Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Design

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Design

    Before my father's father died he asked me to come with him to a place I had only heard about when I was young . The elders say it's the place creation began many moons ago . They say the water was blessed by the blood christ . As a child it just sounded like a story but as me and grandfather began our journey though the valley the stories became more true than ever . He told me when I see it it would be marked by the fish of life and in it will be the story of how the frog is a brother to the crane . As we walked my grandfather told me how we were not the apache of the white man's stories but that are mother was the great queen of Sheba herself and that is why we are fierce for we are guarding her secrets for the time ! It is said that this was the land of Joseph of armethia and so it was where the body christ was laid to rest in the very spot his father started the creation of earth . But they say alot of things . Grandfather told me the great cup that held Jesus's blood came from wells and after Jesus was there in the place of his father the rock began to move and entombed the mountain in what philosophers often call the stone . They even have story's of the mountains turning metal to gold . Later they say a Spanish missionary mined the ground for his father and left the walls stacked with gold bars . I heard of a couple white men finding gold bars on an airbase when I was a kid I wandered who they stole that gold from . Gold has always been a Whiteman thing natives never had a need for it when they had all the father had to give them . How times have changed now that white man stole our land I sure wish we could use that gold to buy it back . Before my grandfather the apache would rob the Whiteman of his gold and come back to this place where they knew held memories so deep and they would give it back to the creator . Oh the story's I have been told I told grandfather as I walked with him through the valley . He uttered something I did not understand at the time but later what I think he may have said was Cibola an ancient place I had only heard the Whiteman urn for . My grandfather seemed to know many things ! I find it odd for years I've heard Christians grumbling how 98.7 KLUV is the only station that comes in for miles around ! But after hearing the stories my grandfather had to tell ot was hard to take anything serious . Hey told me he saw Stephen Spielberg one day and asked him if he would like to see where the real city gold was standing but when he took him there he did not know and grandfather didn't tell him . As we walked a little further we came upon a place me and my father used to fish when I was a boy I did not know it at the time but grandfather had reached the end of his journey ! Still today I wonder if all those stories are true and where that great place might be .

    The following spring the eagle landed in the yard to catch the hare , when he had gone all he left behind was the wind . After him the black bear walked by on the path the eagle took. Later I found that he had left his courage behind for me to use on my journey . The doves fledged that morning under my nose. When they had passed by they left the smell of wisdom lingering even though I did not know it at the time when they had told me . They stay with me now and they let me know they are there . They will be gone again before they return each spring . They are the first to greet me . I let the hawks guide me through the whirlwinds of change . The cloud of dust blinded me and I did not know where I was going or why . For the first time I began to feel her heartbeat . When the storm settled I was greeted by the mule deer who had talked to the eagle who spoke to the black bear about what the doves had said .

    People think they are smart because they can talk or do a math problem or read letters of another mans opinion . But what if the eagle could speak ? Would you have ears to listen ? Could he guide you into the past . Perhaps the bear could tell you what the great owl said to the squirrel . Would it be possible to follow the deer to places even memories couldnt hold . Places that deers mother brought her too . And her mothers mother and the one before it too for thousands of years and a hundred tribes before . A way of life passed down from generation to generation from tribe to tribe and people to people held only by those who can't speak . The great creator gave us eyes to see but people seldom use them anymore . They would rather use their mouths to talk about other people and opinions instead of observe the life around them . He gave us all the beauty in the world and all the wonder to behold . Her secrets are kept by those who can keep secrets and only figured out by those who can keep their mouths shut long enough to hear her ! You must begin to understand that she has a heartbeat . And she has veins and mouths and children ! She has many children ! All the children of the earth are hers ! She feeds them with her life and watches them grow as she nutures them with her water . She breathes life into their lungs with her wind ! She sets sail to the eagle as the dove coos on the window seal !

    The great raven appears to me from time to time although we have not spoken . When I was young I did not understand why the elders would say the owl is wise or talk about the memory of an elephant . But as I grow older it is getting easier to see through our fathers eyes .

    As I follow the mule deer down through the valley that ends on the far side of a place where myths and legends are born , I wonder the eagle begins to guide me to a place far beyond the imagination Where the Otters Dance ! The beaver slaps his tail ! It's a wonder they're all so happy . I know how he feels !

