Jack Lies Again????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Lies Again????

kpro 's presentation of Jack's emails was very well done, and I thank her for the hard work, but if you don't mind, I will start poking some holes in it. LOL

In kpros email summary, Jack said he was going to a family medicine conference in Albuquerque on August 15-18, 2019.

Click image for larger version  Name:	hQlW3g.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.2 KB ID:	428763

Conferences are not secret. There should be an internet trail for any medical conference, but I can't find the conference. There appears to have been no medical conference in Albuquerque on those dates. Any medical conference in New Mexico should have been part of the New Mexico Medical Society, but there is nothing on the dates Jack listed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	hQES6P.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.9 KB ID:	428764

However, there was a family medicine conference in Ruidoso, NM from Aug 1 - 4, 2019.

https://www.nmms.org/events/62nd-ann...icine-seminar/

It is highly unlikely that there would have been another one near the same location just two weeks later because it is the same audience.

If Jack lies on one thing, and another thing, and another thing, etc., then nothing else he says can be trusted.

So, why did he lie? Was he that despearate to meet Fenn, or could it be something else? Perhaps this was a fabricated email train intended to establish a pattern for Jack to "prove" he was the finder without actually proving anything and they looked up some medical conferences, but were too late to use this one in New Mexixo. There was nothing else in New Mexico for the rest of the month. In fact, there wasn't any good conferences he could use for the rest of the year. They thought, what the heck, let's just play with the dates a little because nobody will ever check.

Well, guess what Fenn Propaganda Committee, I did check and you lied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rCy173y7Y
    Last edited by pws111; 06-22-2022, 09:48 AM.

I haven't watched Kpro's presentation yet. Did they meet in Aug 2019?

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
      I haven't watched Kpro's presentation yet. Did they meet in Aug 2019?
      No, I don't think so. Fenn never really responded to Jack's pleas for a meeting. Since Fenn had a history of meeting searchers before the pandemic if they were in town and asked nicely, this is more suspicious and further suggests that it was a fabricated email trail.

Comment

If evidence presented in court is proven to be false, then can the case be reopened? Who provided the emails? Did they come from Fenn's email account provided by the family, or did Jack provide them? If Jack provided them, can he be prosecuted for perjury if he lied in the "evidence" he submitted? Can the lawyers be prosecuted for perjury if they knew or should have known Jack lied and submitted false evidence? If false evidence was presented, can any judgements against McKraken be thrown out?

McKracken are you listening?

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

No, I don't think so. Fenn never really responded to Jack's pleas for a meeting. Since Fenn had a history of meeting searchers before the pandemic if they were in town and asked nicely, this is more suspicious and further suggests that it was a fabricated email trail.
          no he somewhat agreed to meeting him and then the next email said "who are you" if im remembering correctly. Thats why jack said "i want to take you up on your offer" nobody knows if they met or they didnt. id imagine if they did the trail was hidden. crazy how he goes from "i give up" to "how are we going to transfer ownership" after he was wanting to meet with Forrest.

Comment

I don't think Jack actually lied about the conference. He most likely flew into Albuquerque and drove to Ruidoso. If it were me, I probably would have said the same thing, that I was traveling to Albuquerque.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

no he somewhat agreed to meeting him and then the next email said "who are you" if im remembering correctly. Thats why jack said "i want to take you up on your offer" nobody knows if they met or they didnt. id imagine if they did the trail was hidden. crazy how he goes from "i give up" to "how are we going to transfer ownership" after he was wanting to meet with Forrest.
              True, but I meant he never said let's meet and followed through with it.

The shift in tone is very suspicious. It is almost like he was contacted and recruited to be the "finder" around this time. There is no way he found the chest without bragging to Fenn given how many stupid search emails he had been sending and Fenn's "prove it" responses.

Comment

If jack had said he was flying into Albuquerque and then heading to Roswell for a UFO conference I could believe that. Also, check for flat earth conventions at that time, you will probably find a hit on schedule times.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
                  If jack had said he was flying into Albuquerque and then heading to Roswell for a UFO conference I could believe that. Also, check for flat earth conventions at that time, you will probably find a hit on schedule times.
                  LOL, Hadn't Jack already decided he didn't want to be a doctor at that time? Why would he be going to a medical conference anywhere?

Comment

True, but I meant he never said let's meet and followed through with it.

The shift in tone is very suspicious. It is almost like he was contacted and recruited to be the "finder" around this time. There is no way he found the chest without bragging to Fenn given how many stupid search emails he had been sending and Fenn's "prove it" responses.
                    timeline is suspicious for sure as well as Fenns statements that contradict things that matter. People will say "oh he forgot" i find that hard to believe he knew what name he was looking for just like he knew who he was looking for at the Fenn gathering in Yellowstone. he was looking for someone else at that gathering. and he was looking for another name in his emails.

Comment

I agree the emails are damning to the narrative of Jack as the finder. obsessed? - no doubt the way he pestered Forrest. genius? - not even close. it seems however he got to the treasure it wasn't from solving the poem.
                      Last edited by shyorphan; 06-22-2022, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shyorphan View Post

I agree the emails are damning to the narrative of Jack as the finder. obsessed? yes. genius? - not even close. it seems however he got to the treasure it wasn't from solving the poem.
                        i would agree. too many holes and contradictions. i take Fenn for his word. but he was ambiguous.

Comment

The "Who are you" gotta laugh.... Forrest was waiting on anothers email.....
                          Last edited by Livinlifebig; 06-22-2022, 01:44 PM.

Comment

timeline is suspicious for sure as well as Fenns statements that contradict things that matter. People will say "oh he forgot" i find that hard to believe he knew what name he was looking for just like he knew who he was looking for at the Fenn gathering in Yellowstone. he was looking for someone else at that gathering. and he was looking for another name in his emails.
                            agree

Comment

LOL, Hadn't Jack already decided he didn't want to be a doctor at that time? Why would he be going to a medical conference anywhere?
                              Meet up with some old friends? That might even explain some of the timing and location differences to the one conference found.

Comment

Working...
                              X