This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody?

I guess the conclusion of the court case isn’t a thing with the current chase celebrities? Or is it they can’t afford the cost of the docs to find out the conclusion of the case? Not sure but it may give some final closure, gosh, where did that cow/kpro go….. lol….. sorry couldn’t resist.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    I guess the conclusion of the court case isn’t a thing with the current chase celebrities? Or is it they can’t afford the cost of the docs to find out the conclusion of the case? Not sure but it may give some final closure, gosh, where did that cow/kpro go….. lol….. sorry couldn’t resist.
    I doubt you'll find closure in the court docs. More of an "eye opener".

Comment

Well , it's not that I can't afford it , but it would take away from us seeing Katy Perry AGAIN, AND Lionel Richie in 2 weeks ! Vegas Baby , Vegas !

So , Please Mrs. kpro (have you ever explained where you derived your handle ? Inquiring minds would like a reset of that epic moment , lol ), throw us a bone , our mama bear ,homegirl !

Edited for content : I was too nice and being overly friendly calling our host a bear that was a mom and implying she was a girl from home . And geez, I should never ever ever expect another to throw a "bone" to me ....Sheesh ! I'm Sorry !
      Last edited by Fenndery; 07-23-2022, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Noone

Comment

“It is what it is”

Comment

Don't worry, I've lost myself many times . . . even with telling myself where to go.

Comment

Why do we care about the end of a probate case? This isn't our family. It's none of our business.

Comment

I'm just glad it's over. These kinds of lawsuits are more than just frivolous, they are an injustice. Fortunately, they work so that the injustice can be compensated for, in the end.

Comment

I've been patiently waiting until someone posts court documents. I am hoping for a few tidbits of information. I have not seen anything though.

Comment

If the docs included info that would get us closer to closure we would have heard about it by now.

Comment

Kpro, where did your info that the chest is at Heritage Auction come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                        Kpro, where did your info that the chest is at Heritage Auction come from?
                        Packer Jack made it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery

Yup . ……
                          All IMO ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          And you can edit the personal attacks or have some time to think about it on the side lines. That is not what we do here.
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

And you can edit the personal attacks or have some time to think about it on the side lines. That is not what we do here.
                            Deleted . Now where is that bone ? Tsk tsk , lol .

Comment

Isn't the whole point of this post a personal attack??

Comment

Working...
                              X