    When I was little I got my name walkingdog from my father because wherever I went he said the dog would follow . Now as I get older I often wonder whos following who . They are odd creatures you know they always seem to be chasing something they can't catch . Maybe that's why we're friends I think I'm smarter . You can see it in there eyes when you talk to them they can feel what your saying . He comes to any name I call him by because he doesn't listen to my words he only knows the sound of my voice . So what's that say about the voice of a raven or the silence of the bear . What do they think about sleeping of the moon or the dryness of the night . Maybe the Robin will have the answer . If he ever comes I hope he's not like the rain . Sometimes it's hard to remember all the stories the old ones told me I wonder how many memories they had forgot . Most people see jolly people dancing but In reality we are just telling stories about all we forgot . There's a story about a land in the valley where the sunlight dances through a window high on the cliffs .

  • #2
    Joined July 2022! Welcome to the chase!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CARLOS View Post
      Before my father's father died he asked me to come with him to a place I had only heard about when I was young . The elders say it's the place creation began many moons ago . They say the water was blessed by the blood christ . As a child it just sounded like a story but as me and grandfather began our journey though the valley the stories became more true than ever . He told me when I see it it would be marked by the fish of life and in it will be the story of how the frog is a brother to the crane . As we walked my grandfather told me how we were not the apache of the white man's stories but that are mother was the great queen of Sheba herself and that is why we are fierce for we are guarding her secrets for the time ! It is said that this was the land of Joseph of armethia and so it was where the body christ was laid to rest in the very spot his father started the creation of earth . But they say alot of things . Grandfather told me the great cup that held Jesus's blood came from wells and after Jesus was there in the place of his father the rock began to move and entombed the mountain in what philosophers often call the stone . They even have story's of the mountains turning metal to gold . Later they say a Spanish missionary mined the ground for his father and left the walls stacked with gold bars . I heard of a couple white men finding gold bars on an airbase when I was a kid I wandered who they stole that gold from . Gold has always been a Whiteman thing natives never had a need for it when they had all the father had to give them . How times have changed now that white man stole our land I sure wish we could use that gold to buy it back . Before my grandfather the apache would rob the Whiteman of his gold and come back to this place where they knew held memories so deep and they would give it back to the creator . Oh the story's I have been told I told grandfather as I walked with him through the valley . He uttered something I did not understand at the time but later what I think he may have said was Cibola an ancient place I had only heard the Whiteman urn for . My grandfather seemed to know many things ! I find it odd for years I've heard Christians grumbling how 98.7 KLUV is the only station that comes in for miles around ! But after hearing the stories my grandfather had to tell ot was hard to take anything serious . Hey told me he saw Stephen Spielberg one day and asked him if he would like to see where the real city gold was standing but when he took him there he did not know and grandfather didn't tell him . As we walked a little further we came upon a place me and my father used to fish when I was a boy I did not know it at the time but grandfather had reached the end of his journey ! Still today I wonder if all those stories are true and where that great place might be .

      The following spring the eagle landed in the yard to catch the hare , when he had gone all he left behind was the wind . After him the black bear walked by on the path the eagle took. Later I found that he had left his courage behind for me to use on my journey . The doves fledged that morning under my nose. When they had passed by they left the smell of wisdom lingering even though I did not know it at the time when they had told me . They stay with me now and they let me know they are there . They will be gone again before they return each spring . They are the first to greet me . I let the hawks guide me through the whirlwinds of change . The cloud of dust blinded me and I did not know where I was going or why . For the first time I began to feel her heartbeat . When the storm settled I was greeted by the mule deer who had talked to the eagle who spoke to the black bear about what the doves had said .

      People think they are smart because they can talk or do a math problem or read letters of another mans opinion . But what if the eagle could speak ? Would you have ears to listen ? Could he guide you into the past . Perhaps the bear could tell you what the great owl said to the squirrel . Would it be possible to follow the deer to places even memories couldnt hold . Places that deers mother brought her too . And her mothers mother and the one before it too for thousands of years and a hundred tribes before . A way of life passed down from generation to generation from tribe to tribe and people to people held only by those who can't speak . The great creator gave us eyes to see but people seldom use them anymore . They would rather use their mouths to talk about other people and opinions instead of observe the life around them . He gave us all the beauty in the world and all the wonder to behold . Her secrets are kept by those who can keep secrets and only figured out by those who can keep their mouths shut long enough to hear her ! You must begin to understand that she has a heartbeat . And she has veins and mouths and children ! She has many children ! All the children of the earth are hers ! She feeds them with her life and watches them grow as she nutures them with her water . She breathes life into their lungs with her wind ! She sets sail to the eagle as the dove coos on the window seal !

