2019 find announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 find announcement

Treasure was found 8.25 miles north of Santa Fe. Video wilL be posted on another site for those that have not solved the poem free of charge. Thank you Forrest! F Odds n Ends About Fenn’s Treasure Hunt…Part Eighty One View Post 627 2019/05/08 at 2:33 p

this was posted in dals comments i cant find the "part 81" post i don't even know what that is. But lets analyze this for a second. he said a "video" would be posted on "another site" only thing i can think of is the WWWH websites at least one of them. and it had a video on it with the rocket blasting off and stuff. This post is very intriguing to me im curious on yalls opinion. i think he is linking it back or mentioning the WWWH website. ive said multiple times he was in a panic to end the chase but why put this comment out to the public???

. . . Looks like just another nothingburger with tease.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
      Treasure was found 8.25 miles north of Santa Fe. Video wilL be posted on another site for those that have not solved the poem free of charge. Thank you Forrest! F Odds n Ends About Fenn’s Treasure Hunt…Part Eighty One View Post 627 2019/05/08 at 2:33 p

this was posted in dals comments i cant find the "part 81" post i don't even know what that is. But lets analyze this for a second. he said a "video" would be posted on "another site" only thing i can think of is the WWWH websites at least one of them. and it had a video on it with the rocket blasting off and stuff. This post is very intriguing to me im curious on yalls opinion. i think he is linking it back or mentioning the WWWH website. ive said multiple times he was in a panic to end the chase but why put this comment out to the public???
      ------- Damn, Zap, this is just like playing whack-a-mole..... ya know what I mean!!! ------

LOL!! Nope, dal replied:

dal on May 8, 2019 at 4:41 pm said:
      This is a fake…a troll…
      I missed this when it was posted. Sorry it stayed up so long. I am going to leave it here with my comment so folks are assured that it was replied to by me…
      I just heard about this a few moments ago from Forrest who said he was receiving email about it and told me he did not write it.
      Odds n Ends About Fenn's Treasure Hunt...Part Eighty One - Thrill Of The ChaseThrill Of The Chase (archive.org)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

------- Damn, Zap, this is just like playing whack-a-mole..... ya know what I mean!!! ------

LOL!! Nope, dal replied:

dal on May 8, 2019 at 4:41 pm said:
        This is a fake…a troll…
        I missed this when it was posted. Sorry it stayed up so long. I am going to leave it here with my comment so folks are assured that it was replied to by me…
        I just heard about this a few moments ago from Forrest who said he was receiving email about it and told me he did not write it.
        Odds n Ends About Fenn's Treasure Hunt...Part Eighty One - Thrill Of The ChaseThrill Of The Chase (archive.org)
        did you see my reply on the other thread? dal said he didn't know what it was 2 nights ago and he would look into it more. see what i mean its hard to believe anything these days

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

did you see my reply on the other thread? dal said he didn't know what it was 2 nights ago and he would look into it more. see what i mean its hard to believe anything these days
          Mebbe you guys should do a little work for yourselves.... BEFORE POSTING ERRONEOUS INFORMATION???? It didn't tale me five minutes to find on WayBack!!!

just sayin'...................loco
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

Mebbe you guys should do a little work for yourselves.... BEFORE POSTING ERRONEOUS INFORMATION???? It didn't tale me five minutes to find on WayBack!!!

just sayin'...................loco
            oh, ok didn't know that thanks for clearing it up. weird how dal didn't just say that during the live video on kpros show. dal even said he would look into it. but i take you for his word maybe he forgot. it sure helped them with their timeline but even kpro said she didn't know anything about it. you would think dal wouldn't put it in the download because those are all of Fenns comments from his account. wonder how that was faked?

Comment

Working...
            X