Integrity Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Kinda sounds like you're teaming up with that WillyPeaNut person who wants a hand-in to give a hand-up.
    If you're asking whether someone would hire a prop shop to make a replica...
    Pretty sure if you try to steal Lightning you find a static hammer named by Thor. (It's like the anti-theft 'club' for steering wheels, but better. The thoroughbred version fries keys, breaks stirrups, and prosecutes for grave digging. Shrug. Don't wanna repeatedly beat something so boring.)
    The poem unsolved is a poem in the wind, affected but unafraid, and safe from incompetent, petty thieves. Standing with a fist somewhere maybe.
    Indulgence? Dude, I haven't seen that lady for...well...it's been a goodly minute. Where do you 'spose she's hiding?
    It seems after all these years the Real Rose Livingston decides to stand up

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

It seems after all these years the Real Rose Livingston decides to stand up
      You forgot my E. I didn't steal it.
      Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 07-25-2022, 12:21 AM. Reason: It was always mine.

Comment

I didn’t forget anything you forgot to remember who plays who

Comment

If you figured out where Forrest Fenn wanted to Die but didn’t solve his poem would you go steal his treasure chest known as Indulgence?
          No - and with very good reason.

Comment

Well, I've forgotten a 'lot', shall we say. So if you 'remember' all that I've forgotten, good luck with your 'chaos ignore, ignore, ignore' ultra-sharp laser focus. Are you making enough popcorn for the rest of the class? We ALL like popcorn.

Comment

Today, 02:07 AM
              Well, I've forgotten a 'lot', shall we say. So if you 'remember' all that I've forgotten, good luck with your 'chaos ignore, ignore, ignore' ultra-sharp laser focus. Are you making enough popcorn for the rest of the class? We ALL like popcorn.

OMG U gys? are freakin me OUT! Hahahahaha!

https://www.lahtf.org/

There's nothing very special about spying on text messages. I suppose you think it gives you an advantage or trying to make some involved appear to be broken somehow.

https://www.nami.org/About-Mental-Il...tive-Disorders

If you want something, why don't you just ask? What's the point of all the jerk and jive? Are you all so used to hiding and watching and being deceptive that is the only game you know?

I would have a LOT more respect for you if you just communicated with INTEGRITY. More so than if you blatantly spy on me and then mock me. I mean really are you so bored? But do Think, with care and fully, about what you ask for and what you will have or won't have if you are given the answer.

So everybody just needs to lie down and stay calm now and help Dorothy recover from a 5 year coma. Some damn buffalo kicked up sh*t blown in on a tornado. You all would be much better off spending your time making certain She has everything She needs to get healthy.

And all you SEE I ACE dogs can go to hell. Fkg gnats!

Comment

No. I would ask to come meet him in person.

Who would not want to properly thank Forrest for such a wonderful gift? I could not have wanted it any other way! That hug is worth more that any box filled with gold!

Many people fight over which solution is correct. I just miss him.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf did i just read.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	438368

\ Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	261
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	438367

WTAF? LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy

Stolen gold carries negative energy. Maybe that's why there aren't any photos where Jack touches this gold. If the chest was stolen, then it will bring neither happiness nor wealth. Such is the magic of gold.
                    This doesn't hold up.

He supposedly cleaned the chest and contents, thus handling them, if he actually did such action.

I don't think he did.

Thanks for the post!
                    Be safe,
                    Tim

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

What if you found a map leading to the treasure known as indulgence, drawn by Forrest Fenn, would you return it to him and look for ways to be mind wiped?
                      I'd probably crumple it up and throw it away. Then after a while I'd realize why it was real, but not remember where the map went to, and spend the rest of my life sneaking out to the landfill in the dark of night to dig for it.

I can see the headlines now:
                      "Mysterious potholes popping up and Landfill"
                      story by: Summer Diggs
                      Superintendent of Solid Waste Barry D. Stuef has reported that mysterious holes have been noticed every morning at the county landfill.
                      "We have a lot of college degrees working out here, yet none can figure out what the cause is", he stated.
                      Sheriff Notchew Bidnez said "We'd put up night vision cameras but it's not in the budget."
                      Foreman Gityer Azzingear had, perhaps, the best explanation, "I think someone lost their marbles."

Comment

I will do whatever I need to for a little bit of money.

Comment

At the current rate of inflation, by tomorrow a little bit will be no money

Comment

Skippy would turn 95 today. I wonder what kind of mischief him and f are planning up in heaven..

Comment

There were no rules to this game. There was no cost to play. No guarantees if you solved the poem the treasure was yours. Only one man's word that he hid a treasure. That's why all the lawsuits are frivolous. All expenses to search or if you came into harms way , were your own doings. Forrest always to people not to over exert themselves physically or financially. Never to take risks. And us left behind still mentally strained only have ourselves to blame. You could of quit the game anytime. Yet the complexity of the aggrevation of the unknown won't let you. Strong will can make one also blinded by the sunlight.
                              As for the cheating. As Jesse TheBody Venture once said. " If you ain't cheat'n, you ain't trying"

Comment

”No guarantees if you solved the poem the treasure was yours” you sir/mayhem are absolutely correct, only a promise. But then the world is full of Indian givers

Comment

Working...
                                X