TFTW, page 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macahol View Post
    To me, the fact that they were in White Horse Canyon was always always a big potential hint.
    Yes, and then there's Quanah Parker and his black horse in OUAW.
    I'm trying to figure out the color scheme.
    Everyone has noticed that TTOTC has no color, TFTW has color, and OUAW is literally splashed with color.

Edit....
    Yes, a single big potential hint as well. I didn't mean to leave that out.
    Every hint may go in multiple directions, IMO, like allegorically slicing a pie (since that's been brought up in this thread too).
    Last edited by Walker; 06-22-2022, 10:43 AM.

Comment

The boot is there at the bottom of the page. That illustration on pg. 100 is a partially mirrored image from the previous illustration. The rock cliff is elongated by mirroring the upper part. The boot and rocks at the bottom are the same as the boot and rocks at the top of the previous image. No pareidolia involved.

Comment

Originally posted by klein View Post
        The boot is there at the bottom of the page. That illustration on pg. 100 is a partially mirrored image from the previous illustration. The rock cliff is elongated by mirroring the upper part. The boot and rocks at the bottom are the same as the boot and rocks at the top of the previous image. No pareidolia involved.
        Nice catch. Do you think it's unintentional then?

Comment

Originally posted by klein View Post
          Well . . . thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
            I don't see anything there that (in my opinion) would help solve the poem.
            I didn't even see a boot (that someone mentioned).
            Pareidolia can be overdone.
            Good luck to everyone who is trying to solve the poem.
            i can help point it out for you. the boot is there and there is what looks like a guy lying down on his stomach with a helmet on. i alwasy tried to find a bear on that page because there is a bear on page 99 of TTOTC. ill pull up my book take a picture and circle what im talking about.

Comment

I don't see anything there that (in my opinion) would help solve the poem.
              I didn't even see a boot (that someone mentioned).
              Pareidolia can be overdone.
              Good luck to everyone who is trying to solve the poem.

boot and guy lying down
              Attached Files

Comment

If anyone sees a bear or a mountain lion within the photo point it out to me

Comment

Trailblazer
                  The BEAR. Ok you are flying in a plane 30,000 ft above the earth you look down you see a huge BEAR, I talking a mile from head to tail. You know right where it is you land the plane, you go right to where you seen the BEAR it’s still there but it doesn’t look like the BEAR anymore. Now you know how I know the BEAR is there on page 100. Your welcome. Clint

Comment

Forrest mentioned pies and other things (words) containing "pi" . . . such as porcupine, pillow(s), pineapple, etc. . . all as a way of hinting. Not huge hint(s), but significant when recognized how it "works".
                    Yes, I even have considered Pi, except it goes on forever and never repeats...so I stop short of the end. 3.1415

Comment

OP. Page 100tftw
                      You asked me how do I know the chest was there. This is the END. Danger is a hunter to. It was the end for the mountain lion. It was going to be Forrest’s End to. Mobby Dickens book signing he said I am going to throw or fling my self on the chest and dare you to come and find me and the chest. This is how I know and the Boot and leg at the bottom of the page. When death is nipping at the heals of someone or something around you this is what Forrest was thinking. Life means so much more when you’re been there close to death. Clint

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

boot and guy lying down
                        In the second picture (with a lot of blue in it), I see what appears to be a circled boot. But in the first pic, I don't see a "guy lying down".
                        Even if the artist intended this to be perceived, though, what would it tell you? In fact, what does a boot tell you?

I could claim to see hundreds of toothpicks in these pictures. But this wouldn't help solve the poem.

I think we should focus more on the poem and less on pictures in Forrest's books.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          Trailblazer
                          The BEAR. Ok you are flying in a plane 30,000 ft above the earth you look down you see a huge BEAR, I talking a mile from head to tail. You know right where it is you land the plane, you go right to where you seen the BEAR it’s still there but it doesn’t look like the BEAR anymore. Now you know how I know the BEAR is there on page 100. Your welcome. Clint
                          That artist-drawn pic on page 100 of TFTW does not represent an aerial view from 30,000 feet. If you see a bear in the picture, what does this tell you?

Comment

In the second picture (with a lot of blue in it), I see what appears to be a circled boot. But in the first pic, I don't see a "guy lying down".
                            Even if the artist intended this to be perceived, though, what would it tell you? In fact, what does a boot tell you?

I could claim to see hundreds of toothpicks in these pictures. But this wouldn't help solve the poem.

I think we should focus more on the poem and less on pictures in Forrest's books.
                            the guy is there laying down and the boot is there as well. maybe the guy lying down is something different like the mountain lion and I'm just looking at it wrong but illustrations are part of it all if you ask me. that's why he put the X on page 99 of TTOTC at fenboree that X is where you are supposed to stand. there are certainly hints in the illustrations. i always wondered what exactly was spelled in that little box on page 99 of TTOTC. i believe page 99 of both books illustrates the area and what it looks like. that's what i found in my research at least.

Comment

Trailblazer99 and OP
                              Until you guys learn how to connect the dots, you’ll never find the true solve. Clint

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                                OP. Page 100tftw
                                You asked me how do I know the chest was there. This is the END. Danger is a hunter to. It was the end for the mountain lion. It was going to be Forrest’s End to. Mobby Dickens book signing he said I am going to throw or fling my self on the chest and dare you to come and find me and the chest. This is how I know and the Boot and leg at the bottom of the page. When death is nipping at the heals of someone or something around you this is what Forrest was thinking. Life means so much more when you’re been there close to death. Clint
                                Thank you for attempting to explain . . . using supposition.

Comment

Working...
                                X