Shiloh's book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiloh's book

I don't believe that he knows much about the solve, but the behind the scenes stuff might be very interesting. Especially involving all the crap that family had to put up with.
    I'm wondering if I'm missing anything though.

I hope he writes/wrote a book. That would be soooo awesome

Comment

Originally posted by tre25 View Post
      I hope he writes/wrote a book. That would be soooo awesome
      Yeah, there might be some stories about Forrest that we've never heard, too.

Comment

As with the rest of the shroud of secrecy, I’m betting that Shiloh would be the ghost writer for the real finder who shall remain unidentified. It could be an interesting tale but likely won’t include the actual location. That would be too revealing and unleash another round of legal shit storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
          As with the rest of the shroud of secrecy, I’m betting that Shiloh would be the ghost writer for the real finder who shall remain unidentified. It could be an interesting tale but likely won’t include the actual location. That would be too revealing and unleash another round of legal shit storm.
          i could see this as being something possible. was Shiloh left with Forrest's last project he was working on? if so i hope that he carries out his grandfather's true intentions and tell the true story.

Comment

I like that, a lot.
            I was thinking just a little while ago about "solve systems" too. Like numbers systems or whatever. Every good lost treasure map or story needs a system, or a key, of some sort. I'm sure Forrest had something included in his.
            That would be another thing that, without revealing the actual solve, even hints to would be pretty cool.

Any other hopes, wants, desires? Shiloh could see this, or maybe kpro could pass along suggestions, of what we'd like to see. Not to rope him in or anything.
            Last edited by Walker; 06-22-2022, 03:32 PM.

Comment

The hunt will only continue as long as the location is still unknown. One way to guarantee this is to ensure that there's no chest there that could "prove" that a solve is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

The hunt will only continue as long as the location is still unknown. One way to guarantee this is to ensure that there's no chest there to "prove" that a solve is correct.
                You know, I know many searchers want the answers. But I've always liked mysteries, and that thought fits right into that.
                We searchers could go down in history, for evermore known as "treasure hunters." Many by name.
                (I know I'm a little weird, but hey.)

Comment

Old Pilot

I think the TC is still out there, in the original hidey spot. Jack doesn't know where this is.
                  Unfortunately, the hidey spot takes a pretty good hike to get to it . . . unless one uses something like a snowmobile or some relatively illegal or semi-illegal method(s). Not preferable, as far as I'm concerned. So "resolution"/"closure" may not happen real soon. It may be best to try to relax, and not worry too much about any of this. It's been interesting, anyway.”

Old Pilot replied to Nine Mile Hole Nine Mile Hole Nine Mile Hole....

“The hunt will only continue as long as the location is still unknown. One way to guarantee this is to ensure that there's no chest there that could "prove" that a solve is correct.
                  Old Pilot replied to Shiloh's book

So, which is it Old Pilot ? In your opinion, is the treasure chest there? Was the treasure chest never there?

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
                    Old Pilot

I think the TC is still out there, in the original hidey spot. Jack doesn't know where this is.
                    Unfortunately, the hidey spot takes a pretty good hike to get to it . . . unless one uses something like a snowmobile or some relatively illegal or semi-illegal method(s). Not preferable, as far as I'm concerned. So "resolution"/"closure" may not happen real soon. It may be best to try to relax, and not worry too much about any of this. It's been interesting, anyway.”

Old Pilot replied to Nine Mile Hole Nine Mile Hole Nine Mile Hole....

“The hunt will only continue as long as the location is still unknown. One way to guarantee this is to ensure that there's no chest there that could "prove" that a solve is correct.
                    Old Pilot replied to Shiloh's book

So, which is it Old Pilot ? In your opinion, is the treasure chest there? Was the treasure chest never there?

The hunt can only continue as long as there is no chest to prove otherwise, just like the row bracelet

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

Yeah, there might be some stories about Forrest that we've never heard, too.
                      you haven’t really heard any of forrests stories anyways lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        I don't believe that he knows much about the solve, but the behind the scenes stuff might be very interesting. Especially involving all the crap that family had to put up with.
                        I'm wondering if I'm missing anything though.
                        Chapter 1: “My Gramps gave Ma 3K/Mo for Groceries”

Comment

The hunt will only continue as long as the location is still unknown. One way to guarantee this is to ensure that there's no chest there that could "prove" that a solve is correct.
                          The hunt will continue as long as the location is disbelieved. One way to guarantee this is to deny that any chest anywhere proves something. Another way is to corrupt solves in the very same way. It's just too easy. The hunt will never end for those who insist reality is false.
                          Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

The hunt can only continue as long as there is no chest to prove otherwise, just like the row bracelet
                            Then what is it we should hunt for? Answers that can never be confirmed? Kind of pointless, wouldn't you say? Oh, maybe just being in the Rocky Mountains is treasure enough.
                            Last edited by elperro; 06-22-2022, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

The hunt will continue as long as the location is disbelieved. One way to guarantee this is to deny that any chest anywhere proves something. Another way is to corrupt solves in the very same way. It's just too easy. The hunt will never end for those who insist reality is false.
                              Hey dudeskis,
                              Wyoming = New Mexico. Already proved; Modal Logic supports the findings and the claim (>50% chance, claim is true). Hey isn't the chest in a vault or something? And what the heck instructions did Forrest leave with his lawyer and the finder, and whoever else too? And what about that 20,000 word "autobiography?" And what about the 10,000 chests out there waiting for the sound of approaching boots? And what about that cow-tale and cat's eye's wet with the milk? And what about the man, the myth and the legend? Just what are his secrets? And what about those treasures bold? Will the answers ever be told? The gold is gone, yet still we trudge on. Eager to seek, but seldom to see, beyond the noses to find, the answers we seek...the collective. Treasures bold and Secrets told, just what are the Answers...where'd he hide his cotton-picking gold? Cheers.
                              PS. Link to Wyoming = New Mexico claim
                              https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...ico#post425570
                              Last edited by trueyeti; 06-23-2022, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X