we were told that when Forrest died all he had in his pockets was the birth year Buffalo nickel in his left pocket. That Buffalo nickel symbolizes the position we are in with Forrest. Re read the Ronaldo scrapbook. We are literally playing his game whether we like it or not. The ball is in his court and we are still playing by his rules even after his death. It’s his game, his rules. I also have another interpretation but it’s a little complicated to explain. But he carried around that Buffalo nickel everyday in his left pocket. In that video he had his hand over the Buffalo nickel which was in his left pocket.

Comment

Your comment was a little over the place. I’ll comment on the main things that stuck to me whil reading it. I agree that it wouldn’t just be handed over to some guy or girl who spent a couple years looking and solved it. Forrest fenn spent 25 years. I’d be damned if I handed 25 years of my work over to someone who worked for 1-10 years. No way in hell. And I disagree people wouldn’t forget something would get done with it like a book or a movie or tv show and it would be remembered years down the road. People are going to forget about it in another year from now. Nobody is going to care about disproving a fish named brown or 9mh for one it’s super silly and for 2 they covered their tracks. It will be forgotten quicker without the story told than it would with the story told.
              Hey 99,
              IMO if a searcher has a good solve/winning solve and they are convinced and or inspired, then writing a book, making YouTube Videos, and marketing the story of their adventure could be a worthy endeavor. Hey... I remember how engaging the adventure was. I also remember the fact that I was nearly killed on my third trip. Anyway, IMO.... a good story that is marketable is always a worthy endeavor if the person is engaged and passionate about sharing their story. A good story is always marketable if it engages the audience. That's the way of our species going all the way back to the time where we would gather around a fire at night and share stories. I always liked the spooky stories my dad would tell at the campfire at night. Marshmallows and smores and spooky stories.....oh my. A good story endures and is remembered too....hell.....Hollywood might call just yet. Cheers.

Comment

If you mean C.K. Simpson, it says "Let not your heart be troubled."

Comment

Originally posted by ICV. View Post

Yes, that is who I was referring to.
                  what does Marvin's say?

Comment

Yes, that is who I was referring to.
                    what does Marvin's say?
                    There is no saying. You have to look it up. Proverbs 31:10-31.

New International Version

Epilogue: The Wife of Noble Character

10 [a]A wife of noble character(A) who can find?(B)
                    She is worth far more than rubies.
                    11 Her husband(C) has full confidence in her
                    and lacks nothing of value.(D)
                    12 She brings him good, not harm,
                    all the days of her life.
                    13 She selects wool and flax
                    and works with eager hands.(E)
                    14 She is like the merchant ships,
                    bringing her food from afar.
                    15 She gets up while it is still night;
                    she provides food for her family
                    and portions for her female servants.
                    16 She considers a field and buys it;
                    out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
                    17 She sets about her work vigorously;
                    her arms are strong for her tasks.
                    18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
                    and her lamp does not go out at night.
                    19 In her hand she holds the distaff
                    and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
                    20 She opens her arms to the poor
                    and extends her hands to the needy.(F)
                    21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
                    for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
                    22 She makes coverings for her bed;
                    she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
                    23 Her husband is respected at the city gate,
                    where he takes his seat among the elders(G) of the land.
                    24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
                    and supplies the merchants with sashes.
                    25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
                    she can laugh at the days to come.
                    26 She speaks with wisdom,
                    and faithful instruction is on her tongue.(H)
                    27 She watches over the affairs of her household
                    and does not eat the bread of idleness.
                    28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
                    her husband also, and he praises her:
                    29 “Many women do noble things,
                    but you surpass them all.”
                    30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
                    but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
                    31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
                    and let her works bring her praise(I) at the city gate.

Comment

Originally posted by ICV. View Post

I was referring to the whole verse

Comment

Working...
                      X