Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kpros power point analysis/court documents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bamaman View Post

but at the same time it could be Forrest just being in his upper 80s and somewhat forgetful or even trying to play a con of not remembering who Jack was since he said he looked for a name and then "didn't remember" Jack to throw him off the scent of how close he was. None of the three scenarios would surprise me.

Not to mention that Jack mentioned running into another searcher at the fake blaze (or at least in that area) so Forrest may well have thought someone else searching in that area was more likely to find it.
    idk i find that hard to believe because at the same time Hes telling people it will be found and he is watching for someone's name. he communicated in multiple ways so it still doesn't justify that which leads me to believe its another name. it seems they communicated multiple times which also doesn't make sense about him looking for a certain person at the Yellowstone gathering he could have just asked him. i don't think you can remember one thing and forget the other especially if they are connected. possible but Forrest was still cagey. he said if people are close he tries not to reply. if he was so close i don't think he would reply but he would be looking for that persons name. anything is possible though. there are many more holes than these. I'm just pointing out the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

idk i find that hard to believe because at the same time Hes telling people it will be found and he is watching for someone's name. he communicated in multiple ways so it still doesn't justify that which leads me to believe its another name. it seems they communicated multiple times which also doesn't make sense about him looking for a certain person at the Yellowstone gathering he could have just asked him. i don't think you can remember one thing and forget the other especially if they are connected. possible but Forrest was still cagey. he said if people are close he tries not to reply. if he was so close i don't think he would reply but he would be looking for that persons name. anything is possible though. there are many more holes than these. I'm just pointing out the big ones.
      Exactly. Forrest said and did many questionable things (and often contradictory) that I don't think we can ever understand why he said or did many of them (other than to obfuscate searchers).

I do think Forrest's intent behind "I haven't communicated with them since 2018" was to try and clear that it wasn't a Dal, Cynthia, etc. and very possibly in his mind, he was only thinking back to Jack mentioning the one phone call from 2018. Communicated is such a varianced word.

As for looking for him at the Yellowstone gathering, I think Jack was very different than the person Forrest though would find the chest. He's a scholar and much more guarded. I'm not sure Forrest knew exactly what to make of him. I don't think he ever expected that it was actually going to be someone who could keep their mouth shut. And from Jack's telling of the story, Forrest wanted him around much more but Jack left pretty immediately after the meeting (probably because he needed to get back to Puerto Rico). That likely threw Forrest for another loop and wanted to see what kind of person Jack really was (and if he'd run to the party to gloat even if silently)

Comment

Originally posted by bamaman View Post

Exactly. Forrest said and did many questionable things (and often contradictory) that I don't think we can ever understand why he said or did many of them (other than to obfuscate searchers).

I do think Forrest's intent behind "I haven't communicated with them since 2018" was to try and clear that it wasn't a Dal, Cynthia, etc. and very possibly in his mind, he was only thinking back to Jack mentioning the one phone call from 2018. Communicated is such a varianced word.

As for looking for him at the Yellowstone gathering, I think Jack was very different than the person Forrest though would find the chest. He's a scholar and much more guarded. I'm not sure Forrest knew exactly what to make of him. I don't think he ever expected that it was actually going to be someone who could keep their mouth shut. And from Jack's telling of the story, Forrest wanted him around much more but Jack left pretty immediately after the meeting (probably because he needed to get back to Puerto Rico). That likely threw Forrest for another loop and wanted to see what kind of person Jack really was (and if he'd run to the party to gloat even if silently)
        everyone has their point of view i get your point of view for sure. Fenn was ambiguous but i do not think he was a liar. it would be just a flat out lie. Forrest always corrected himself when he was wrong i think he would have corrected himself. Fenn was very cagey and ambiguous but honest in his own way. toward the end it seemed Fenn was the one who wanted it to be kept a secret. we have videos of him saying when you find it "just shut the hell up" it seemed like he was in a panic and i think we can all agree on that he tried ending the chase like 3 times before consulting with his "team". his spirits changed from "hes gonna broadcast it to the whole world'" to "just shut the hell up" i don't think he expected it to end like this for sure even after the find he was still ambiguous and cagey. He had no reason to hide. unless it would cause him and his family more trouble he didn't have to out the finder, the person who solved the poem or the location he could have just explained the solve or how it partially worked. Fenn was old school seemed like an honest man he was honest and some were ambiguous that's why we see the ending we see now with all the holes in it. i agree he ruled out people he didn't know so it didn't look fishy from the evidence we have seen he can still say he didn't know jack personally but he did in fact communicate with him after 2018.

