Jack Lies Again????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

Prove it.... Two can keep a secret if one of them as dead.

Also consider this, It wasn'tnt a crime, supposedly Jack asked for permission to recover Forrest's property, the only thing Jack failed to do was to notify the Park he had done so. Jack did not need to turn over the treasure to the park since it was released in Jacks care.
    The Zoom meeting was the notification, only the reported spot was a cover up to the real location.
    Hey Big,
    Your claim "only the reported spot was a cover up to the real location," indicates that you know the real location.

If so, can you please substantiate your claim as per what Forrest said/wrote, “Who says he isn’t still there, where is your evidence, please show me your evidence?” Why do we arbitrarily believe things that we’ve been told? Just because someone said it doesn’t make it true." f (SB 243).

While you are at it please be sure that your findings make an account for Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the turquoise bracelet, the Navajo Silversmith, "Brown," and Milay's "palace in the sand" that Forrest used to describe the place where he felt the most comfortable.

Hey, if you can't do one, two, or any of these things I'm pointing out to you regarding your claim about "the real location," then how are we supposed to buy anything that you said above the quote I quoted you? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post
      kpro 's presentation of Jack's emails was very well done, and I thank her for the hard work, but if you don't mind, I will start poking some holes in it. LOL

In kpros email summary, Jack said he was going to a family medicine conference in Albuquerque on August 15-18, 2019.

Click image for larger version Name:	hQlW3g.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.2 KB ID:	428763

Conferences are not secret. There should be an internet trail for any medical conference, but I can't find the conference. There appears to have been no medical conference in Albuquerque on those dates. Any medical conference in New Mexico should have been part of the New Mexico Medical Society, but there is nothing on the dates Jack listed.

Click image for larger version Name:	hQES6P.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.9 KB ID:	428764

However, there was a family medicine conference in Ruidoso, NM from Aug 1 - 4, 2019.

https://www.nmms.org/events/62nd-ann...icine-seminar/

It is highly unlikely that there would have been another one near the same location just two weeks later because it is the same audience.

If Jack lies on one thing, and another thing, and another thing, etc., then nothing else he says can be trusted.

So, why did he lie? Was he that despearate to meet Fenn, or could it be something else? Perhaps this was a fabricated email train intended to establish a pattern for Jack to "prove" he was the finder without actually proving anything and they looked up some medical conferences, but were too late to use this one in New Mexixo. There was nothing else in New Mexico for the rest of the month. In fact, there wasn't any good conferences he could use for the rest of the year. They thought, what the heck, let's just play with the dates a little because nobody will ever check.

Well, guess what Fenn Propaganda Committee, I did check and you lied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rCy173y7Y
      Hey 111,
      IMO...good sleuthing. You titled your thread "Jack Lies Again???" I don't know if you know of a band from the 80's by the name of KIX, but they had a song titled "Lie Like a Rug." I think your title should have maybe been, "Jack Lies Like a Rug." haha. Maybe we could nickname him "Jack-a-Rug?" hehehe

Anyway, yeah...I'm not following all the court stuff. Thank you so much for sharing with us your finding. It is a good finding IMO. You've laid it out very well IMO. About the "perjury" thing...yeah, uhm...well, I'm sure that he could say something like, "yeah, I was supposed to do the conference thing, but I messed up the dates. The flight had been booked, and I just decided to go anyway...." Fill in the blank with "excuses" that would get him out of a jam. IMO, the emails in general are material in providing a type of a "chain of custody" with respect to the finders efforts with his search. They materially represent that search. He had no other reason to be corresponding with Forrest Fenn otherwise.

IMO, the correspondence you present shows that Jack flew into Albuquerque. From there, the trail goes cold. (Obviously no conference attended). IMO....that is where he drove not to Wyoming, but to Bisti. IMO that is where Forrest hid his chest. As a matter of method demonstrated by the material fact....Jack flew into Albuquerque, which is in New Mexico and not Wyoming.

We should be mindful that the Wyoming correspondence, zoom, etc...may have been after the chest's recovery, and or, an "agreement" had been reached between Forrest and Jack, that achieved a "path forward" for them, from there on out. (Forrest's design IMO)....at some point anyway; there was an initial meeting/phone call/etc. that established their first notion on just how Forrest's plans were to be played out....IMO. Throw in my email to Forrest with a link to my solve, and then 2 days later...he comes out with the Wyoming press release. Anyway... this paragraph is IMO...and yet.... a plausible scenario, or variations thereof. Cheers.

PS. It makes sense to me that Jack would fly into Abq. and search New Mexico...IMO it establishes a modus operandi as to his method of search. I mean what makes sense? Would he fly to ABQ. and then drive to Wyoming, as opposed to drive to Bisti (IMO), which is much closer. Anyway...good sleuthing IMO...keep at it mate. Thanks again for the update on your finding regarding the proceedings. Cheers again.
      Last edited by trueyeti; 06-23-2022, 01:32 AM.

Comment

There was no rules to this chase. Jack could lie all he wanted to but he found the treasure which means he won.

Comment

Where does a person read through these emails?

