Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shyorphan View Post

I'm more of a cliff notes guy BigOnus.
    This is a tall order and quite a stretch, more than most care to fathom. I believe I went over this about 5 years ago. Nothing like a beginning aria to clean up with a little gusto.

Comment

Soooo anyways...... What are the big important hints???

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
        Soooo anyways...... What are the big important hints???
        If I was looking for a big important hint I would most likely read a book like the one Mr. Fenn read 12 times in his youth. Surely there must be something really important in there that tells you what to look for. But what do I know, seems like most people now days are more interested in getting a tuneup by someone with a fresh degree.

Comment

Journal of a trapper? Biggest thing i got out of that was Forrest found the tree near the fort where a letter was hidden . The tops of the trees were burnt in a blaze. I've only sped read through it once online. Even thou it is a great book. They were near the Tetons just as Lewis , Clark and me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
            Journal of a trapper? Biggest thing i got out of that was Forrest found the tree near the fort where a letter was hidden . The tops of the trees were burnt in a blaze. I've only sped read through it once online. Even thou it is a great book. They were near the Tetons just as Lewis , Clark and me.
            It was a difficult read perhaps that’s why most people never finished it.

Comment

Seems like everyone knows the "real" solution but me. And can't divulge any real details for some unknown reason. The best way to confirm you arwe right is to see if anyone can object logically to confirmation bias. Forrest said the chest was found. I have to take Forrest as speaking the truth without subterfuge. Like I've mentioned before. I just want to escape this madness. And there's only two ways out.

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
                What was that one about?
                There used to be a rumor that green M & Ms make you horny.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicMadman View Post

I always liked page 124 and 125. "our passage through the brakes and thickets", seems like life is like that. The message is so meaningful and I can only hope to someday express myself in a similar way.
                  OH!, the profundity! (Please) wake me up when September ends . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Carefully Suzie....
                    For several years on Wednesday, as part of my job, I would have to sort through the "Giblets" of late term abortions. (Usually about 20 babies) It would be exactly as if you put a late term baby in a food processor and set it to chop and ran it ten seconds. Just little hands, little feet, a tongue here and eyeball there and all sorts of diced organs. One time I opened the container and there was on top a perfect face, the size of a baseball looking at me. Margaret Sanger was a racist to the ninth degree. Most of these abortes were black children, with absolutely nothing wrong with them. Black Lives Matter; except in the womb.. I guess. Even if there had been something wrong with them, could any one of us take the role of Providence and decide which life was not worth living? Do you think that any of us wouldn't fall into the same hole as they did in 1936 when they instituted Action T4? Every woman still has a choice...just tell him to roll over and shoot it out the window...
                    1f Billy
                    Abortion sucks. People should be more careful. This is not rocket science. Jeez. And they should not play the race card, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

There used to be a rumor that green M & Ms make you horny.
                      is that a rumor? I eat those things all the time! And let me tell you something, you should try them, they won’t let you down lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Abortion sucks. People should be more careful. This is not rocket science. Jeez. And they should not play the race card, by the way.
                        OP-- Thank you for your post.. You and I could be good friends I tink. We agree on a great many topics, including thinking Jack-Jack is either a moron, a patsy, or both. By the way, congrats on getting to and achieving zero posts here on THOR. That must have taken some doing looking over all that prose, good memories and then deleting it. Well done....
                        1f Billy

Comment

It is better for a millstone to be tied around your neck and throwed in the see than to hurt a child

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
                            is that a rumor? I eat those things all the time! And let me tell you something, you should try them, they won’t let you down lol.
                            Some of us don't need 'em.

Comment

Working...
                            X