Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has dal been active recently?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has dal been active recently?

    I heard mention of him today, so just wondered.

  • #2
    he was in Cowlazars/KPro chat Monday night

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bamaman View Post
      he was in Cowlazars/KPro chat Monday night
      Ah, thanks. Not had time to watch any of it.

      Comment


      • #4
        (not that he has to but...) he didn't say a whole lot. He reposted the fishing logs he has. He's posted all the logs he knows of. He's looking into a comment that he deleted back in May 2019 (I think) that appears to be Forrest saying the treasure was found but appears to be a hoax.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bamaman View Post
          (not that he has to but...) he didn't say a whole lot. He reposted the fishing logs he has. He's posted all the logs he knows of. He's looking into a comment that he deleted back in May 2019 (I think) that appears to be Forrest saying the treasure was found but appears to be a hoax.
          I will let you know it was a hoax after I retrieve the treasure chest.

          Comment


          • #6
            I hope your near Cody or in New Mexico. Best of Luck

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

              Ah, thanks. Not had time to watch any of it.
              Each of us gets 24 hours per day (approximately).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                I hope your near Cody or in New Mexico. Best of Luck
                No, I'm a fraid knot.

                It's very rare of me to tell folk where I'm looking, butt today I will tell you my eye is on Montana.

                Good luck to you too...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bamaman View Post
                  (not that he has to but...) he didn't say a whole lot. He reposted the fishing logs he has. He's posted all the logs he knows of. He's looking into a comment that he deleted back in May 2019 (I think) that appears to be Forrest saying the treasure was found but appears to be a hoax.
                  someone said that quote was fake after doing research but dal could have just said that. plus those were all comments from F's account so how could it be fake? someone commented from Forrest's account?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

                    someone said that quote was fake after doing research but dal could have just said that. plus those were all comments from F's account so how could it be fake? someone commented from Forrest's account?
                    There were several attempts to hack into Forrest's account. I remember one blog claiming to have done it successfully. But who knows. I had an email attacked by presumed searchers and if mine was A LOT of people, especially Forrest, was too.

                    Basically Thor's quest to find the truth is........a waste of time. Years have past, information diluted, and many of those remaining have no reason to trust anything that comes out. A lot of searchers will die with a big question mark surrounding Forrest's treasure hunt.
                    Last edited by djjmciv; 06-24-2022, 09:43 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

                      Each of us gets 24 hours per day (approximately).
                      Great nuts of fire! That's a low key OP. Please put that stick down. Sunbodies are just, getting more of the time, than their every day. Though, I do real eyes it's hard to hear those days with all the apples and oranges whizzing bye. Going In now. Heeheehee

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7lFax2jm2w

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

                        I will let you know it was a hoax after I retrieve the treasure chest.
                        SMH. So sad.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

                          SMH. So sad.
                          Bless you, my child...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Has dal been active recently?

                            Goes to show you can’t keep a good man down.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mountain digger

                              I enjoyed this one OP. I'd debate the thought ... but I'm getting older every day. lol
                              We all are. I wish people would think/communicate more clearly than they appear to be doing . . . and realize/accept facts of life. As much as I admire and respect Dal and Cynthia and others (mainly for their contributing-to-this-hunt efforts), I don't think that they have solved much of the poem. Of course there are more important things to do.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X