      The great raven appears to me from time to time although we have not spoken . When I was young I did not understand why the elders would say the owl is wise or talk about the memory of an elephant . But as I grow older it is getting easier to see through our fathers eyes .

      As I follow the mule deer down through the valley that ends on the far side of a place where myths and legends are born , I wonder the eagle begins to guide me to a place far beyond the imagination Where the Otters Dance ! The beaver slaps his tail ! It's a wonder they're all so happy . I know how he feels !

      When I was little I got my name walkingdog from my father because wherever I went he said the dog would follow . Now as I get older I often wonder whos following who . They are odd creatures you know they always seem to be chasing something they can't catch . Maybe that's why we're friends I think I'm smarter . You can see it in there eyes when you talk to them they can feel what your saying . He comes to any name I call him by because he doesn't listen to my words he only knows the sound of my voice . So what's that say about the voice of a raven or the silence of the bear . What do they think about sleeping of the moon or the dryness of the night . Maybe the Robin will have the answer . If he ever comes I hope he's not like the rain . Sometimes it's hard to remember all the stories the old ones told me I wonder how many memories they had forgot . Most people see jolly people dancing but In reality we are just telling stories about all we forgot . There's a story about a land in the valley where the sunlight dances through a window high on the cliffs .
      LOVED this story! thanks for sharing! i would read a book if you wrote it. seriously though thanks for sharing.

      Comment


      • #4
        Right there at The bottom WOOD is the only reason I'm here ! I know the Truth I am the finder but all I have a dead sister for my troubles . I want closure and I want the truth to be known so nobody else dies following the chaos that's been the end of this hunt . Maybe this is the Wood Maybe you need to know the truth first !

        Comment


        • #5
          I appreciate Trailblazer it was inspired but what I found when I found forrests trove . Alot has happened since then . It will never be completed . I was so exited about the future but a month after I came home from knowing the truth my sister took her life and died in my arms . This is my last effort to let the community know the truth and try to find a resolution to this matter . After this I'll sue and the chaos will ensue for eternity . It's not ok that this is the fate I was left with for my troubles . I thought of destroying it all but I don't think it's right letting others die to find the truth I have to give . My sister Amy really liked it alot too !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CARLOS View Post
            I appreciate Trailblazer it was inspired but what I found when I found forrests trove . Alot has happened since then . It will never be completed . I was so exited about the future but a month after I came home from knowing the truth my sister took her life and died in my arms . This is my last effort to let the community know the truth and try to find a resolution to this matter . After this I'll sue and the chaos will ensue for eternity . It's not ok that this is the fate I was left with for my troubles . I thought of destroying it all but I don't think it's right letting others die to find the truth I have to give . My sister Amy really liked it alot too !
            It sounds like mental illness runs in your family. Please seek professional help. Your posts are evident of delusion and psychosis.

            Comment


            • #7
              *****
              Last edited by Tim (ZosoRocks); 07-13-2022, 09:22 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey Black Jack shut the fuck up ! I'm not on here to hear your fuckimg opinion and if you had anything other than an opinion we'd know the truth ! I don't expect you to go ever ! Your the reason I outta demolish the whole fucking thing ! You ever run your mouth to me in person your gonna eat your fucling teeth !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CARLOS View Post
                  Hey Black Jack shut the fuck up ! I'm not on here to hear your fuckimg opinion and if you had anything other than an opinion we'd know the truth ! I don't expect you to go ever ! Your the reason I outta demolish the whole fucking thing ! You ever run your mouth to me in person your gonna eat your fucling teeth !
                  You’re making personal threats now and clearly need professional help.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CARLOS View Post
                    Hey Black Jack shut the fuck up ! I'm not on here to hear your fuckimg opinion and if you had anything other than an opinion we'd know the truth ! I don't expect you to go ever ! Your the reason I outta demolish the whole fucking thing ! You ever run your mouth to me in person your gonna eat your fucling teeth !
                    Uhm Carlos. If you come to a forum that allows debate....then you should also realize that non-threatening debate will NOT get you banned.....but this post....is very near the edge of that line.

