Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kpros power point analysis/court documents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kpros power point analysis/court documents.

I'm sure the whole community saw this thread coming but let me pick at yalls brains a little. First of all Jack and Forrest did communicate after 2018 possibly even met but we have no proof of them meeting, only communication. that makes Fenn a liar or Hes speaking of two different people and let me set the record straight by saying i don't think Fenn is a liar. sure you can bash me or be hateful over that comment but i suggest you just continue reading. Forrest had said that he didn't want to miss an email from "him". In Forrest saying that we can now acknowledge the fact that he was looking for a certain name. or what about the information going around about certain people/searchers answering emails for Fenn and being told to "look for a certain name" if they are looking for a certain name in these emails then he knew precisely who this person was, yet we got an email from Forrest to jack saying "now who are you" "where are you at". Which one is it "i dont want to miss an email from him"/Look for a name in the emails" or "who are you/where are you"? it seems people know more than they say they do and are hiding a big secret they could have just used this as evidence toward the positive evidence for jack but they didn't?? Forgive me for being skeptical just trying to point out some holes. You cant say "look for a certain name and i cant miss an email from him" to "who are you and where are you" if the rumors are true about a "searcher" being told to look for a certain name in replying for Forrest then they too knew this person. Why approach dal with a "treasure hunt is over" announcement if anyone was that close to it? what was he skeptical about? He said he was scanning emails for key words and a name we all know that. it just doesn't make sense unless he was scanning emails for a different name. and the "searcher" was scanning emails for a certain name. Forrest's comment on the "lead searcher" also doesn't add up because he said there is no such thing but we can save that for another time and debate that. I think we can all agree that Forrest was still very sharp and cagey even in his last interview with kpro and the other youtubers as he proved this by being many steps ahead of them. I think we can all agree that Forrest knew who the person was that was closest to solving his poem yet its argued that he just forgot what name he was looking for/who was closest to solving his poem. what about the emails between august and September 23rd? he goes from quitting to asking how the chest would be transferred for ownership? Thats quite a leap especially after he was just asking to meet with Forrest. What about the meeting with the ranger in 2020? and the emails after this date along with the congratulations before pictures were sent. also never acknowledging the fact that jack stuef solved the poem. sure the anonymous thing is an issue but surely he could see this in being an issue. There are many holes in this story that would make the world of difference. What about the treasure found announcement / comment on dals blog that was deleted in 2019? Kpro says it was 5/8/19 you can start to see a pattern being formed in planning the "ending". After all this evidence it is clear that he knew jack and had communicated with him in multiple ways which just doesn't line up with his found announcement and everything he said before his death. im sure im missing plenty of things and i will continue to do some analysis on all the information we have just wanted to get this thread out soon so we can discuss some of these issues and facts as a community.
    Last edited by Trailblazer99; 06-21-2022, 09:55 AM.

I'm under the impression that jacks name was not the name he was looking for in emails especially since jack had to keep reminding him/Forrest kept forgetting. This is a name he looked for for years and used to save some time in reading emails its not something Forrest is going to forget. just like the fact Hes not going to forget he communicated with jack after 2018.
    Last edited by Trailblazer99; 06-21-2022, 10:14 AM.

Comment

One must be VERY gullible to believe the “Jack” narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
        there are some holes. some major some minor. i have pointed out the major ones but I'm sure there are plenty more. Forrest's statements just do not line up. I ask that people use this thread in analyzing the information we were given. keep it civil fill the holes or point them out but provide as much evidence as you can and as always your opinions. but please i beg of everyone to keep it civil and on track. and by the way yellerstain this isnt directly pointed at you just using the opportunity to somewhat reply to you but give others the message.

Comment

Jack signed a NDA... He was Plan B to protect Plan A.

Comment

Well there went that

Comment

https://youtu.be/EcF2LOaLgA0

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post
                how could they possibly be protecting plan A. the only thing i see is plan A being thrown away and swept under the rug what if plan A has all the answers. what could cause them to switch plans? i could agree that there is a pattern in building a plan for this ending based upon the small information we have. but im sure plan A would have been a lot happier/less stressful.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

how could they possibly be protecting plan A. the only thing i see is plan A being thrown away and swept under the rug what if plan A has all the answers. what could cause them to switch plans? i could agree that there is a pattern in building a plan for this ending based upon the small information we have. but im sure plan A would have been a lot happier/less stressful.
                  The person wanted to remain Anonymous, Forrest has done this to an extreme. The quarry was not the treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
                    agree. his emails prove he wasn’t up to the solve.

