Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nine Mile Hole Nine Mile Hole Nine Mile Hole....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacksBeer88W View Post

From whom? How? When is "eventually"?
    Jack did not go to Puerto Rico for tax purposes, he is an aspiring doctor and Puerto Rico is severely short on Doctors.
    See how will plan B worked out?

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

Jack did not go to Puerto Rico for tax purposes, he is an aspiring doctor and Puerto Rico is severely short on Doctors.
      See how will plan B worked out?
      He should switch from doctor to chest surgeon then.

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

No, they're not, and the truth will eventually come out.
        Ok where was it then smarty-pants?

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

Ok where was it then smarty-pants?
          Gibbon Lunch station

That is where you will find some of the hints and clues.

Cement
          Mud
          Slide
          Island
          Sandstone pad.
          Brown
          Dump
          Heavy loads
          Water high
          shadow man
          Elephant
          Clomp
          Spring
          Olga's bathtub
          Tin brown cans
          Huge ant nest
          two holer
          football field
          Your named creek
          Blaze.
          many many more all in one location.
          tree like in Shilohs back yard growing sideways.

No, haven't been back for the ring, but I have a feeling its with the squirt bottle.

I told Forrest if I had found the bracelet I would trade it for the carving of Moses. They were both described by Forrest to be the same price. So what did Moses have to do with the Chase?

For that matter, what did Willie have to do with the chase... Yes, Forest's cute little Willie puppy dog.
          Last edited by Livinlifebig; 06-22-2022, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post
            Nine Clues - Nine Mile Hole - Nine Clues - Nine Mile Hole - Nine Clues - Nine Mile Hole

Why not Eight Clues, or Ten Clues?

Coincidence?

I think NOT!
            Counting clues is a waste of time. Even trying to define a specific clue strictly is a waste of time.
            I suggest that the best way to solve the poem is to read the entire thing and consider all of it, without changing any part of it. This means leaving the punctuation and spelling intact.
            Rocket science can help put someone on the moon, but won't help solve the poem -- which is not very complicated. Of course it's less interesting than creating/following a scandal that most of the world loves.

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
              If I were serious about spaghetti or loved by someone who might have a tape worm what should I do?
              Avoid racism.

Comment

I know what you mean. Everyone had to start by identifying what were the 9 clues in the poem. Why then did it matter how many clues there were if you followed the poem like a set of directions and applied them to good a map? And why has the debate over what were and were not clues in the poem not ceased. There is no agreement even today as to what parts were a clue and what parts were not a clue.

The debate has not ceased because people are more capable of -- and interested in -- debating that (trivial) item . . . compared to solving the poem.

Comment

I know what you mean. Everyone had to start by identifying what were the 9 clues in the poem. Why then did it matter how many clues there were if you followed the poem like a set of directions and applied them to good a map? And why has the debate over what were and were not clues in the poem not ceased. There is no agreement even today as to what parts were a clue and what parts were not a clue.

A good Map... 1984 TOPO map of Yellowstone. Specifically Secret Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Counting clues is a waste of time. Even trying to define a specific clue strictly is a waste of time...
                    That's my point. If you made the connection of Nine Clues = NMH, you are off to the races.

Nine was the Keyword EMBEDDED in the poem.

Comment

That's my point. If you made the connection of Nine Clues = NMH, you are off to the races.

Nine was the Keyword EMBEDDED in the poem.

Hey Mike,
                      Do you mean "Nine was the Keyword embedded in the poem," or do you mean Nine is the Keyword embedded in the poem? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey Mike,
                        Do you mean "Nine was the Keyword embedded in the poem," or do you mean Nine is the Keyword embedded in the poem? Cheers.
                        Nine was in the poem because the ninth letter of the alphabet, "I", is the key to finding th ehidden words in the poem.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

Nine was in the poem because the ninth letter of the alphabet, "I", is the key to finding th ehidden words in the poem.
                          IOU’s
                          Hey 111,
                          Thank you for that. I see now. My eyes were tired and weak. IMO, the I's have it. But wait a minute, what about the U’s? I need to take a vacation to a place where the eye can you coming for miles. I guess that's about it for now...but before I go.....

