Clear All

• Originally posted by fallingrock View Post

luckily i saved every single email

Click image for larger version

Name:	stickfigure.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	440908
    I would have felt like a complete scum, but now I wish I would have recorded everything Forrest and I spoke about. That was something I could not do. I even told him I would delete all our emails if he did not feel safe. I did not know Forrest would be gone so fast. I knew the clock was ticking I felt it. Ya, I know 90 years old who didn't right? I really thought I had till spring. Who did not see themselves meeting with f in his backyard? I know he had a meeting with six people there in early June. At Forrest's age, he did get confused when that many people were around at once.
    When we first started emailing he thought I knew the finder somehow. Things seemed to be a little too line up for his liking. If anyone knew the place Forrest was in, it would make you cry.
    Secrets took their toll on Forrest, more than many know. Love, regret, and payment for sins were the reasons for TTOTC everything else was a show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

I would have felt like a complete scum, but now I wish I would have recorded everything Forrest and I spoke about. That was something I could not do. I even told him I would delete all our emails if he did not feel safe. I did not know Forrest would be gone so fast. I knew the clock was ticking I felt it. Ya, I know 90 years old who didn't right? I really thought I had till spring. Who did not see themselves meeting with f in his backyard? I know he had a meeting with six people there in early June. At Forrest's age, he did get confused when that many people were around at once.
      When we first started emailing he thought I knew the finder somehow. Things seemed to be a little too line up for his liking. If anyone knew the place Forrest was in, it would make you cry.
      Secrets took their toll on Forrest, more than many know. Love, regret, and payment for sins were the reasons for TTOTC everything else was a show.
      I suspect you might be the one confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

You have no clue I suspect that you pretend you know something yet can't see anything.

Comment

What are you going to tell yourself when you find out you were more interested in judging others, than seeing the truth? Most likely you will live in your lie and pretend to be smarter than others.
          I suspect you are one of them wrong state people, who fears saying anything about where they think it was. Or are you one of the 1s and Os clan waiting for something?

Comment

What are you going to tell yourself when you find out you were more interested in judging others, than seeing the truth? Most likely you will live in your lie and pretend to be smarter than others.
            I suspect you are one of them wrong state people, who fears saying anything about where they think it was. Or are you one of the 1s and Os clan waiting for something?
            No, your judgment of me is way off the mark.

Comment

No, your judgment of me is way off the mark.
              So you are telling me, you have not posted anything saying the chest was not found in Wyoming on Thor

Comment

• If you have ever been to the real location you would know about the trees and the many carvings. The whole place is like a wonderland of created artwork, some overseen or done by Forrest.
                Not just a couple of things here and there, but a one-of-a-kind island. The tree carvings go to a height of 30 plus feet like a totem pole of a story carved in bark. Not just some F on a tree.
                Forrest can keep his secrets there, and some want them to stay there.

Comment

If you have ever been to the real location you would know about the trees and the many carvings. The whole place is like a wonderland of created artwork, some overseen or done by Forrest.
                  Not just a couple of things here and there, but a one-of-a-kind island. The tree carvings go to a height of 30 plus feet like a totem pole of a story carved in bark. Not just some F on a tree.
                  Forrest can keep his secrets there, and some want them to stay there.
                  I wonder if Forrest got there on a tall bicycle too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stilt Bicycle Riders Image1.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	441358

Comment

• AHAB
                    Attached Files
                    "You only live once, so just go f*cking nuts!"- Mitch Lucker

Comment

So you are telling me, you have not posted anything saying the chest was not found in Wyoming on Thor
                      Forrest hid the treasure chest in Wyoming, but not the state of Wyoming.

Comment

Forrest loved to play drawing games in large scale, I bet that string had a real job. Click image for larger version  Name:	F flipped.jpg Views:	229 Size:	233.6 KB ID:	438769
                        I saw this location on google earth at one point. But it only interested me because of mushroom island.. so if it was there, it was in that island according to the final directions of my solve.

Comment

• Basically I've been looking for similar shaped plots of land in wyoming to see if it was in Wyoming. I've found a handful so far and this is one of the 2 best ones I've found so far, so I'm now intrigued to what led you to that spot. I know what shape the last area is, so that's really all I have to look for. Your plot of land is that shape I'm looking for. I already marked it on my notes about a month ago though.

Comment

Forrest hid the treasure chest in Wyoming, but not the state of Wyoming.
                            Please explain.

Comment

• Chester Retriever darn it where is my owl head, you deleting SOB that is "sun of a Fenn" I was going to use it for an avatar and you took it back. It is one thing to get rid of the owl, but what about WWWA what did she do? or what are you trying to get her to do might be the real question

Comment

• I was just about to write a Chester bass line and now I have to take it back

Comment

Working...
                                X