TFTW, page 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFTW, page 100

I don't see anything there that (in my opinion) would help solve the poem.
    I didn't even see a boot (that someone mentioned).
    Pareidolia can be overdone.
    Good luck to everyone who is trying to solve the poem.

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
    KISS principle if you are still trying.

Comment

My TFTW copy got soaked in a downpour....Could you please remind me /us what is on that particular page ? Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by shyorphan View Post

KISS principle if you are still trying.
        Haha…nice! But I’m a respectable man and I treat a lady right before I get to first base. First you have to court her ya know.

Comment

OP
          you must have the new edition. The old tftw showed a boot and part of a leg and where the chest was and it was me who brought it to light. Clint

Comment

Hey OP. What you talkin bout Willis? Those who see the boot must have special pareidolia powers. I always thought that was a neat Easter Egg. Reminds me of 9 Mile Not Hole.
            Edit: I'm using boolean logic OR sarcasm in this post.
            Last edited by nomadicMadman; 06-21-2022, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              OP
              you must have the new edition. The old tftw showed a boot and part of a leg and where the chest was and it was me who brought it to light. Clint
              I saw a tall(ish) tree standing beside a rather tall, rather rocky cliffside or hillside. A steep one. Also what appeared to be some rocks on the ground near the tree.
              Clint, was the chest shown in the picture? If not, how do you figure that the chest had been there? Please post the picture for our edification if you can, okay? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicMadman View Post
                Hey OP. What you talkin bout Willis? Those who see the boot must have special pareidolia powers. I always thought that was a neat Easter Egg. Reminds me of 9 Mile Not Hole.
                Edit: I'm using boolean logic OR sarcasm in this post.
                Maybe I do have special pareidolia powers. (Pretend you are hearing, rather than seeing this, okay?) Using google earth, I see a broken pie near my search area. OOH!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  OP
                  I've got a 4th edition, and I see it.
                  Maybe Forrest just kicked his boots off and had a sandwich under the tree. lol

Comment

Maybe I do have special pareidolia powers. (Pretend you are hearing, rather than seeing this, okay?) Using google earth, I see a broken pie near my search area. OOH!
                    Sounds (I'm listening) like you are onto something, but everything in the woods looks like broken pie. I prefer nice straight lines when I cut my strawberry pie. I've never had pineapple pie; never heard of it until the Chase. I wondered if that is why Forrest mentioned pies; because of the lines and angles. I should ask Jack. More sarcasm; it's been a rough day/week/year.

Comment

This is actually the story that Jack mentioned in the first Medium article. He talked about how Forrest shot the mountain lion and wished he hadn't.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicMadman View Post

Sounds (I'm listening) like you are onto something, but everything in the woods looks like broken pie. I prefer nice straight lines when I cut my strawberry pie. I've never had pineapple pie; never heard of it until the Chase. I wondered if that is why Forrest mentioned pies; because of the lines and angles. I should ask Jack. More sarcasm; it's been a rough day/week/year.
                        Forrest mentioned pies and other things (words) containing "pi" . . . such as porcupine, pillow(s), pineapple, etc. . . all as a way of hinting. Not huge hint(s), but significant when recognized how it "works".

Comment

Making pineapple pie is a great opportunity to educate a loved one. Starting with how to the slice the dang thing. They are rather prickly.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...fig2_228527659

Tell me a fib I do not mind.

Comment

Cool, thanks a bunch !!

Comment

To me, the fact that they were in White Horse Canyon was always always a big potential hint.

Comment

Working...
                              X