                    I too notice you kept using "white man" (6 times) in your post above. I am a white man and I also believe any actions taken by any other person has no bering upon me or should involve me.

                    Rrmember....we all are sentient individuals with free will, but with you blanketing actions put upon my skin color, you are not adhering to your own beliefs of being "one in the world"......

                    Change of heartwith this post, huh?

                    Odd.

                    Good luck
                    Tim

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I really enjoyed this piece of writing. It seems Walkingdog was raised by elders with wisdom and knowledge that has been forgotten. Even forgotten by most native people. It is unfortunate that humans from the east do not try or cannot understand this philosophy. Driven by greed and lust and power. Treated as gods when they arrived, and shortly after tried to erase history and the people of the Americas. Not all of them but most. It is a shame we could not save lost history. Many of you do not care, but we learn a lot from history. If the Spanish didn't try to burn every codex it is possible they could have found clues to El Dorado. Back then, and even now, politics ruined everything. One person pointed the finger and said they are savages and the witch hunt began. Trying to force natives into Catholicism, and torturing many for years for information about a city of gold. I feel that natives did know where it was and they sent the Spanish on many wild goose chases. Thousands of years ago natives realized that the animals and nature do talk to you. You just can't hear them because your brain is fogged with delusions of grandeur. This is why you didn't find it.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't think the white man mentions were offensive. It is History and you have to accept it. No one can deny. All actions of others have bearing on all of us. If one person on the team drops the ball the whole team pays the price. If you tell the jury someone over there did it, they all are presumed guilty. It is not your fault what someone else did, but even grandchildren pay the price for what grandpa decided to do. Humans have a tendency to place blame on the group as a whole, not an individual.
                        Walkingdog, you will have to expect a lot of rude comments for a post like this. It is normal in our country for people to be opinionated jackasses. Think of the peace and wisdom in your writing and let it help you ignore the rudeness.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
                          I don't think the white man mentions were offensive. It is History and you have to accept it. No one can deny. All actions of others have bearing on all of us. If one person on the team drops the ball the whole team pays the price. If you tell the jury someone over there did it, they all are presumed guilty. It is not your fault what someone else did, but even grandchildren pay the price for what grandpa decided to do. Humans have a tendency to place blame on the group as a whole, not an individual.
                          Walkingdog, you will have to expect a lot of rude comments for a post like this. It is normal in our country for people to be opinionated jackasses. Think of the peace and wisdom in your writing and let it help you ignore the rudeness.
                          Yeah, did you see the others posts? If someone in the community shows signs of mental illness, its our responsibility to call it out. There have been enough deaths in this chase.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Shut the fuck up ! Only thing I saw was an ignorant Searcher who won't ever get to see the truth ! You keep you opinion of me and what I write to yourself ! And clearly all the chaos from not knowing is going to lead toore deaths . That's why I'm here to helpaybe prevent some of that not to hear your ignorance about a subject I know all to well . Everything in that story is a spin of truth either the animals which are my truths or the stories in relation to the Trove ! What most of you fellas missed was that research thought . Everyone thought they were just gonna stumble on it after forrest telling you a hundred times your not. He actually said Google earth a good approach and ttotc were all the research materials you'd need . I never read any books so I just needed the peom and Google earth ! LOOK QUICKLY DOWN BECOMES APPEARENT AFTER YOU REALIZE YOUR ON GOOGLE EARTH ! EVEN 500 AND 200 FT DO AS WELL . The only way forrest could have known without an IOU was to be tracking data online ! It's part of your everyday lives and most don't understand the implications of it .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well dezman17 it's just a story a mighty good one I might add ! It'll never be finished but I figured I would've sat with the finest there ever was in literature with the mind train that started that story . The odd part about you talking about decision is I actually think Forrest put such a collaboration of people and religions there as a way to see past what we are and see who we are . As for who I am I'm the guy you just told me didn't exist I'm a white middle aged male named Chuck from Pennsylvania. As for black Jack's opinion he know where to put it and he's right to many people have died over the madness we allow to happen ! There not one-third fucker on here that's knows the reality of that more than I do ! I'm not here take friends most would rather the chase never ends there's unlimited money beade from bulshit ! The day the truth comes out All that stops !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X