No announcement yet.

Shiloh's book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the hunt will go on so long as searchers are given the possibility to exchange ideas, like this blog does. Once KPRO will have taken the decision to stop this site, I think a lot of searchers will go back to their normal lives. It is not what I like, but it is what I think will happen. I will come back soon with a new thread on this ending of the hunt. But have some difficulties typing now.

Click image for larger version  Name:	015DDE14-67BF-4215-8C88-5A370CA3544E.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.71 MB ID:	429297
    Last edited by jan_v60; 06-23-2022, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post

Then what is it we should hunt for? Answers that can never be confirmed? Kind of pointless, wouldn't you say? Oh, maybe just being in the Rocky Mountains is treasure enough.
      I guess you can hunt for whatever tickles your fancy or you could play pin the tail on the burro

Comment

Then what is it we should hunt for?
        This...

Comment

Then what is it we should hunt for? Answers that can never be confirmed? Kind of pointless, wouldn't you say? Oh, maybe just being in the Rocky Mountains is treasure enough.
          I hope that the Solver/Finder left something there. But the Fenn family may not want that.
          Whatever the case may be, as far as Shiloh's book, I'd be very interested in the story behind the story and maybe even some hints to fill the void.

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post
            I think the hunt will go on so long as searchers are given the possibility to exchange ideas, like this blog does. Once KPRO will have taken the decision to stop this site, I think a lot of searchers will go back to their normal lives. It is not what I like, but it is what I think will happen. I will come back soon with a new thread on this ending of the hunt. But have some difficulties typing now.

Click image for larger version Name:	015DDE14-67BF-4215-8C88-5A370CA3544E.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.71 MB ID:	429297
            Get better fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

Get better fast.
              It is an impressive wrapping for a minor surgery.

Comment

It is an impressive wrapping for a minor surgery.
                That's not your drinking hand, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

i could see this as being something possible. was Shiloh left with Forrest's last project he was working on? if so i hope that he carries out his grandfather's true intentions and tell the true story.
                  Do you think that telling the true story is part of his grandfather's true intentions? If all is told, then the hunt fades away and people go back to their texting machines.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

You know, I know many searchers want the answers. But I've always liked mysteries, and that thought fits right into that.
                    We searchers could go down in history, for evermore known as "treasure hunters." Many by name.
                    (I know I'm a little weird, but hey.)
                    And some of them could claim to be the Lead Searcher (well, of course, this has already happened). People want "glory", otherwise known as "strokes" or "recognition/acknowledgment".

Comment

Old Pilot

I think the TC is still out there, in the original hidey spot. Jack doesn't know where this is.
                      Unfortunately, the hidey spot takes a pretty good hike to get to it . . . unless one uses something like a snowmobile or some relatively illegal or semi-illegal method(s). Not preferable, as far as I'm concerned. So "resolution"/"closure" may not happen real soon. It may be best to try to relax, and not worry too much about any of this. It's been interesting, anyway.”

Old Pilot replied to Nine Mile Hole Nine Mile Hole Nine Mile Hole....

“The hunt will only continue as long as the location is still unknown. One way to guarantee this is to ensure that there's no chest there that could "prove" that a solve is correct.
                      Old Pilot replied to Shiloh's book

So, which is it Old Pilot ? In your opinion, is the treasure chest there? Was the treasure chest never there?

I don't know. I believe that it could have been there for years, before being pulled ("retrieved") about 2 years ago.
                      I also don't know whether the chest is in the (legitimate, per the poem) hidey spot right now.
                      I also don't know whether "solving the poem" comprises "outsmarting Forrest Fenn". I've never assumed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
                        you haven’t really heard any of forrests stories anyways lol.
                        Tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey dudeskis,
                          Wyoming = New Mexico. Already proved; Modal Logic supports the findings and the claim (>50% chance, claim is true). Hey isn't the chest in a vault or something? And what the heck instructions did Forrest leave with his lawyer and the finder, and whoever else too? And what about that 20,000 word "autobiography?" And what about the 10,000 chests out there waiting for the sound of approaching boots? And what about that cow-tale and cat's eye's wet with the milk? And what about the man, the myth and the legend? Just what are his secrets? And what about those treasures bold? Will the answers ever be told? The gold is gone, yet still we trudge on. Eager to seek, but seldom to see, beyond the noses to find, the answers we seek...the collective. Treasures bold and Secrets told, just what are the Answers...where'd he hide his cotton-picking gold? Cheers.
                          PS. Link to Wyoming = New Mexico claim
                          https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...ico#post425570
                          I think you've found the key to EVERYTHING, particularly knowing that Wyoming = New Mexico.
                          Last edited by Old Pilot; 06-23-2022, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	015DDE14-67BF-4215-8C88-5A370CA3544E.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.71 MB ID:	429297
                            Good thing it’s just your foot that’s bandaged up

Comment

I have had a few hand surgeries, and they were all painful. The worse one was when a wall came down and pushed my thumb all the way back to my wrist. Don't think about that

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I don't know. I believe that it could have been there for years, before being pulled ("retrieved") about 2 years ago.
                                I also don't know whether the chest is in the (legitimate, per the poem) hidey spot right now.
                                I also don't know whether "solving the poem" comprises "outsmarting Forrest Fenn". I've never assumed that.
                                Thank you for your response to my question. I’ve also never assumed that I could outsmart that old fox.

Comment

Working...
                                X