Does anyone know the secret to SB 124?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Be careful with you words. The Supreme Court might knock that Down too.
    Carefully Suzie....
    For several years on Wednesday, as part of my job, I would have to sort through the "Giblets" of late term abortions. (Usually about 20 babies) It would be exactly as if you put a late term baby in a food processor and set it to chop and ran it ten seconds. Just little hands, little feet, a tongue here and eyeball there and all sorts of diced organs. One time I opened the container and there was on top a perfect face, the size of a baseball looking at me. Margaret Sanger was a racist to the ninth degree. Most of these abortes were black children, with absolutely nothing wrong with them. Black Lives Matter; except in the womb.. I guess. Even if there had been something wrong with them, could any one of us take the role of Providence and decide which life was not worth living? Do you think that any of us wouldn't fall into the same hole as they did in 1936 when they instituted Action T4? Every woman still has a choice...just tell him to roll over and shoot it out the window...
    1f Billy
    Last edited by Sherif Billy; 06-25-2022, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Carefully Suzie....
      For several years on Wednesday, as part of my job, I would have to sort through the "Giblets" of late term abortions. It would be exactly as if you put a late term baby in a food processor and set it to chop and ran it ten seconds. Just little hands, little feet, a tongue here and eyeball there and all sorts of diced organs. One time I opened the container and there was on top a perfect face, the size of a baseball looking at me. Margaret Sanger was a racist to the ninth degree. Most of these abortes were black children, with absolutely wrong with them. Black Lives Matter except in the womb.. I guess. Even if there had been something wrong with them, could any one of us take the role of Providence and decide which life was not worth living? Do you think that any of us wouldn't fall into the same hole as they did in 1936 when they instituted Action T4? Even woman still has a choice...just tell him to roll over and shoot it out the window...
      1f Billy
      I try not to talk politics and religion, as it typically leads to disagreements and bitterness. Yet here I am again, faced with the moral issue of a Supreme Being and a Supreme Court ruling concerning the Chase. Not that I don't believe that morality and a Supreme Being are important, because I truly believe that these issues hold the key to the next life. That is to say, the next life doesn't end with this one, it extends via what is housed in a person's soul and leads us to something better . . . but only if we so choose. Consequently, spirituality is far above this "plain". Whereas bodies serve as the temporary shell for life here on earth, our soul is housed in the spirit form to exist eternally. That does not imply that life should ever be taken for granted, life is quite the opposite of sin. Whether that's how the Chase and the pursuit of dreams ends, is totally dependent on the creator.

Comment

I try not to talk politics and religion, as it typically leads to disagreements and bitterness. Yet here I am again, faced with the moral issue of a Supreme Being and a Supreme Court ruling concerning the Chase. Not that I don't believe that morality and a Supreme Being are important, because I truly believe that these issues hold the key to the next life. That is to say, the next life doesn't end with this one, it extends via what is housed in a person's soul and leads us to something better . . . but only if we so choose. Consequently, spirituality is far above this "plain". Whereas bodies serve as the temporary shell for life here on earth, our soul is housed in the spirit form to exist eternally. That does not imply that life should ever be taken for granted, life is quite the opposite of sin. Whether that's how the Chase and the pursuit of dreams ends, is totally dependent on the creator.
        Well said.
        1f Billy

Comment

Someone's quoting me out of context, but I won't name any names, Sherif Billy. But I do have evidence that the Klingons are cloaking themselves and spitting spoonfuls of sp . . . forks.
          Henry’s Fork is A blue-ribbon trout stream widely known as being among the world’s best. It also serves as spawning ground for native trout. Henry’s Fork + spawning ground + a nice buzz led me to adopt this username (Henry’s Spork) at the inception of my involvement. No doubt there are many here wearing several faces, but I wear mine alone in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry’s Spork View Post

Henry’s Fork is A blue-ribbon trout stream widely known as being among the world’s best. It also serves as spawning ground for native trout. Henry’s Fork + spawning ground + a nice buzz led me to adopt this username (Henry’s Spork) at the inception of my involvement. No doubt there are many here wearing several faces, but I wear mine alone in here.
            It's a good thing you are one of a kind. There for a minute, I thought you had become me, and I had become you. Now that you've cleared that up, I'll rest assured that you are you, and I am I. But to be honest, I was worried how to dish up your involvement, thinking that you could possibly be someone else. I can see now you're an actual person, whose only downfall might be a blue-ribbon spawning ground in getting high. But that's a compliment, because if I knew there was a prize fish to be caught, I would have gladly stopped.

Comment

It's a good thing you are one of a kind. There for a minute, I thought you had become me, and I had become you. Now that you've cleared that up, I'll rest assured that you are you, and I am I. But to be honest, I was worried how to dish up your involvement, thinking that you could possibly be someone else. I can see now you're an actual person, whose only downfall might be a blue-ribbon spawning ground in getting high. But that's a compliment, because if I knew there was a prize fish to be caught, I would have gladly stopped.
              Twenty-third Psalm Majordomo
              reserve me a table for three
              in the Valley of the Shadow
              just you, Wyoming and me

(Edit: Especially the green pastures part)

Last edited by Henry’s Spork; 06-26-2022, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry’s Spork View Post

Twenty-third Psalm Majordomo
                reserve me a table for three
                in the Valley of the Shadow
                just you, Wyoming and me

(Edit: Especially the green pastures part)
                Henry, it's like we've walked together many times. I can feel FF with every step. Now maybe it's time to run.

Comment

Henry, it's like we've walked together many times. I can feel FF with every step. Now maybe it's time to run.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfRohJdCjAs

Last edited by Cold_Well; 06-26-2022, 01:59 AM. Reason: Forgot to run.
                  "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

College has already been included in the running.

Comment

The secret to SB 124 is, never play poker unless the pot is big enough . . . and having a loving wife that will forgive you in the event that you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon View Post
                        Time to tamp down the audacity.
                        Nothing to fret about , its just the real frankie rearing his head . Every time he has surfaced , he plays it cool for about 2 or 3 months , then starts slowly getting more and more aggressive until he explodes . Watch it happen before your very eyes .
                        "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus
                          It would be nice if people added the scrapbook details to threads, for us dummy's who never read them, so we can "study" it.
                          Ya , but that would take away from the mysterious ambiguity of the guilty party . Having us clamor for their opinions of us is what they thrive off .
                          "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

Ya , but that would take away from the mysterious ambiguity of the guilty party . Having us clamor for their opinions of us is what they thrive off .
                            Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

Nothing to fret about , its just the real frankie rearing his head . Every time he has surfaced , he plays it cool for about 2 or 3 months , then starts slowly getting more and more aggressive until he explodes. Watch it happen before your very eyes .
                            that's pretty funny Fenndery.
                            Last edited by shyorphan; 06-26-2022, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus
                              It would be nice if people added the scrapbook details to threads, for us dummy's who never read them, so we can "study" it.
                              I'm more of a cliff notes guy BigOnus.

Comment

Originally posted by shyorphan View Post

I'm more of a cliff notes guy BigOnus.
                                Time is not my friend, Sir, so trudging back over old research ground has limited scope from where I is. How folk manage to do so and watch hours on end of YouTube begs belief.

Comment

Working...
                                X