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post
                      I think it was Forrest that was forced to sign the NDA to protect the real finders from exposure. The story is much bigger than most folks imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by shyorphan View Post

agree. his emails prove he wasn’t up to the solve.
                        i think people believe the email proves it was in 9mh and i would like their opinions on why. i think they were used as an example in the court case compared to McKracken. what i did notice though is the emails and Forrest Fenns comments contradicting each other in a major way. it seems they are going to great lengths to prove otherwise it also surprises me that the family quickly took down the statement about the finder maybe they saw an error or two within the statement. but things just are self-evident I'm not here to argue and say "I'm right" I'm just pointing out the things that are self-evident. it seems to me that Forrest Fenns name that he was looking for in the emails (and supposedly Cynthia was looking for) was not jack. he was looking for another name. but that only brings more questions. questions that will never be answered imo. legally it seems that they are pushing 9mh for sure until proven otherwise. a lot of people think this ending was fabricated it seems anytime something happens more evidence leads to this. Where did Fenn want the chest to go? why is the name he was looking for different than the name that's claimed to own the box of gold? Why is the person Fenn spoke of upon the find announcement not in possession of the box of gold? it's obvious he wasn't speaking about jack not because i want it to be that way or stir the pot but simply because its self-evident. I wish Fenns comments didn't contradict the situation we are in right now and being presented to believe. Forrest told someone that the solution would come out someday. (which i have to find where, i think it was to Amy Seeks) what changed that course? what project was Fenn working on? maybe the course wasn't changed and they are waiting on the statue of limitations. i just don't take Fenn for a liar nor would i like to believe that the family is lying. could there be another explanation that no one knows about that wouldn't get anyone into legal trouble? i only have all these questions because a story can only be contradicted so many times before you start to gain suspicion. i think all this could have been handled much more professionally but i think it makes it hard on them as they have to stick with honesty.

Comment

Very early on in my investigations (and still armchair searching), I read or watched a Fenn video where he states, and I paraphrase, “there was barely enough room for me to sit in there with the chest on my lap”. I have never been able to find the actual quote since but he was describing the nook where he left the chest. It in no way describes NMH.

Comment

it really did seem like Fenn was in a panic toward the end. he was worried about stopping the chase but also keeping up with emails from a certain person. why worry so much if there is nothing to worry about? if everything is straightforward as advertised there should be no panic, but it seems nothing is as it seems, and nothing is straight forward. maybe chaos and embroidery really did protect him. i think Fenn went out as an honest man but very ambiguous and left a shit show for the family and the solver/the name Forrest was really looking for. he went from wanting to broadcast it to the whole world to "i hope they dont tell anyone" think about all the legal trouble they went though i mean seriously. they seem like a smart family and this could easily be resolved except imo the truth would only cause more legal issues so they are pushing and accepting what they can as the best possible way for them to protect their selves and their family. the Fenn family is not dumb by any means. but i think once you compare all of fenns comments in the later years to the situation we are in now there is so much contradiction its hard for everyone to believe. i do not blame them i am there myself.

this is all just my opinion the truth would cause more legal trouble or they just don't know it. even if they know, i still feel really bad for them because they have been through a lot but fenn started this if someone did have the truth i don't think they would tell it because it would only cause them more trouble. i know i wouldn't be the guy to do that to them. i have too big of a heart that's what always gets me in the long run. this could all be resolved with the truth unless the truth is worse than the situation they are in now. but why make a video if its never to be shared? its been years now so once again i ask myself are they waiting for the statue of limitations? i think everyone was as honest as they could be while still being ambiguous its why we see all the contradictions we see now.

its hard to believe that someone would put 25 + years into their craft to have it all just hidden or swept under the rug. Thats also one of the reasons i have trouble with 9mh people are telling me he spent 15 years on a poem to lead you to a fish named Brown and then do a grid search of the area?? i just find that very hard to believe, that's not something a maverick or architect would do. but would you tell the truth if it costs you everything around you? i know i would but like i said i have too big of a heart but people were raised different and were told to only tell 85% of the truth. i was taught to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth even if it hurts me or anyone else. Thats all anyone has in this life. the permanent treasures and their word. I believe Fenn to be one of those guys that was true to his word but why are we where were at now if his word could have stumped all of what's going on?
                            Last edited by Trailblazer99; 06-21-2022, 11:59 AM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/iKKlshytcpc

Comment

Working...
                              X