No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the secret to SB 124?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the secret to SB 124?

For those interested in figuring out the real solve, SB 124 is a big hint.

Originally posted by shyorphan View Post
    Parts yes, parts no. What's your take?

Comment

Rainbow trout... I would say Lamar River
      You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

Oh heck ya ! I totally saw it that way too during the Chase ... Great minds think alike ....What hint did you get out of it ?

Comment

Here we go... the great rainbow debate of '88.

Comment

I’m dumbfounded it went over everyone’s head. Keep the guesses coming. Eventually I will reveal his intent lol.

Comment

Nope..... Not playin your game.
              You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post
                Nope..... Not playin your game.
                Nobody probably will and to be honest you probably won’t believe it anyway.

Comment

Nobody probably will and to be honest you probably won’t believe it anyway.
                  When are you goin' BOTG bro? You're supposed to end this once and for all, right?

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post

When are you goin' BOTG bro? You're supposed to end this once and for all, right?
                    Not yet but soon. Work before play as they say.

Comment

What was that one about?

Comment

Pins and needles Frankie ! You have us on the edge of our seats .

Same as WAL , same as shyguy, same as shygirl .....Same act , same batshit time, Same batshit channel. LMFAO!!!!!!!

Comment

This "outed" thread will be deleted in 5, 4 , 3

Comment

The scrapbook story and picture of him with the fish on the river trying the remember the spot wasn’t literal. People missed the intent completely. It was meant to push people to think about/figure out where the picture on pg 124 of TToTC was taken. I mean he said if you can tell him the spot he might tell you a secret nobody knows lol. What words are under the picture on pg 124? Believe me or don’t but that’s what he was trying to do to help the average searcher. The rest of us had already figured it out. You’re welcome.
                            Last edited by shyorphan; 06-24-2022, 08:50 AM.

Comment

The scrapbook story and picture of him with the fish on the river trying the remember the spot wasn’t literal. People missed the intent completely. It was meant to push people to think about/figure out where the picture on pg 124 of TToTC was taken. I mean he said if you can tell him the spot he might tell you a secret nobody knows lol. What word is under the picture on pg 124? Believe me or don’t but that’s what he was trying to do to help the average searcher. The rest of us had already figured it out. You’re welcome.
                              I don't have my TTotC in front of me know, so I will check this out later. However, this seems like a fish story. It looks like a nice rainbow trout, but does it actually look 28 inches long? Just saying...okay that sounded like jeremy p. Just sayin.

Comment

Working...
                              X