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey 111,
            IMO...good sleuthing. You titled your thread "Jack Lies Again???" I don't know if you know of a band from the 80's by the name of KIX, but they had a song titled "Lie Like a Rug." I think your title should have maybe been, "Jack Lies Like a Rug." haha. Maybe we could nickname him "Jack-a-Rug?" hehehe

Anyway, yeah...I'm not following all the court stuff. Thank you so much for sharing with us your finding. It is a good finding IMO. You've laid it out very well IMO. About the "perjury" thing...yeah, uhm...well, I'm sure that he could say something like, "yeah, I was supposed to do the conference thing, but I messed up the dates. The flight had been booked, and I just decided to go anyway...." Fill in the blank with "excuses" that would get him out of a jam. IMO, the emails in general are material in providing a type of a "chain of custody" with respect to the finders efforts with his search. They materially represent that search. He had no other reason to be corresponding with Forrest Fenn otherwise.

IMO, the correspondence you present shows that Jack flew into Albuquerque. From there, the trail goes cold. (Obviously no conference attended). IMO....that is where he drove not to Wyoming, but to Bisti. IMO that is where Forrest hid his chest. As a matter of method demonstrated by the material fact....Jack flew into Albuquerque, which is in New Mexico and not Wyoming.

We should be mindful that the Wyoming correspondence, zoom, etc...may have been after the chest's recovery, and or, an "agreement" had been reached between Forrest and Jack, that achieved a "path forward" for them, from there on out. (Forrest's design IMO)....at some point anyway; there was an initial meeting/phone call/etc. that established their first notion on just how Forrest's plans were to be played out....IMO. Throw in my email to Forrest with a link to my solve, and then 2 days later...he comes out with the Wyoming press release. Anyway... this paragraph is IMO...and yet.... a plausible scenario, or variations thereof. Cheers.

PS. It makes sense to me that Jack would fly into Abq. and search New Mexico...IMO it establishes a modus operandi as to his method of search. I mean what makes sense? Would he fly to ABQ. and then drive to Wyoming, as opposed to drive to Bisti (IMO), which is much closer. Anyway...good sleuthing IMO...keep at it mate. Thanks again for the update on your finding regarding the proceedings. Cheers again.
            Thanks. Jack really can't claim he messed up the dates though. He sent the email on August 6 to Fenn saying the conference was the folloowing week, August 15-18, 2019. However, if he really went to the family medicine conference, it was the week before he sent the email, August 1-4, 2019. He would have already gone to the conference and gone back home when he wrote the email. No way he could confuse that. He intentionally lied.

But here is the thing, if Jack really found the chest and was really trying to meet Fenn, this lie makes no sense. The only way this makes any sense is the Propaganda Committee had the idea to send Fenn a fake email with Jack asking to meet and they thought a conference in New Mexico would make the perfect way to make it seem like a casual visit. Unfortunately for the committee, there was no conference in New Mexico after August 6 that made any sense for Jack to go to. He could have said he was going to a Cannibis convention I guess, but that made him seem more unprofessional and did not make Jack look like he was some great family oriented person.

The lie proves that the entire email chain is very likely fabricated to leave a trail that could plausibly be used to defend a lawsuit without having to actually produce a solution that everbody on the committee knew would be contrived and stupid at Nine Mile Hole and totally unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldHunter View Post
              Where does a person read through these emails?
              They are on kpros latest youtube show. Don't know if they showed all of them or just cherry picked the ones that fit the narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8-7I0ICu_U

Comment

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
                Need to get a life. There's probably information you're missing or just not enough research.

And say Jack did lie. Didn't know finding the chest means you now have to be Jesus Christ.
                no one is perfect we get that but you can only lie so many times until your no longer trustworthy.

Comment

Regarding notifying the Park, one reason
                  ​​​​​jack didn't turn it into the Park is in my solve it is quite likely the chest could have been inches or feet outside the Park boundary. The Yellowstone sign where people get their picture taken (at the East entrance) is on the North side of the road. I believe the chest was on the South side of the road.

Comment

Thanks. Jack really can't claim he messed up the dates though. He sent the email on August 6 to Fenn saying the conference was the folloowing week, August 15-18, 2019. However, if he really went to the family medicine conference, it was the week before he sent the email, August 1-4, 2019. He would have already gone to the conference and gone back home when he wrote the email. No way he could confuse that. He intentionally lied.

But here is the thing, if Jack really found the chest and was really trying to meet Fenn, this lie makes no sense. The only way this makes any sense is the Propaganda Committee had the idea to send Fenn a fake email with Jack asking to meet and they thought a conference in New Mexico would make the perfect way to make it seem like a casual visit. Unfortunately for the committee, there was no conference in New Mexico after August 6 that made any sense for Jack to go to. He could have said he was going to a Cannibis convention I guess, but that made him seem more unprofessional and did not make Jack look like he was some great family oriented person.

The lie proves that the entire email chain is very likely fabricated to leave a trail that could plausibly be used to defend a lawsuit without having to actually produce a solution that everbody on the committee knew would be contrived and stupid at Nine Mile Hole and totally unbelievable.
                    Hey 111,
                    Keep up to good work. IMO...Jack's presence in New Mexico speak and says New Mexico. Cheers.

Comment

They are on kpros latest youtube show. Don't know if they showed all of them or just cherry picked the ones that fit the narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8-7I0ICu_U
                      Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                      X