The Truth of Forrest Fenn and the Danzig Gdanze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth of Forrest Fenn and the Danzig Gdanze

2 years ! That's a long time not to know the truth ! I'm sorry it took this long to go and know the truth . We've all read that poem a thousand times but did any of us realise the poem has not 1 but 2 riddles to solve ? Riddles start with Questions the first Question is I can Keep My Secrets Where ? And the second question is Why Is It I Must Go ? Forrest told us numerous times you ain't gonna stumble across it ! He said the man who finds my treasure is gonna walk right to it ! It can be found on a picnic or springbreak ! All that talking he did we never picked up on the Chest is Found online ! That's how the chase ended ! For 2 years I've been holding thos secret but this spring I realized it said Why is it I must Go ? And I understood the grand design ! So I went April 15 this year and I know the truth I also have the title but no reward . Understanding that the title is only for the man who triggered the end of the chase I'm here with you today ! My sister took her life a month after I came back with proof , more searchers are out there dieing in search of the truth each year we allow this chaos to continue . I hope you will join with me as I tell you the truth and as a community of hopeless optimists we can understand the Madness that was Forrest Fenn ! The blaze come through a window high on the cliffs over your shoulder and hit the rockface at noon . The bell has the title on it marked with the shears . X MARKS THE SPOT ! Some may say I'm crazy or wrong and to you I say I've crossed the Mississippi once in my life and I spent only a few hours in this spot ! I didn't walk right to the wrong spot and find everything that's hear no I found Forrest trove ! I have evidence pre and post find that my solve has never changed and its in forrests email starting June 8th 2020 .

" The Children Giggled when they put their hand on the Bronze statue . They did not know why it was Cold in a Comfortable Room ? "

Comment

Originally posted by CARLOS View Post
      " The Children Giggled when they put their hand on the Bronze statue . They did not know why it was Cold in a Comfortable Room ? "
      That episode by itself is not a hint, but it does connect to Fenn's overarching philosophy that learning should be personal and done by experience not book or lecture ... we should think through things to figure them out not rely on some "expert" every time. He liked when a student wrote him a letter: "My father thinks you're a fraud" ... He didn't deny that, and in fact his explanation of why a bronze feels cold to the touch in a warm room is incomplete at best. It's not simply because of warm hands. Rather because hands are still warmer than a warm room temperature and thus hands are also warmer than the bronze, which is an excellent conductor (much better than air) so it quickly conducts heat away from your hand when you touch it.

Fenn uses the overarching philosophy of figuring things out by thinking through them as the primary mechanism for leaving hints .... the Alpha teacher who has a PhD in art history later in that chapter, when he unsuccessfully uses "mountain man wisdom" to find a way out of the wilderness (eventually the horses lead them out), and especially when he makes cryptic statements that are not at all apparent in the immediate context ("wise for a fox to dress like a hound", "maybe he was turning Alpha"). Other examples outside TToTC include Forrest's father asking which mechanic would be more skilled, the one with 4 years of college or the other with 4 years working in a garage. Or when FF teases about the Coriolos force (2013 Lorene Mills interview).

His other, related, method for sprinkling hints in TToTC is self-deprecation as a pretense, which usually appears in tandem (same section) or as a rhyme (elsewhere in the memoir) with the "figure out my cryptic meaning" parts. Self-deprecation examples: brown stain on pants from sliding down fire escape and he thinks kids are giggling in approval of his playing hooky; asks why horse with white bolt on nose is named Lightning; didn't know any novels by Hemingway and never heard of J.D. Salinger; etc.
      Last edited by Blazingwaddles; 07-12-2022, 05:48 PM.

Comment

It's a reply about the find ! Not just some random story . It's about your effort being worth the cold after the treasure had already been found . In teachers with ropes he told you about tieing a blood knot and the leader being at the at end ! I suppose you think that was just a story about knots . As previously stated Riddles start with questions the poem asks 2 questions the first is I can Keep my secret where and the second after the chest is found is Why is it I Must Go ? Forrest was adement thean who finds the chest is gonna walk right to it . That's only because the chest is found online which triggered the end of the chase and started the next riddle .

Comment

Really Look at those photos ! It's so much more than meets the eye !

Comment

It's a reply about the find ! Not just some random story . It's about your effort being worth the cold after the treasure had already been found . In teachers with ropes he told you about tieing a blood knot and the leader being at the at end ! I suppose you think that was just a story about knots . As previously stated Riddles start with questions the poem asks 2 questions the first is I can Keep my secret where and the second after the chest is found is Why is it I Must Go ? Forrest was adement thean who finds the chest is gonna walk right to it . That's only because the chest is found online which triggered the end of the chase and started the next riddle .
            The treasure is found online? What was that part about a physical presence again?