If I give you an IOU, could you see to it that it is for your eyes only, or coded in such a way that U understand that “I give U” a sandwich and a flashlight in exchange for your attention to the matter that U, substituted for an I, renders an IOU, and not that U owes I? if I owes U, then isn't it a way of saying that U owns an obligation of I? I mean....if U lent to give to I, then doesn't U own, what U gave to I? Doesn’t that mean that the “I give you,” means that I and U, and U and I, agree that I is bonded with U in a fiduciary agreement? Doesn’t U = I with respect to that arrangement? And doesn’t that mean where I and U appear in an IOU, mean to say that U made a loan to I, and that I promised to give U something in return? Doesn’t the IOU make a bonding agreement that promises that I will give U interest in the agreement? Doesn’t this agreement put U in the first position on the collateral that I put up in the agreement? That’s the way mortgages (promissory notes) work mate. Doesn’t that mean U=I and I=U in the form of a bonding agreement in the form of the IOU (the promise)? Eye don’t know, but I hope you can see it. Since I owes U, the promissory note makes U the fiduciary and places U in the first position with respect to the title. The debt is financed by U, and the of the semantics of the IOU agreement (promissory note) places U in the first position. Yes, it does. Where I appears, U appears too (it’s in the first position).

I guess you could say that I owe U 9 in interest for the 21 that I borrowed from I in the form of an IOU. Maybe the I’s don’t have it, rather it is the U’s that do! (Even though the I’s think they have it….it’s really the U’s that do, the banks). You think that you own your house, but the bank is really the owner. All this to say where I appears, U is the substituted rendition of Forrest’s line, “I give you title,” IMO…..hehehe Hey the title to your house is held by the bank, with a promissory note a form of an IOU, which really means that that you don’t own the title to your house, until you pay back the bank the loan that it gave to you in the form of an IOU (promissory note).

For the sake of an illustration of the concept of the IOU (see image)….where the word DICK appears…”I give you title to the gold” is the instructions in the Poem that says that the “I” in DICK is to be substituted with the U (because it is the fiduciary holding the first position on the IOU)….and then DICK renders DUCK, instead of DICK. Now we all know that the word DICK really is DUCK, because the note (the IOU), is held by the fiduciary (the U), and because the etymology of the word “title,” is “an inscription, generally upon a rock.” And DICK is a title therefore meaning DUCK. Because of the clause of the IOU-promissory note, U holds the title (the inscription) therefore….that is until the IOU note is paid in full, and then U can have the title transferred back to the I.

IMO…the gold that is in the rest of the quote, “I give you title to the gold,” conveys a fiduciary arrangement (or something else where the finder agreed to something else with Forrest), with respect to arrangements/agreements/valuations, at the time the IOU was made, or the chest was found. It could be that this line in Forrest’s Poem is an innuendo that they do have an “arrangement,” IMO. That arrangement, IMO…is what we are seeing played out now (everything we are seeing)…..from the outside, looking in so to speak.

The promissory note that is held by the U (bank) represents a valuation of dollars…that is backed up by the “gold” standard. (Dollars/gold standard relationship). This concept can be applied to the “arrangement that Forrest has now made with Jack, IMO. Hope you don’t get too confused with all the information that “I give you.” Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

IOU’s
                            Hey 111,
                            Thank you for that. I see now. My eyes were tired and weak. IMO, the I's have it. But wait a minute, what about the U’s? I need to take a vacation to a place where the eye can you coming for miles. I guess that's about it for now...but before I go.....

