What f considers 'genius'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What f considers 'genius'

Like Jack, Fenn also referred to Chris as a 'genius' after he found the Laotian blaze in the jungle.

"I was wrong and I have a small aluminum piece of the plane to prove it. Christopher LaFrieda is a genius." f

source:
    https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...-81-discovery/

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
    Like Jack, Fenn also referred to Chris as a 'genius' after he found the Laotian blaze in the jungle.

"I was wrong and I have a small aluminum piece of the plane to prove it. Christopher LaFrieda is a genius." f

source:
    https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...-81-discovery/

its the calculation of the location. same thing falls into the poem. its the method used for tracking animals and fighter pilots when shot down. the poem can be broken down to do the same thing. that's why "Chris" is a genius. its actually basic math and easier when just mapping.

Comment

some rough ass terrain though I'll tell you that holy cow!!

Comment

agenius
        decives

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

its the calculation of the location. same thing falls into the poem. its the method used for tracking animals and fighter pilots when shot down. the poem can be broken down to do the same thing. that's why "Chris" is a genius. its actually basic math and easier when just mapping.
          Do the math they say, but that calculation does not exist

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot
            I don't talk to dead people, specifically trying to impress them into thinking that I'm a genius, while I'm hiking downhill toward a forest fen, rubbing my tummy, shaking my head back and forth, blinking my eyes, and listening to that old song "The Tracks of My Tears".
            I love your dry humor...

Comment

who else did f call a genius? we didn't talk much after that. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220713-000533.png
Views:	246
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	435469

Comment

Originally posted by fallingrock View Post
                who else did f call a genius? we didn't talk much after that. Click image for larger version

Looks like it's time for a victory parade, Sir.

Comment

what were your ideas that you were emailing him?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

Do the math they say, but that calculation does not exist
                    the calculation exists just like it did with the plane

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

what were your ideas that you were emailing him?
                      We were discussing the use of cease and desist letters for certain individuals involved in his chase.

Comment

We were discussing the use of cease and desist letters for certain individuals involved in his chase.
                        oh ok makes sense

Comment

Jack waited until after Forrest had passed to tell us that f told him he was a genius. Given that Jack has been caught telling lies, it may or may not be true. Everything that Jack written since the ending is suspect. After this much time has passed, Jack's reasons for not wanting to reveal the solution or location fail to convince. F said people were at the spot from the beginning and didn't know it. F said he didn't care if the spot was revealed in the Moby video. F told Steph he would go over the clues when it was found to showcase how easy they were. Jack is full of crap six ways to Sunday. The more Jack wrote the deeper his hole became. Maybe one day, he will take a dip in the tub and come clean to everyone had an interest in the Chase. But he better not use soap because we want ALL the truth and not a stream of lies.

Comment

it'll all come out in the war, shhh...

Comment

When I was a child- soap was the supposed deterrent to foul language. For some it worked. For some they learned to lie and hide to avoid punishment. A rare, stubborn few developed a classification system and entered forward tilting into the experiment.
                              Which kind would be likely to understand F's clues?
                              *Not that I encourage foul language or bird applications- but I find the rebellion and creative rebellion most interesting. Interesting to the point of 'solving'.

(unrelated: bird, goose, duck, flock, flocking, hover, swoop, asshole)
                              Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 07-14-2022, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X