side note- I think fenn also knew he wasn't going to make that last interview that's why he called upon the people most important to the chase and him for some last visits and wrote his song as a goodbye. it even matched the post mark stout hearted men matched with the last poem he quoted "learn to labor learn to wait" dying on labor day i can say imo he had that part planned out must have been a very sad moment for the family and important searchers. it was for me and i never once seen or met him in person, barely even communicated with him. i saw it coming i emailed him the poem "i have a rendezvous with death" the next day or two days later he died. the whole family was in a panic for sure such as the rumors about an outbreak within the family. he left them and the solver in a shit show. but i think he had it all figured out, the best possible plan that would protect his family. i would too even if it was 25 years of my life id set aside my pride to protect my family. but at the same time i would go out being as honest as i possibly could. sorry for the long sidenote, its somewhat irrelevant to the thread.

Comment

everyone has their point of view i get your point of view for sure. Fenn was ambiguous but i do not think he was a liar. it would be just a flat out lie. Forrest always corrected himself when he was wrong i think he would have corrected himself. Fenn was very cagey and ambiguous but honest in his own way. toward the end it seemed Fenn was the one who wanted it to be kept a secret. we have videos of him saying when you find it "just shut the hell up" it seemed like he was in a panic and i think we can all agree on that he tried ending the chase like 3 times before consulting with his "team". his spirits changed from "hes gonna broadcast it to the whole world'" to "just shut the hell up" i don't think he expected it to end like this for sure even after the find he was still ambiguous and cagey. He had no reason to hide. unless it would cause him and his family more trouble he didn't have to out the finder, the person who solved the poem or the location he could have just explained the solve or how it partially worked. Fenn was old school seemed like an honest man he was honest and some were ambiguous that's why we see the ending we see now with all the holes in it. i agree he ruled out people he didn't know so it didn't look fishy from the evidence we have seen he can still say he didn't know jack personally but he did in fact communicate with him after 2018.

side note- I think fenn also knew he wasn't going to make that last interview that's why he called upon the people most important to the chase and him for some last visits and wrote his song as a goodbye. it even matched the post mark stout hearted men matched with the last poem he quoted "learn to labor learn to wait" dying on labor day i can say imo he had that part planned out must have been a very sad moment for the family and important searchers. it was for me and i never once seen or met him in person, barely even communicated with him. i saw it coming i emailed him the poem "i have a rendezvous with death" the next day or two days later he died. the whole family was in a panic for sure such as the rumors about an outbreak within the family. he left them and the solver in a shit show. but i think he had it all figured out, the best possible plan that would protect his family. i would too even if it was 25 years of my life id set aside my pride to protect my family. but at the same time i would go out being as honest as i possibly could. sorry for the long sidenote, its somewhat irrelevant to the thread.
          I don't think in his mind he's lying about it. I haven't really seen anything substantive in his responses to Jack and therefore I think in his mind, that's not really communicating. But Forrest isn't here so the best we have is guesses.

Comment

I deleted all my files on the chase shortly after Forrest's announcement, so maybe someone can clarify/correct something I recall Forrest sharing. He was asked whether he had ever mentioned the chest location in the TToTC book, and I recall he replied that he had not. Anyone else remember this?

Comment

Originally posted by nmcc View Post
              I deleted all my files on the chase shortly after Forrest's announcement, so maybe someone can clarify/correct something I recall Forrest sharing. He was asked whether he had ever mentioned the chest location in the TToTC book, and I recall he replied that he had not. Anyone else remember this?
              Hmm good question i don't remember this. if this were true that would surely eliminate all of what's going on.

