Tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

The act of transmitting it don't make it communication.
    communication
    /kəmjuːnɪˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/
    noun: communication; plural noun: communications

the imparting or exchanging of information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium.
    "television is an effective means of communication"

means of sending or receiving information, such as phone lines or computers.
    "satellite communications"
    the field of study concerned with the transmission of information.

I don't think television is two-way. Sending OR receiving information is referenced in number 2.

Comment

Everything connected with the end of the chase is a complete fiasco of the Forrest Fenn treasure hunt. Everything is illogical, starting from 9mn and ending with Jack, who does not know how to write his last name. I don't understand what Kpro, Cynthia and others are happy about. I think Forrest is shaking his head sadly, sitting on a cloud.
      https://themillionsecret.com

Comment

The only justified excuse to Fenn saying he didn't know Jack. Is because he really didn't. Ff still received hundreds of emails daily. So him responding back to Jack using NMH as his subject. We're just that. Corresponding back to someone you do not know. Just like on here. I don't know know ya'll but we been through this insane tribilating crazy chase together. I prayed for this journey to end with justifiable evidence. Yet now it seems like NMH really was the spot. My mind is scrambled in a blender by that is it. I didn't laugh at all. There was to many things that contradicted it. But so be it. As much as I learned about history and nature. I feel like 11 years wasted for a spot that already is a tourist location.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
          The only justified excuse to Fenn saying he didn't know Jack. Is because he really didn't. Ff still received hundreds of emails daily. So him responding back to Jack using NMH as his subject. We're just that. Corresponding back to someone you do not know. Just like on here. I don't know know ya'll but we been through this insane tribilating crazy chase together. I prayed for this journey to end with justifiable evidence. Yet now it seems like NMH really was the spot. My mind is scrambled in a blender by that is it. I didn't laugh at all. There was to many things that contradicted it. But so be it. As much as I learned about history and nature. I feel like 11 years wasted for a spot that already is a tourist location.
          but if ff replied after 2018 it makes his statement false.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbealy
            So kpro this last slide show is to try to vindicate your 9MH solve? Or tell Us about the Summary of the Hearing...
            Only facts. If it leads to 9MH, that is not me, it is the facts leading there.
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Only facts. If it leads to 9MH, that is not me, it is the facts leading there.
              Is there a difference between people saying things and fact? Other than the fact they said it?

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

Is there a difference between people saying things and fact? Other than the fact they said it?
                Speculation is different than fact. For example -

I think the solution is 9mh - speculation
                Karl read in court an email from Jack “the 9mile hole days of Christmas”. - Fact

Does that lead to Jack being at 9MH, maybe, but it is factual to say something happened - factual accoutn of events.
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

https://youtu.be/mWU52-cnIAs

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Speculation is different than fact. For example -

I think the solution is 9mh - speculation
                    Karl read in court an email from Jack “the 9mile hole days of Christmas”. - Fact

Does that lead to Jack being at 9MH, maybe, but it is factual to say something happened - factual accoutn of events.
                    Curious? So Karl was successful in confirming that "Jack Stuef" was the sender of said email? And Karl stated in court that "Jack Stuef" was the actual sender of said email?
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

Comment

Lol Don't pay me no nevermind, I'm just laughing at the voices in ma head
                      Last edited by Colorado Cowgirl; 06-20-2022, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

Curious? So Karl was successful in confirming that "Jack Stuef" was the sender of said email? And Karl stated in court that "Jack Stuef" was the actual sender of said email?
                        Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

The act of transmitting it don't make it communication.
                          Half correct. It is communication in that Voxpops is communicating WITH you. BUt you are not with Voxpops. So, I agree with your overall premise. Forrest said HE did not communicate WITH the finder. So, if the last time Forrest responded to an email was in 2018, and not again until June 5 he would be telling the truth

Comment

https://youtu.be/Q8-7I0ICu_U

Comment

"Oh, yes and Amil...EVER FORWARD!"
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	giphyDrag.gif Views:	0 Size:	6.74 MB ID:	428189
                              Ok, that was my REAL last post...I just can'r quit Thor.

Comment

Originally posted by Hataska View Post
                                "Oh, yes and Amil...EVER FORWARD!"
                                Click image for larger version Name:	giphyDrag.gif Views:	0 Size:	6.74 MB ID:	428189
                                Ok, that was my REAL last post...I just can'r quit Thor.
                                Oh baby, don't quit now, I'm jus getting started!

Comment

Working...
                                X