Some Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Day

Everything will be out front and in the open, noone won’t seem so mean as the Fenn diversionary team. The innuendo and false prophets shall be diminished to the valley of Valhalla

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
    Everything will be out front and in the open, noone won’t seem so mean as the Fenn diversionary team. The innuendo and false prophets shall be diminished to the valley of Valhalla
    There it is again. Innuendo! Noone is nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

There it is again. Innuendo! Noone is nice too.
      Who says its innuendo? Perhaps it is confirmation or heaven forbid affirmation

Comment

Who says its innuendo? Perhaps it is confirmation or heaven forbid affirmation
        Yep, and an omega signed by f would be nice too.

Comment

Which one, the before or after.

Comment

Which one, the before or after.
            Does the second one count if a person missed the first one?

Comment

I don’t think we will ever find an explanation for the omega’s signed by Forrest, because he once said (paraphrased) that he would take the meaning of the omega’s into his grave. But that does not mean that the omega’s can’t play a role in the solution. If Forrest wanted to take the meaning of the omega’s into his grave…a reason could be that he was not very proud of it. But what do we see about the omega’s:
              1. He first used it in the epilog of his book 17$ a square inch about Eric Sloane. That was long before the Hunt/Chase started.
              2. He used double omega’s at the end of TTOTC
              3. He used them in TFTW
              4. No omega(‘s) in the first edition of OUAW and Forrest said (paraphrased) somewhere that they were not useful anymore.
              5. But then suddenly, after the « find » , he published a revised version of OUAW….and then we receive a single omega, again.

What can we make of this?
              1. The fact that the omega’s were used before the hunt can mean that they refer to something that happened in his life (long) before the hunt was launched. You can compare it with his contract he made with the little waterfall in My War For Me.
              2. He does not want to talk about it. Maybe he was not proud about that event in his life
              3. It is related to the hunt, because he plays with the omega’s in his books about the hunt.
              4. Maybe it is even related to the hiding spot or area, because Forrest said that he knew since a very long time what that spot would be.
              5. The double omega’s play no role in the poem, but they can be very important to find the hiding area, even without the poem.
              6. We should better try to find out why the Omega’s disappeared in the first edition of OUAW and why one Omega reappeared in the second edition.

But maybe, the answers will be blowing in de wind…

All IMO.

Any ideas?
              Last edited by jan_v60; 07-16-2022, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

I don’t think we will ever find an explanation for the omega’s signed by Forrest, because he once said (paraphrased) that he would take the meaning of the omega’s into his grave. But that does not mean that the omega’s can’t play a role in the solution. If Forrest wanted to take the meaning of the omega’s into his grave…a reason could be that he is not very proud of it. But what do we see about the omega’s:
                1. He first used it in the epilog of his book 17$ a square inch about Eric Sloane. That was long before the Hunt/Chase started.
                3. He used them in TFTW
                4. No omega(‘s) in the first edition of OUAW and Forrest said (paraphrased) somewhere that they were not useful anymore.
                5. But then suddenly, after the « find » , he published a revised version of OUAW….and then we receive a single omega, again.

1. The fact that the omega’s were used before the hunt can mean that they refer to something that happened in his life (long) before the hunt was launched. You can compare it with his contract he made with the little waterfall in My War For Me.
                2. He does not want to talk about it. Maybe he is not proud about that event in his life
                3. It is related to the hunt, because he plays with the omega’s in his books about the hunt.
                4. Maybe it is even related to the hiding spot or area, because Forrest said that he knew since a very long time what that spot would be.
                5. The double omega’s play no role in the poem, but they can be very important to find the finding area, even without the poem.
                6. We should better try to find out why the Omega’s disappeared in the first edition of OUAW and why one Omega reappeared in the second edition.

All IMO.

Any ideas?
                ya, I have a few

Comment

ya, I have a few
                  Tell us. Because this is the third time I posted something serious with some content on one of your threads. (You probably don’t remember them, but I do). Maybe I’m entitled now to a serious answer…..maybe huh.
                  Last edited by jan_v60; 07-16-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Huh maybe, I will have to ask the boss.

Comment

Huh maybe, I will have to ask the boss.
                      Who is the boss? That’s the question.

Comment

Who is the boss? That’s the question.
                        I have to ask the boss if she wants everyone to know she’s the boss

Comment

I have to ask the boss if she wants everyone to know she’s the boss
                          I once was the boss of a dog, named Cary. I always told him to Carry On and to Teach his puppets well
                          Last edited by jan_v60; 07-16-2022, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I don’t think we will ever find an explanation for the omega’s signed by Forrest, because he once said (paraphrased) that he would take the meaning of the omega’s into his grave. But that does not mean that the omega’s can’t play a role in the solution. If Forrest wanted to take the meaning of the omega’s into his grave…a reason could be that he was not very proud of it. But what do we see about the omega’s:
                            3. He used them in TFTW

2. He does not want to talk about it. Maybe he was not proud about that event in his life
                            5. The double omega’s play no role in the poem, but they can be very important to find the hiding area, even without the poem.

All IMO.

Any ideas?
                            If Forrest's intention was to include the two ending Omegas as representation of the ending point, it must have been to point to the most prominent ones. If not, I'm thinking Forrest would have implemented more than solely two and included every prominent pot of gold in the area. On the other hand, the double Omega could literally be a representation of a double ending: One for Forrest's departure from this world; and one for the finder in ending the Chase and locating the treasure. Of course, this would also indicate a new beginning for both, and where the new beginning should have more precedence and relevance than a double ending. Additionally, if this was Forrest's intention, the Omegas should have been just the opposite, Alphas. So, with all things considered, I'm not certain any of the above apply. The one that I like most is where a person incorporates the word "treasure" to determine the meaning of the double Omegas and derives there meaning thusly. That is to say, if you consider the Omega to be edible and a "Consumation in the Windup" of things, it could easily distinguish a place of a celebrated anthem for the "Rock of Indulgence". Or maybe I should say, vice versa. Of course, ya'll should easily recognize how I'm speaking of the Omega as a sin, know 'em.

Comment

Are you talking about Assassins Creed ? I love that game!

Comment

Working...
                              X