Comment

Thank you guys for the welcome . But yes Sarah it was found online if the chest was the end of the peom there would be no need to tell you about the title . It's also its not gonna be where your gonna find it . And why you're not gonna stumble across it . As for the physical presence thing I guess you mean why is it I must go ? And just like all of you I wouldn't know u
              forsure unless I had . I had always suspected even telling forrest in an email I figured he embedded a photo or webpage along the way . I wasn't certain until I realise the poem contained 2 riddles . You have to look at the second riddle like this the finder asks why is it I must go and leave my trove for all to seek and forrest replys The Answers I already know I've done it tired and now I'm weak. The pictures should explain that remark on there own .

Comment

Carlos-
                You are flying too close to the sun. Come back to Earth before the wax melts.
                1f Billy

Comment

Hey Bill let me ask you a hypothetical question ! You've been researching forrest peom oh say 7 years you've been in the same spot most of those except when I left because I couldn't make 9 clues line up there . Anybody else would have been sure if on clue stuck. We'll I came back and lined those clues up on June 2nd 2020 and that dated proof is in forrests email June 8th 2020 forrest replys to my crazy emails 15+ on June 22 2020 . Still cryptic but a reply all the same . So no knew evidence after 2 years knowing in my gut I've been right all along . Then I realise since the peom has 2 questions it can only mean there are 2 riddles to solve . After all we've heard plenty about who found the chest and the forrests family said it was jack but what I haven't heard mentioned in 2 years is the Title ! I save up the money knowing he left proxies when he retrieved the chest . In April I drove from. Pennsylvania through Kansas and to that spot I knew was the place ! What's the odds of stumbling upon this place where pictures come though cliffs over your shoulder to cast on the wall at noon . Where the Bell is that explains why imagination is better than knowledge . Forrest face and many others are carved or painted into that rock face . And for those that say the photos are fake they were all taken from the same video the only video I took while I was searching on the shore line .
                  I guess we started the question with what's the odds all 9 clues and the blaze ! Forrest told you he wished the hunt to last a thousand years Srone is how to make it last the long !

Comment

2 years ! That's a long time not to know the truth ! I'm sorry it took this long to go and know the truth . We've all read that poem a thousand times but did any of us realise the poem has not 1 but 2 riddles to solve ? Riddles start with Questions the first Question is I can Keep My Secrets Where ? And the second question is Why Is It I Must Go ? Forrest told us numerous times you ain't gonna stumble across it ! He said the man who finds my treasure is gonna walk right to it ! It can be found on a picnic or springbreak ! All that talking he did we never picked up on the Chest is Found online ! That's how the chase ended ! For 2 years I've been holding thos secret but this spring I realized it said Why is it I must Go ? And I understood the grand design ! So I went April 15 this year and I know the truth I also have the title but no reward . Understanding that the title is only for the man who triggered the end of the chase I'm here with you today ! My sister took her life a month after I came back with proof , more searchers are out there dieing in search of the truth each year we allow this chaos to continue . I hope you will join with me as I tell you the truth and as a community of hopeless optimists we can understand the Madness that was Forrest Fenn ! The blaze come through a window high on the cliffs over your shoulder and hit the rockface at noon . The bell has the title on it marked with the shears . X MARKS THE SPOT ! Some may say I'm crazy or wrong and to you I say I've crossed the Mississippi once in my life and I spent only a few hours in this spot ! I didn't walk right to the wrong spot and find everything that's hear no I found Forrest trove ! I have evidence pre and post find that my solve has never changed and its in forrests email starting June 8th 2020 .
                    just a quick correction to a quote he said it can't be solved during a picnic or over spring break.

Comment

That's a misspell not so much a correction . The context say I meant can't lol . But your exactly right . It CANT be found on spring break or a picnic . Your not gonna stumble across it . The Man who finds it is gonna walk right to it ! All point to it being found online ! Sangres.com is your doorway to the west I believe legendsofthewest.com also plays a role .

Comment

Legends of the west. . . I couldn’t agree more

Comment

Strawshawdow . One clue is answered on Legends of the west you have to know where WWH and even with the evidence you have to figure HOB but the rest is there in Sangres . I actually think Sangres.com links you to legends of america when you need it .

Comment

Working...
                          X