Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions?

Prepping the q&a for the show Monday. What questions do you have that you may want answered in the kpros corner of the newspaper.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Ok, here’s a starter list:

I believe the SBs held hints to the real treasure site sooo…

What were some of the hints in the iridescent rooster SB?

The cigar store Native American one?

Annabella’s hat SB?

SB 126, the floating hat?

The lovebird one?

The president’s seal that FF called a king’s seal mistakenly on purpose?

The JH Sharp etchings one?

That’s the first eight out of about four thousand other hints laid out, that the “finder” should be able to answer without much thought.

You’ve done the best job you could with the information that was fed to you,Kpro, and tried to be above about everything. I just have a strong feeling you got screwed. Love seeing you and Mike sharing what you have anyway.

Comment

What do you think, will happen if 9MH would not be the final location of the chest?

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post
        What do you think, will happen if 9MH would not be the final location of the chest?
        https://images.app.goo.gl/HTf3PD9WeW9KQWca7

Comment

Two questions
          1) Will anymore information be available from the trial or anywhere else that will identify the exact location?
          2) Will Harry's video become public that he says shows the chest in it's hidden spot, LOL.

Comment

Has the bead on the bracelet been repaired?

Comment

Do you have updates on Dal Neitzel's claim that he would know the chest had been found because Fenn had left a short poem in the chest?
              If Cynthia Meachum was shown the "X marks the spot" Xmas card by Fenn in late August 2020, showing the alleged location of the chest to be Nine Mile Hole, why did she not share this information sooner, and why did Fenn break his word about never revealing the location of the chest to anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Presby View Post
                Ok, here’s a starter list:

I believe the SBs held hints to the real treasure site sooo…

What were some of the hints in the iridescent rooster SB?

The cigar store Native American one?

Annabella’s hat SB?

SB 126, the floating hat?

The lovebird one?

The president’s seal that FF called a king’s seal mistakenly on purpose?

The JH Sharp etchings one?

That’s the first eight out of about four thousand other hints laid out, that the “finder” should be able to answer without much thought.

You’ve done the best job you could with the information that was fed to you,Kpro, and tried to be above about everything. I just have a strong feeling you got screwed. Love seeing you and Mike sharing what you have anyway.
                I am just reporting what was sworn to in court, you guys can each see how it aligns with your solve.

You were discussed in court, “Presby” came up”. Your ears must have been burning!
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

I am just reporting what was sworn to in court, you guys can each see how it aligns with your solve.

You were discussed in court, “Presby” came up”. Your ears must have been burning!
                  Well, that had to be the most boring trial ever, if that came up as a subject. Where’s Perry Mason when you need him?

Comment

kpro did forrest reply to Jack after 2018?

Comment

Prepping the q&a for the show Monday. What questions do you have that you may want answered in the kpros corner of the newspaper.
                      What is the point? You won't address any substantive questions that don't align with your bogus 9MH fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

What is the point? You won't address any substantive questions that don't align with your bogus 9MH fantasy.
                        i think she will answer as many questions as she can about 9mh but the more reasonable questions we have to put out there and prove that it just might not be 9mh the better it is. even she's saying she can't positively say it is. because she cant. Shes smarter than most people give her credit for. Shes learning for sure. get some good questions ready.

Comment

When FF said “I was going to make it work” when referring to the tc site, what was he really saying?

when FF said, “ask a child”, what was he really saying?

What were the relevant hints in the Minerva SB?

What was the reason behind the great push of SBs sometime around Oct. 2019?

And I don’t want to know how the answers align with MY solution, I want to know how the relate to the REAL solution. The “finder” should know these things.

Frankly, I hate to admit it, but Ms. Andersen has a much more interesting and plausible solution than Jack’s NMH. And I don’t believe she’s right either.

Comment

I would like to know why Skippy is central in both the final scrapbook and the statement F provided at the finale, when the Nine Mile Hole solve has absolutely nothing to do with Skippy in any way, shape or form.

The treasure had been found and F is watering Skippy's car? Why?

Watering pavement on the streets of West Yellowstone? Why?

Everything in the two final writings points to outside the park, not inside it. Why?

When Forrest wrote that the interest had switched to the Cody area, the only Cody in that book is the Buffalo who is in West Yellowstone. That's Cody's area. Why?

Nothing in his last correspondences even mentions Yellowstone National Park or any inch of it. His final writings focus exclusively on West Yellowstone/Gallatin National Forest. Why?

Do we really think that he would be so highly focused on that area after the treasure had been found, if it was inside the park? Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
                              kpro did forrest reply to Jack after 2018?
                              Yes, they spoke on the phone too.

Comment

Working...
                              X