If I give you an IOU, could you see to it that it is for your eyes only, or coded in such a way that U understand that “I give U” a sandwich and a flashlight in exchange for your attention to the matter that U, substituted for an I, renders an IOU, and not that U owes I? if I owes U, then isn't it a way of saying that U owns an obligation of I? I mean....if U lent to give to I, then doesn't U own, what U gave to I? Doesn’t that mean that the “I give you,” means that I and U, and U and I, agree that I is bonded with U in a fiduciary agreement? Doesn’t U = I with respect to that arrangement? And doesn’t that mean where I and U appear in an IOU, mean to say that U made a loan to I, and that I promised to give U something in return? Doesn’t the IOU make a bonding agreement that promises that I will give U interest in the agreement? Doesn’t this agreement put U in the first position on the collateral that I put up in the agreement? That’s the way mortgages (promissory notes) work mate. Doesn’t that mean U=I and I=U in the form of a bonding agreement in the form of the IOU (the promise)? Eye don’t know, but I hope you can see it. Since I owes U, the promissory note makes U the fiduciary and places U in the first position with respect to the title. The debt is financed by U, and the of the semantics of the IOU agreement (promissory note) places U in the first position. Yes, it does. Where I appears, U appears too (it’s in the first position).

I guess you could say that I owe U 9 in interest for the 21 that I borrowed from I in the form of an IOU. Maybe the I’s don’t have it, rather it is the U’s that do! (Even though the I’s think they have it….it’s really the U’s that do, the banks). You think that you own your house, but the bank is really the owner. All this to say where I appears, U is the substituted rendition of Forrest’s line, “I give you title,” IMO…..hehehe Hey the title to your house is held by the bank, with a promissory note a form of an IOU, which really means that that you don’t own the title to your house, until you pay back the bank the loan that it gave to you in the form of an IOU (promissory note).

For the sake of an illustration of the concept of the IOU (see image)….where the word DICK appears…”I give you title to the gold” is the instructions in the Poem that says that the “I” in DICK is to be substituted with the U (because it is the fiduciary holding the first position on the IOU)….and then DICK renders DUCK, instead of DICK. Now we all know that the word DICK really is DUCK, because the note (the IOU), is held by the fiduciary (the U), and because the etymology of the word “title,” is “an inscription, generally upon a rock.” And DICK is a title therefore meaning DUCK. Because of the clause of the IOU-promissory note, U holds the title (the inscription) therefore….that is until the IOU note is paid in full, and then U can have the title transferred back to the I.

IMO…the gold that is in the rest of the quote, “I give you title to the gold,” conveys a fiduciary arrangement (or something else where the finder agreed to something else with Forrest), with respect to arrangements/agreements/valuations, at the time the IOU was made, or the chest was found. It could be that this line in Forrest’s Poem is an innuendo that they do have an “arrangement,” IMO. That arrangement, IMO…is what we are seeing played out now (everything we are seeing)…..from the outside, looking in so to speak.

The promissory note that is held by the U (bank) represents a valuation of dollars…that is backed up by the “gold” standard. (Dollars/gold standard relationship). This concept can be applied to the “arrangement that Forrest has now made with Jack, IMO. Hope you don’t get too confused with all the information that “I give you.” Cheers.

After reading that, I'm tired too. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

After reading that, I'm tired too. LOL
                              Hey 111,
                              I know right? IMO....I'm always so tired because of this stuff...because of Forrest....that I am almost in a perpetual "sleep state." But that's not a bad thing IMO...because somewhere between the world of wake and the world of sleep is where dreams come. And IMO....Forrest created a painting with his Poem and TTOTC....and in that picture is a DreamScape. Remember he said that he didn't make it easy. hahahahhehehehe....Cheers. PS....once absorbed....all that it means is SIMPLY, that U is substituted for I. IMO, that monolith is "Brown" in his poem, because through becoming "DUCK," the monolith becomes the "DUCK" in the name of the duck billed dinosaur known as "Brown," Kritosaurus Navajovius Brown....who makes his home.....at Bisti. Cheers again.
                              Last edited by trueyeti; 06-23-2022, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                                Someone said 6/12th of the 9 clues group didn't sue a B. Or the ather half was too busy competing in a spelling Bee or something weird like that. Noledge kept those cats in a bag. Speaking of which... time to wrap up the yod work. It's wicked nice out t'day.
                                So this is how things went ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	D EN I S.png
Views:	64
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	429561
                                Last edited by Knowledge; 06-23-2022, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X