Frustrated People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated People

It is unfortunate that people are have reduced themselves to belittling others for their own entertainment. Too many people seek a handout, and happily desire the solution to just land in their lap. The chase was never up for grabs to just anyone, but to a worthy one. One who also worked hard for it. I understand many people are upset and have become frustrated due to reasons of quick labor loss, unanswered questions, direction, and especially over time the whole thing has just been draining and become old. What's left now is just a small piece of what was before, so many people ask, "why not come clean?" I ask, "if you had the solution, would you?" I doubt most of you would after the years and countless hours. I don't have the answers any longer, but I have only one answer to those who would have turned down acting upon their own kindness to others. "Being pissed gets you no where." And I'll stand by that. If you desire the solve, go out and take it, it will happily come to you once again, so long as you dont pass up on it, like too many before.
    "You only live once, so just go f*cking nuts!"- Mitch Lucker

Originally posted by Willy'sNorthWesternPeaNut View Post
    What's left now is just a small piece of what was before, so many people ask, "why not come clean?" I ask, "if you had the solution, would you?" I doubt most of you would after the years and countless hours. I don't have the answers any longer, but I have only one answer to those who would have turned down acting upon their own kindness to others. "Being pissed gets you no where." And I'll stand by that. If you desire the solve, go out and take it, it will happily come to you once again, so long as you dont pass up on it, like too many before.
    Ah so. Confucius say, "If Johnny come crean, no need take bath. If Johnny pissed, bath alwetty done."

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Ah so. Confucius say, "If Johnny come crean, no need take bath. If Johnny pissed, bath alwetty done."
      Lmao, in lack of optimism, yes I could agree.
      Last edited by Willy'sNorthWesternPeaNut; 07-28-2022, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Lmao, in lack of optimism, yes I could agree.
        Confucius say, "Lack of optimism make Johnny dull axe".

Comment

It is unfortunate that people are have reduced themselves to belittling others for their own entertainment. Too many people seek a handout, and happily desire the solution to just land in their lap. The chase was never up for grabs to just anyone, but to a worthy one. One who also worked hard for it. I understand many people are upset and have become frustrated due to reasons of quick labor loss, unanswered questions, direction, and especially over time the whole thing has just been draining and become old. What's left now is just a small piece of what was before, so many people ask, "why not come clean?" I ask, "if you had the solution, would you?" I doubt most of you would after the years and countless hours. I don't have the answers any longer, but I have only one answer to those who would have turned down acting upon their own kindness to others. "Being pissed gets you no where." And I'll stand by that. If you desire the solve, go out and take it, it will happily come to you once again, so long as you dont pass up on it, like too many before.
          I think your statement is a little weird. No offense. But if I solved this or most people would want recognition and they would capitalize off of the whole story. The story itself is worth more than the box of gold. I think everyone knows that because that’s all they care about is the solve. Some care about the box but only because they have gold fever. Most just care about the solve. What’s really disappointing is someone who wanted to leave hope and spent 25 years trying to do it all that hard work just swept under the carpet? Who spends over 1/4 of their life on something just for it to not influence the future or be set in the history books? He said he didn’t want to be an asterisk. Well right now as it sits that’s all he’s gonna be? It makes no sense to work that hard to be remembered just to have it all be forgotten about in another couple years?

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

I think your statement is a little weird. No offense. But if I solved this or most people would want recognition and they would capitalize off of the whole story. The story itself is worth more than the box of gold. I think everyone knows that because that’s all they care about is the solve. Some care about the box but only because they have gold fever. Most just care about the solve. What’s really disappointing is someone who wanted to leave hope and spent 25 years trying to do it all that hard work just swept under the carpet? Who spends over 1/4 of their life on something just for it to not influence the future or be set in the history books? He said he didn’t want to be an asterisk. Well right now as it sits that’s all he’s gonna be? It makes no sense to work that hard to be remembered just to have it all be forgotten about in another couple years?
            Heros live forever, legends never die.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark W

"Sooner or later each of us will be nothing but the leftovers of history or an asterisk in a book that was never written."

I think that spells out exactly what Fenn wanted.
              he said he didn't want to be an asterisk at the bottom of the page. 25 years! 25 fucking years! you know what kind of things could be accomplished by certain people using the same amount of effort and time. Forrest was pretty bright too.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

he said he didn't want to be an asterisk at the bottom of the page. 25 years! 25 fucking years! you know what kind of things could be accomplished by certain people using the same amount of effort and time. Forrest was pretty bright too.
                Also at the beginning, he did not expect the chest to be located so soon. Though he did not say it was impossible.

Comment

being a good friend to Forrest means more to me than anyone else's opinion

Comment

Now that the 2 years of legal struggles are over, and not seeing anything happen afterwards, I'd go in a heartbeat if I had the money for a trip. But I don't. All I can do is try to change that situation.
                    If the treasure gets sold then all bets are off, naturally.

Comment

In my opinion. The correct solve published will not get much notoriety, fame or money without having ownership of the box of gold. Common folk don't care without the flash. It's like saying you were second to finding Versa Mesa but there's nothing left in it to show off. The only way the spot would have value know ( besides the few on here) is if it had a historical meaning. Fenn was forgotten by the masses days after the treasure was announced thanks to Jack or maybe f himself. But I agree. Forrest deserved so much more recognition and honor in death.

Comment

Originally posted by fallingrock View Post
                        being a good friend to Forrest means more to me than anyone else's opinion
                        1st -

Click image for larger version

Name:	clap.gif
Views:	463
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	439190

2nd-

Click image for larger version

Name:	chef-hat-fuck-yeah.gif
Views:	480
Size:	464.1 KB
ID:	439191 Click image for larger version

Views:	475
ID:	439192 Click image for larger version

Views:	477
ID:	439193 Click image for larger version

Views:	475
ID:	439194

Comment

That is a lot of words to never say anything meaningful . Did you take a class ?

Belittling people ? Or calling people out on their bullshit lies ,contradictions, and trolling ? Take your pick

Comment

Also at the beginning, he did not expect the chest to be located so soon. Though he did not say it was impossible.
                            I think the solve is so imaginative and hard you would almost need help from the same higher power who helped him. He stated that himself. I don’t think he ever expected it to be solved. I don’t think we will ever get confirmation on that solve as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                              In my opinion. The correct solve published will not get much notoriety, fame or money without having ownership of the box of gold. Common folk don't care without the flash. It's like saying you were second to finding Versa Mesa but there's nothing left in it to show off. The only way the spot would have value know ( besides the few on here) is if it had a historical meaning. Fenn was forgotten by the masses days after the treasure was announced thanks to Jack or maybe f himself. But I agree. Forrest deserved so much more recognition and honor in death.
                              This is probably true to some extent ... after closely studying Jack's method and focusing on what Forrest wrote and said, I've been able to figure out what he was doing, Forrest I mean. There are so many intricate parts that fit together, it is actual work to be able to see it. Most people will never bother. But for those who enjoy a challenge and thaf feeling of sudden realization that you understand something, I believe the story behind the construction of this treasure hunt is very worthwhile. It's fascinating to be able to read or hear something Forrest says and be able to immediately recognize his motivations and intent. The man was a fraud and a genius. I suspect an entertaining book of a thousand pages could be written about his hundred-odd page memoir.

Comment

Working...
                              X