Comment

Treasure was found 8.25 miles north of Santa Fe. Video wilL be posted on another site for those that have not solved the poem free of charge. Thank you Forrest!
                F

Odds n Ends About Fenn’s
                Treasure Hunt…Part Eighty One
                View Post
                2019/05/08 at 2:33 p

let's not forget about this. this is 1 of the several occasions where he tried to end the chase.

Comment

Treasure was found 8.25 miles north of Santa Fe. Video wilL be posted on another site for those that have not solved the poem free of charge. Thank you Forrest!
                  F

Odds n Ends About Fenn’s
                  Treasure Hunt…Part Eighty One
                  View Post
                  2019/05/08 at 2:33 p

let's not forget about this. this is 1 of the several occasions where he tried to end the chase.
                  LOL!! Nope, dal replied:

dal on May 8, 2019 at 4:41 pm said:
                  This is a fake…a troll…
                  I missed this when it was posted. Sorry it stayed up so long. I am going to leave it here with my comment so folks are assured that it was replied to by me…
                  I just heard about this a few moments ago from Forrest who said he was receiving email about it and told me he did not write it.
                  Odds n Ends About Fenn's Treasure Hunt...Part Eighty One - Thrill Of The ChaseThrill Of The Chase (archive.org)
                  Was it you who wrote it? Sum folks always tryin' to stir up sh*T!!

loco
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

LOL!! Nope, dal replied:

dal on May 8, 2019 at 4:41 pm said:
                    This is a fake…a troll…
                    I missed this when it was posted. Sorry it stayed up so long. I am going to leave it here with my comment so folks are assured that it was replied to by me…
                    I just heard about this a few moments ago from Forrest who said he was receiving email about it and told me he did not write it.
                    Odds n Ends About Fenn's Treasure Hunt...Part Eighty One - Thrill Of The ChaseThrill Of The Chase (archive.org)
                    Was it you who wrote it? Sum folks always tryin' to stir up sh*T!!

loco
                    damn dal said a couple night ago during kpros power point he didn't know what it was and he would look into it more? see what i mean? i don't know who or what to believe anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks
                      A request was made but doesn't say who is requesting the info.
                      wait a request for what?

Comment

damn dal said a couple night ago during kpros power point he didn't know what it was and he would look into it more? see what i mean? i don't know who or what to believe anymore.
                        I don't know why you get so fried up over it all...

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

I don't know why you get so fried up over it all...
                          because thats just a golden rule i live by. always tell the truth. thats all we have as people is word to one another at least be honest about it.

Comment

because thats just a golden rule i live by. always tell the truth. thats all we have as people is word to one another at least be honest about it.
                            Its not always wise to tell the truth. I recall a time as a teenager and dated a girl a couple times. Not seen her for a while and got a phone call, she asked to meet up, so hell yeh, she was a doll!

Walking through the carpark toward the picture house she asked, "Do you think I've lost weight?". I was a bit confused, coz she was always thin, but looked her up and down, she was wearing loose clothing, and without thinking, blurted out, "How can I tell, your dressed up like Florence Nightingale".

It was an awkward date after that, she was wounded, having made an effort. I suppose I could have been more tactful over the loose clothing. The truth is I couldn't tell and she didn't need to lose any weight.

For decades it's played out in my mind, and I wish I had just lied and said yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

Its not always wise to tell the truth. I recall a time as a teenager and dated a girl a couple times. Not seen her for a while and got a phone call, she asked to meet up, so hell yeh, she was a doll!

Walking through the carpark toward the picture house she asked, "Do you think I've lost weight?". I was a bit confused, coz she was always thin, but looked her up and down, she was wearing loose clothing, and without thinking, blurted out, "How can I tell, your dressed up like Florence Nightingale".

It was an awkward date after that, she was wounded, having made an effort. I suppose I could have been more tactful over the loose clothing. The truth is I couldn't tell and she didn't need to lose any weight.

For decades it's played out in my mind, and I wish I had just lied and said yes.
                              her insecurities is not your problem. that's the way i see it. just always gotta be honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X